Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-06-2017, 06:38 AM   #61
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
This may surprise some who think I am a liberal, but I can't stand smug atheists. I don't care if someone is atheist but the ones who attack religious people drive me nuts. I had a run in with one guy who was angry my former employer had a Christmas tree and a Menorah in their lobby and that some people had crosses in their cubicles.

That's also a reason why I can't stand Seth MacFarlane...he said why do people worship to a 2000-year-old religion? I'm sorry, but last I heard...Atheism is older!

Why can't Atheist Liberals like Kathy Griffin and Seth MacFarlane be less quiet about their Atheism like the late Carl Barks or Billy Joel?

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 06-06-2017, 02:30 PM   #62
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
That's also a reason why I can't stand Seth MacFarlane...he said why do people worship to a 2000-year-old religion? I'm sorry, but last I heard...Atheism is older!

Why can't Atheist Liberals like Kathy Griffin and Seth MacFarlane be less quiet about their Atheism like the late Carl Barks or Billy Joel?

Exactly. I have no issue with atheists but those kinds get on my nerves.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #63
Babalu

Quote:
He should have been arrested for that. Nugent is scum, he is a draft dodger and a child molester.

Why don't you prove that Ted Nugent is a child molester.?

And by the way, liberal icon Peter Yarrow of Peter Paul & Mary is a convicted child molester. Look it up.

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Old 06-06-2017, 06:56 PM   #64
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Why don't you prove that Ted Nugent is a child molester.?

And by the way, liberal icon Peter Yarrow of Peter Paul & Mary is a convicted child molester. Look it up.

Why should I care about Peter from Peter, Paul and Mary? He hasn't been in the news saying crap like Nugent and isn't part of this discussion. Nugent: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-...b_4840060.html. A 17 year old is still underage, especially since he was over 30. Let's not forget the racist garbage Nugent said about blacks: https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...nd-a-st/209660. Nope, I don't care if a liberal said it too, that makes them scummy as well.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:16 PM   #65
Babalu

Quote:
Why should I care about Peter from Peter, Paul and Mary? He hasn't been in the news saying crap like Nugent and isn't part of this discussion. Nugent: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-...b_4840060.html. A 17 year old is still underage, especially since he was over 30. Let's not forget the racist garbage Nugent said about blacks: https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...nd-a-st/209660. Nope, I don't care if a liberal said it too, that makes them scummy as well.

Dating a 17 year old girl when you're 30 may not be acceptable to some people, but it's not being a child molester. Nugent also has said he had permission from her parents. Is it true? I don't know, but it's still not being a child molester. Does saying something you don't like about blacks make him a child molester? Peter Yarrow was convicted of purposely answering his hotel room door naked in front of a 12 year-old girl, and yet he's not only a liberal icon, he's their expert on education for children! Absolutely true.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:19 PM   #66
Wawwie

Quote:
Peter Yarrow was convicted of purposely answering his hotel room door naked in front of a 12 year-old girl, and yet he's not only a liberal icon, he's their expert on education for children! Absolutely true.
If that's true.....

THAT IS DISGUSTING
Old 06-06-2017, 10:25 PM   #67
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
If that's true.....

THAT IS DISGUSTING

Yeah. I don't glorify molesters but not sure why he got mentioned.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:28 PM   #68
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Dating a 17 year old girl when you're 30 may not be acceptable to some people, but it's not being a child molester. Nugent also has said he had permission from her parents. Is it true? I don't know, but it's still not being a child molester. Does saying something you don't like about blacks make him a child molester? Peter Yarrow was convicted of purposely answering his hotel room door naked in front of a 12 year-old girl, and yet he's not only a liberal icon, he's their expert on education for children! Absolutely true.

Well then he's a bad guy but he's not part of this conversation. As far as I know he hasn't been the celebrities protesting Trump or doing anything. I'm not a fan of theirs. As for Nugent, no hating other races doesn't make him a molester but does make him a racist scum. Yes, a 30 year old dating a 17 is statutory rape.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #69
Babalu

Quote:
Yeah. I don't glorify molesters but not sure why he got mentioned.

I'll tell you exactly why. People's problem with Ted Nugent here isn't that he's (wrongly) accused of being a child molester; it's that he's a conservative and a Trump supporter. So I gave you a super liberal who is a convicted child sex offender that liberals still love because he's a liberal.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:34 PM   #70
Babalu

Quote:
Well then he's a bad guy but he's not part of this conversation. As far as I know he hasn't been the celebrities protesting Trump or doing anything. I'm not a fan of theirs. As for Nugent, no hating other races doesn't make him a molester but does make him a racist scum. Yes, a 30 year old dating a 17 is statutory rape.

Ted Nugent has said that he had the 17 year old girl's parents permission to date her and no charges were ever filed against him. Not to mention that Priscilla Presley was 14 when she began dating Elvis. 14!
Old 06-07-2017, 11:30 PM   #71
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
I'll tell you exactly why. People's problem with Ted Nugent here isn't that he's (wrongly) accused of being a child molester; it's that he's a conservative and a Trump supporter. So I gave you a super liberal who is a convicted child sex offender that liberals still love because he's a liberal.

I don't care that he's a Trump supporter or a conservative, I care that he's a racist who has said horrible things. Yes, many liberals have said or done horrible things too and they are bad too. I don't love Peter Yarrow and not a liberal. In fact I thought he died, because I don't pay attention to them.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:31 PM   #72
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Ted Nugent has said that he had the 17 year old girl's parents permission to date her and no charges were ever filed against him. Not to mention that Priscilla Presley was 14 when she began dating Elvis. 14!

That's disgusting as well but Elvis is dead and not in politics.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:38 PM   #73
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Quote:

R. Kelly married Aaliyah when she was 14! But back on topic...

Kathy Griffin isn't really funny in the first place...and that pic may put her with Sinead O'Connor's SNL stint where she tore a pic of Pope John-Paul II...luckily Joe Pesci put it back together.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #74
IllinoisTVFan

Ironically R Kelly used to live by me (or still does). He has a big mansion and is a pervert (and allegedly a poor tipper too). This guy I can't stand got a video of R Kelly peeing on someone.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:04 PM   #75
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Ironically R Kelly used to live by me (or still does). He has a big mansion and is a pervert (and allegedly a poor tipper too). This guy I can't stand got a video of R Kelly peeing on someone.

Now every time I think of R. Kelly, I think of "Chappelle's Show" and how he made fun of R Kelly.

Haters wanna hate,
Lovers wanna love.
I don't even want
None of the above...