Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

To have your access for this board blocked, please PM TJ.

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-01-2017, 07:13 PM   #31
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito
The worst President ever will go down as Barry Obummer

Never heard of that one. Oh, you mean OBAMA, that's his name. Nope he isn't the worst president ever. Not an Obama fan but at least he didn't start fights on Twitter. That's what kids do, not presidents.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:16 PM   #32
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet
I would like to know why someone would claim that Trump is the "worst president ever?" Is it because they don't agree with his policies? Yes, that's probably why!

No, it's because he said horrible things like "grab them by the (not writing the word)" not to mention the things said about Muslims and Mexicans. Sorry, but nope I don't like racists or guys bragging about rape. Of course I disagree with his policies, because I don't supporting cutting programs so he gets more money. That's called being a real Christian, something he is not.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:57 PM   #33
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
Never heard of that one. Oh, you mean OBAMA, that's his name. Nope he isn't the worst president ever. Not an Obama fan but at least he didn't start fights on Twitter. That's what kids do, not presidents.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:17 PM   #34
bandito
Going Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
Russia. I think he is involved with Russia and yes that is impeachable if he was involved. Not to mention he told them secrets from Israel. He will not be re-elected in 2020, his popularity is around 30% https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/. He also wasn't elected by the people, he won the electoral vote, which is a BIG difference.
You are just assuming he was he was involved with Russia provide some proof if you can, good luck with that Also don't bet the house that he won't be re elected in 2020. His popularity ratings are like his poll numbers were when he was elected all liberal fake ratings that were WRONG!!!!! Oh, and i guess there were no people that voted the electoral vote? That's the way the system is get used to it.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:29 PM   #35
bandito
Going Topless

We hear a cacophony of blaring and bleating from the media and the Hillary gaggle that she won the popular vote and therefore she should be president, 60,839,497 to 60,265,847. 47.8% to 47,3% with the remaining 4.9% going to the other candidates.

But here are the facts:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to her 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.

Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates.

Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the country by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others.

Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

At its lowest point since the civil war! Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? When the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.

2) A majority of the House of Representatives.

3) A majority of the Senate.

4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.

5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:

6) A majority of the Supreme Court.

The above has never happened before in American history.

Think about that and let it sink in for a moment.

And it's all because of one reason: Barack Obama's forcing his extreme far-left agenda on an unwilling country by executive orders, left wing judges, and obsequious bureaucrats.

It's important to pass this on.

With the demand that we do away with the Electoral College and take the popular vote being pushed by the media, etc, all Americans need to know that the Electoral College is working exactly as our Founding Fathers intended."
Old 06-01-2017, 09:32 PM   #36
Foggy
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
I'm not sure any of them would mesh with Anderson Cooper. How about Erin Burnett?

Anderson Cooper and KellyAnne Conway have a wonderful relationship

Erin might do OK (Brooke probably won't work with Anderson)

How about 'Wolf Blitzer" (I know, I know we need a female)
Maybe Mika Brzezinski from "Morning Joe" of MSNBC (NO-Joe would get to mad)
Old 06-01-2017, 09:35 PM   #37
Wawwie

Quote:

But here are the facts:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to her 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.

Doesn't popular vote mean each individual vote by each individual person?
State by state = electoral college, yes?
Old 06-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #38
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy
Anderson Cooper and KellyAnne Conway have a wonderful relationship

Erin might do OK (Brooke probably won't work with Anderson)

How about 'Wolf Blitzer" (I know, I know we need a female)
Maybe Mika Brzezinski from "Morning Joe" of MSNBC (NO-Joe would get to mad)
Sally Kohn might work, but my vote goes to Erin Burnett.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:54 PM   #39
Foggy
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
With the demand that we do away with the Electoral College and take the popular vote being pushed by the media, etc, all Americans need to know that the Electoral College is working exactly as our Founding Fathers intended."

If people want to do away with the Electoral College and go to a "Popular Vote", let's go to a "State Popular Vote"
One Vote by each State.
You win the "Popular Vote of the State" you get One Vote for President.
This way each State would have an equal share in voting
When you get the "MAJORITY STATES" -YOU WIN!
However, If this would become law the Democrats would never win again!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:55 PM   #40
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
You are just assuming he was he was involved with Russia provide some proof if you can, good luck with that Also don't bet the house that he won't be re elected in 2020. His popularity ratings are like his poll numbers were when he was elected all liberal fake ratings that were WRONG!!!!! Oh, and i guess there were no people that voted the electoral vote? That's the way the system is get used to it.

Considering his son in law is likely involved as are most of his cabinet, it's pretty sure he is somehow involved. The only reason he won was because of Wikileaks and nope by 2020 he'll be in prison.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:05 AM   #41
JSP

I'm voting Tulsi Gabbard for President in 2020, whether she's a party's nominee or not.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:24 PM   #42
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Kathy Griffin Accuses Trump, Family of Bullying: He Should Apologize
by Carrie Healey
June 2, 2017

Flanked by lawyer and Trump-critic Lisa Bloom, Kathy Griffin has accused the president and his family of bullying her in the wake of the massive controversy sparked by a photo of her holding a fake severed head of President Donald Trump.

"The death threats are constant and detailed and serious and specific," Griffin told reporters at a press conference on Friday. “I don’t think I’ll have a career after this,” Griffin said. “He broke me.

She reiterated her apology for the photo and admitted once again that the gory, bloody image crossed a line, but also called Trump's reaction and behavior "unpresidential" and accused him of sparking the backlash against her.

Her lawyer, Bloom, took an even harsher aim at the president, criticizing his policies and saying that he should apologize for being the most "woman-hating" and "tyrannical" president in modern history.

Griffin said the photos were inspired by Trump’s comments about then-Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after the first televised GOP debate, when he said Kelly had “blood coming out of her eyes, or wherever.

Kathy did not forget that disgusting remark,” her attorney said, “for which Trump has never apologized.

She added: “The message is clear: make fun of the President and lose your job. And that’s what’s happened to Kathy, and more. As a result of the First Family’s bullying of her, and those she does business with, Kathy has been vilified, received many death threats, had her personal website and social media channels shut down, been fired from multiple jobs, and had several events cancelled.

She has had to retain a criminal attorney. For the first time in history that we are aware of, the President of the United States and his family has personally attempted to ruin a comedian. This has been a living nightmare for Kathy.

President Trump tweeted his criticism against Griffin on Wednesday and first lady Melania Trump issued a scathing statement in which she questioned Griffin's mental health.

The president's eldest son, Donald Jr., has also fiercely criticized the comedian, calling her apology "phony" and saying it "would be a lot easier to believe if there wasn't a video of her mocking the response she knew was coming."

Reports emerged earlier in the week that Barron Trump, the president's 11-year-old son, screamed out in horror when he saw the picture, assuming it to be real.

When asked by a reporter how she felt about the trauma Barron reportedly suffered when he saw the photo, Bloom questioned the veracity of the report and suggested the Trump family's account could not be trusted.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...logy/22123075/
Old 06-02-2017, 04:10 PM   #43
Dianne3
Forum Regular

I have a question here.

In the media reports, it was mentioned that Trump's 11 year old son Baron saw his father's head on TV. Personally, I find that hard to believe that he actually saw it. With all the Trump negativity on TV, I find it hard to believe that his younger son wouldn't be sheltered from the media. I would believe it more if say someone at his school told him about it. I don't watch the national news that much anymore, and this story was already about a day old before I learned about this.

Of course if Baron did see it, that would be traumatizing for him.
What do you think?
Old 06-02-2017, 04:13 PM   #44
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne3
I have a question here.

In the media reports, it was mentioned that Trump's 11 year old son Baron saw his father's head on TV. Personally, I find that hard to believe that he actually saw it. With all the Trump negativity on TV, I find it hard to believe that his younger son wouldn't be sheltered from the media. I would believe it more if say someone at his school told him about it. I don't watch the national news that much anymore, and this story was already about a day old before I learned about this.

Of course if Baron did see it, that would be traumatizing for him.
What do you think?
I feel really bad for Baron. Baron is the only Trump kid that I like.
To answer your question, I also think Baron would be sheltered by the media.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:14 PM   #45
bandito
Going Topless

She has no one to blame but herself. She needs to quit crying and move on because her career is over and I love it! What a dumb ass she is.