Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 18, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Disney to Acquire Much of Fox; Roseanne Debut Date Set for ABC
Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-03-2017, 07:17 PM   #16
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

Polls show that if the election were held today, Trump would STILL WIN!!! 'Nuff said!!
Old 05-05-2017, 12:14 AM   #17
Fleet
Forum Veteran
Mansions, limousines & H-ween

Send a message via AIM to Fleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
The 2000 Election was one of the closest elections ever...the 1876 election was a nail-biter...Rutherford B. Hayes may not have been the 19th President! Some might have said "Samuel Tilden is our President"!
Yes, the 2000 election was very close... and not rigged!

I remember it well.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:28 PM   #18
katsung47
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
Polls show that if the election were held today, Trump would STILL WIN!!! 'Nuff said!!

They select politician by rigged election because they control intelligence and justify the result by fake poll because they control the media.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:46 PM   #19
katsung47
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet
Yes, the 2000 election was very close... and not rigged!

I remember it well.

The art to cheat people is to justify the victory of incompetent candidate with some reason. They said Bush won in "close" competition. And Trump won in electoral votes but losing popular votes. To comfort public - your candidate almost would have won.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #20
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito
For real. Some of these people who post on this board have no clue about politics or what is going on in the world...
Like the people who think we fight wars for oil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP
They've been trying to build a pipeline in Syria for some time.
Which has nothing to do with the Syrian people getting tired of the Assad dynasty and it's dictatorial rule, support for terrorism in the Middle East, and persistent attempts to pull the strings of the Lebanese Government. And if you believe that, I met Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie on that crappy reality show they did several years ago.

Last edited by D-Dey : 06-04-2017 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Additional message
Old 06-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #21
JSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Dey
Which has nothing to do with the Syrian people getting tired of the Assad dynasty and it's dictatorial rule, support for terrorism in the Middle East, and persistent attempts to pull the strings of the Lebanese Government.
Explain why Trump signed a billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia. Can you defend that? I can't. Chances are good those billions of dollars in arms are going to be used to supply weapons to ISIS in Syria to try to overthrow Assad. Why? So they can build the pipeline. Sounds like stoking the fires of war for oil interests to me.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:09 PM   #22
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP
Explain why Trump signed a billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia. Can you defend that? I can't.
FYI Presidents have been doing that for generations, and BTW, Saudi Arabia doesn't support terrorism.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:12 PM   #23
JSP

Quote:
Saudi Arabia doesn't support terrorism.
Wrong. They are big supporters of Wahabbist Islam, which is Islamic Extremism. Don't forget most of the 9/11 attackers were Saudi. I guess we only put up with them for their oil.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:13 PM   #24
JSP

Quote:
FYI Presidents have been doing that for generations
True. And it turns out that was the wrong thing to do.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:25 PM   #25
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47
Every ten years or so, they pick up a puppet to start a war.
Not true. The war we were in was started by Osama Bin Laden BEFORE George W. Bush was elected; 1996 and 1998 to be exact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fataw%...sama_bin_Laden

It wasn't until he hit the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and tried to go after Capitol Hill that we were dedicated to full retaliation. And this would've happened even if Gore had been elected. Let's not kid ourselves about this.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:26 PM   #26
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP
Wrong. They are big supporters of Wahabbist Islam, which is Islamic Extremism. Don't forget most of the 9/11 attackers were Saudi. I guess we only put up with them for their oil.
You guess wrong, because Osama Bin Laden considered the Saudi Kingdom to be their mortal enemies, and four of the 9/11 hijackers weren't Saudi.

The real problem with Trump is that he doesn't see the world as it is. Throughout the 2016 campaign he was telling everybody that Saddam Hussein was a bad guy but he killed terrorists. No, Mr. Trump. He supported them. Who do you think gave Palestinian families $25,000 to turn some of their kids into suicide bombers against Israel, regardless of their own ideologies? What government do you think created the Palestinian Arab Liberation Front? It sure as hell wasn't Turkey.

Last edited by D-Dey : 06-04-2017 at 05:31 PM. Reason: new info
Old 06-05-2017, 12:52 PM   #27
irehtman

Wrong. Trump is getting worse than Bush.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:03 PM   #28
katsung47
Forum Regular

Quote:
Not true. The war we were in was started by Osama Bin Laden BEFORE George W. Bush was elected; 1996 and 1998 to be exact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fataw%...sama_bin_Laden

It wasn't until he hit the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and tried to go after Capitol Hill that we were dedicated to full retaliation. And this would've happened even if Gore had been elected. Let's not kid ourselves about this.

That's the art to provoke a war. They plant a false flag there to justify a war.
The Bin Laden you referred was a living plant to justify the war. Just like they used Wikileaks to censor the internet free speaking web sites. To hit the target they hated. You can see in recent president election how they hit Hillary to help their candidate Trump. Here is article I wrote six years ago:

655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)

On 12/4, I wrote an article "Wiki-Leaks is another false flag" and posted it in APFN. One hour later, I was surprised to find the topic was replied by Julian Assange. I don't think it was Assange himself did it. He is on the run. Most likely it is the work of his handler - the Feds. The purpose is to link me to a would be "criminal". Assange is a living plant like Bin Laden. Here is the topic:

Wiki-Leaks is another false flag ?kathaksung, Sat Dec 4 09:27

* Thats not all, Netanyahu said.... ?Percy, Sat Dec 4 18:52

o Julian Assange answers your questions ?Julian Assange, Sat Dec 4 10:24

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...449;title=APFN

Bin Laden is a living plant.

In 1990, Soviet bloc collapsed. US intelligence turned its resource which used to deal with Soviet bloc to the new target - Mid-east countries which are rich in natural resource. Bin Laden, an asset of the CIA in Afghanistan war(against Russian), was revived in this new project as a false flag - Islamic extremist. He went to Sudan first in 1991.

The Sudanese offered to arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia .

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20page..._bin_laden.htm

Saudi and US didn't take the offer with various excuse because Bin Laden is a living plant they deployed there.

In 1995, Bin Laden tried to set up a connection with Saddam but was refused.

Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam, al Qaida

A September 2006 report by the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that Saddam was "distrustful of al Qaida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al Qaida to provide material or operational support."

The Senate report, citing an FBI debriefing of a senior Iraqi spy, Faruq Hijazi , said that Saddam turned down a request for assistance by bin Laden which he made at a 1995 meeting in Sudan with an Iraqi operative.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20...latchy/2875005

Sudan may have felt the danger to accommodate Bin Laden. In May 1996, the Sudanese asked bin Laden to leave. He went to Afghan and stay there until now.

In August 1998, Sudan and Afghanistan were bombed by US missiles.

In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
* Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 14 October 2001 22.19 BST

http://www.politic.co.uk/18142-remember-osama.html

In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine. '

Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential
DUBAI | Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14pm
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69O3JP20101025

He didn't go to Yemen, Somali or Syria for his "revolution" because they are resource poor countries, not in US interest list. He didn't go to Saudi or Kuwait. Because they are US allies. He only went to Sudan, Afghan, or Iraq (intended to) because these three countries were not controlled by US at that time. As a living plant, he gave US the excuse to activate attack on these three countries. (Even Saddam realized that Bin Laden was a dangerous living plant and rejected him, Iraq at last was invaded with an unexisted WMD)

Julian Assange is another false flag and living plant. The target is not to control natural resource but to control the free speech kingdom - the Internet. If you have noticed that in last month, the events come with the Wiki-leaks' third leaking. '

The 19 Senators Who Voted To Censor The Internet
from the free-speech-isn't-free dept

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/201...internet.shtml

US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030542_ce...#ixzz17BCGjPeM

WIKILEAKS will leak 250.000 documents sunday nov 28
Sat Nov 27, 2010

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...FN;pagemark=60

What will be their next step? Feds will upgrade the secret level of the leaking document to their puppet Assange. That will finally justify the legitimate of control of the Internet. When you saw that Wiki-Leaks is moving from this server to that, this web site to other, do you realize all these sites could be potential victims of the next wave of Internet censorship and seizure? Assange does same thing Bin Laden has done.

I always say that I am the most wanted of the Feds. Though I am always under the surveillance of the Feds, to set up an internet communication with a "criminal" could justify their action and turn an unreasonable search into a reasonable one. On 12/5, (next day that Assange post reply to my article) A working van of "Direct TV" parked at my front door. Technician installed something in my neighbor's house. (we share one roof and the wall) I think that they were installing detective instrument. My neighbor has had a dish satellite antenna already.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:55 PM   #29
D-Dey
Win The War!

There was never a false flag. That's the biggest load of crap of the 21st Century. Bin Laden was also not an "asset of the CIA." He was just a rich Saudi who decided it was his duty as a Muslim to help "defend Islam" from the Soviets, and when they left he decided on his own to "defend Islam" from modern times.

"In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
* Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt"

I guess you forgot that during the previous occasions when they played that game, the Taliban said demanded proof, then said they'd only turn him over to "an Islamic country," and finally admitted they were never going to turn him over no matter what!

Infowars and Natural News are pure crap!

"In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine."

Actually, what they had it common was that they supported terrorism. Islamist Sudan and the Taliban strictly supported Al-Qaeda, and Iraq supported pretty much anyone against Israel and NATO, whether secular or Islamist.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:33 PM   #30
biffbronson
Shazam!

Location: In my dreams, back at age 15 in Erin Moran's bedroom in 1980, making passionate love...

It's ironic that the same people who claim that Hillary was "cheated" in the election are accusing Trump and Geo. W. Bush of being "warmongers." HRC has been the worst foreign policy politician of the past 30 years, and those same accusers have conveniently "forgotten" that HRC voted to go to war with Iraq!

Until radical Muslim terrorist groups are put on their heels, places like London and Paris will continue to be constant targets. Both 9-11 and the earlier WTC bombing (the one that failed to take a tower down with an explosives-laden van) were acts of war -- against all of western society. It will take a massive military effort to destroy ISIS, but since the United Nations is an impotent joke, nothing substantive has taken place.