Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Netflix's Atypical Returns Sept. 7; GSN Brings Back John Michael Higgins Game Show
Antenna TV's Alice Labor Day Marathon; NBC App Adds Saved by the Bell and Heroes
Fresh off the Boat Launches Sept. 1 on UPtv; New Sabrina Begins Oct. 26 on Netflix
Netflix Gets Paul Rudd Comedy from IFC; Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj Coming to Netflix
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 13, 2018)
SitcomOnline Digest: Discussions Underway for New Seasons of The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family; Trial & Error Looking for Home for Third Season
Fri-Yay: Orange Is the New Black Season 6: A Tightrope Between Comedy and Drama; King of the Hill Labor Day Marathon on Comedy Central
Antenna TV's Coach Back-to-Football Bowl; Nick Drama Returns for Season 2 in September


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
08/07 - Happy Endings - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
08/28 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2017, 08:56 PM   #1
katsung47
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 04, 2014
Location: San Jose California
Posts: 452
Default Trump is similar to Bush

Now you see how US is manipulated by war monger.

Quote:
Putin: "Idlib Was A "False Flag" Attack And We Have Learned That More Are Coming"

by Tyler Durden Apr 11, 2017

With Rex Tillerson on his way to Russia, moments ago Russian president Vladimir Putin shocked reporters when he said that Russia has received intelligence from "trusted sources" that more attacks using chemical weapons are being prepared on the Damascus region, meant to pin the blame on the Assad government.

“We have reports from multiple sources that false flags like this one – and I cannot call it otherwise – are being prepared in other parts of Syria, including the southern suburbs of Damascus. They plan to plant some chemical there and accuse the Syrian government of an attack,” he said at a joint press conference with Italian President Sergio Mattarella in Moscow
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...amascus-region
katsung47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 02:40 PM   #2
DadTheKing
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 21, 2016
Location: California
Posts: 972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47
Now you see how US is manipulated by war monger.



http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...amascus-region
So, comrade, you believe Russia over our own government? The joke is that you also believed Trump was Putins brother from another mother, till Trump bombed Assad! This makes you unbelievable in my book. You will twist yourself like a pretzel as long as you can make Trump look bad. You are FAKE NEWS!!
DadTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
katsung47
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 04, 2014
Location: San Jose California
Posts: 452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
So, comrade, you believe Russia over our own government? The joke is that you also believed Trump was Putins brother from another mother, till Trump bombed Assad! This makes you unbelievable in my book. You will twist yourself like a pretzel as long as you can make Trump look bad. You are FAKE NEWS!!
You are same thing to Trump - a liar. When did I say Trump is Putin's brother?

Putin was just bribed to work for the Feds to help Trump to steal the seat of US president.

Here is what I wrote months ago.
Truth of 2016 president election

The core is to help Trump to grab the president power.
The mastermind is the FBI.
Russian is only a scapegoat hired to get the thing done.

Clinton is victim but has been targetted by the FBI

Hillary's email was hacked. She is a victim. Russian (or the FBI) is the thief. But in this election the FBI attacked Clinton all the way to help their candidate Trump to steal the president seat.
katsung47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:54 PM   #4
MrCleveland
Drew Carey from Hell
Forum Veteran
 
MrCleveland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 10, 2007
Location: The Rodney Dangerfield of Cities. C-Town Gets NO Respect!
Posts: 11,870
Oh No

I'm sorry, but...Trump is worse than GWB!

To me, the last three presidents were okay, but Trump...he may be worse then James Buchanan the way things are going...

My 10 WORST President List looks like this now...

10-George Bush (41)
9-Andrew Johnson
8-Woodrow Wilson
7-Andrew Jackson
6-Richard Nixon
5-Lyndon Johnson
4-Jimmy Carter
3-James Buchanan
2-Warren G Harding
1-Donald Trump
__________________
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazlewood (1929-2007)
MrCleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:14 PM   #5
JSP
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 19, 2003
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,843
Default

Trump is getting to be as bad as Bush, definitely. Just another Neocon warmonger. Let's quit invading other countries for oil.
JSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:36 PM   #6
DadTheKing
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 21, 2016
Location: California
Posts: 972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP
Trump is getting to be as bad as Bush, definitely. Just another Neocon warmonger. Let's quit invading other countries for oil.
Last I checked, Syria and N. Korea did not have oil. Just bad dudes! Get some better fake news!
DadTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #7
DadTheKing
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 21, 2016
Location: California
Posts: 972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
I'm sorry, but...Trump is worse than GWB!

To me, the last three presidents were okay, but Trump...he may be worse then James Buchanan the way things are going...

My 10 WORST President List looks like this now...

10-George Bush (41)
9-Andrew Johnson
8-Woodrow Wilson
7-Andrew Jackson
6-Richard Nixon
5-Lyndon Johnson
4-Jimmy Carter
3-James Buchanan
2-Warren G Harding
1-Donald Trump
what was so bad about Andrew Jackson? He eliminated the national debt, opened the west to settlers, kept us out of a civil war and dismantled what passed for the "Fed" in those days and spread the money around to small banks. Compare that to Obama! Quit getting your fake news from America haters!
DadTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:29 PM   #8
bandito
Going Topless
Senior Member
 
bandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2002
Location: The Steel City
Posts: 6,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
Last I checked, Syria and N. Korea did not have oil. Just bad dudes! Get some better fake news!
For real. Some of these people who post on this board have no clue about politics or what is going on in the world... Yet they keep posting stupid comments.
__________________
bandito
bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:40 PM   #9
JSP
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 19, 2003
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
Last I checked, Syria and N. Korea did not have oil. Just bad dudes! Get some better fake news!
They've been trying to build a pipeline in Syria for some time.
JSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:49 PM   #10
MrCleveland
Drew Carey from Hell
Forum Veteran
 
MrCleveland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 10, 2007
Location: The Rodney Dangerfield of Cities. C-Town Gets NO Respect!
Posts: 11,870
Madderest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
what was so bad about Andrew Jackson? He eliminated the national debt, opened the west to settlers, kept us out of a civil war and dismantled what passed for the "Fed" in those days and spread the money around to small banks. Compare that to Obama! Quit getting your fake news from America haters!
I didn't even get this from what some call "news"...Andrew Jackson committed genocide! That was the Trail of Tears!

Many indigenous died and lost their identity in the areas that they lived in!

Here's why I put those presidents in my Top-10 List...

George Bush-He could've stopped the first Iraq War and that may have stopped many headaches!
Andrew Johnson-He had a feud against Edwin Stanton and though he was under Republican until Lincoln's assassination, he was a Democrat! He wanted to undo what Lincoln did!
Woodrow Wilson-He's part of the New World Order/Illuminati! He didn't resolve anything after World War I and didn't have the United States be part of The League of Nations...which could've helped world peace! And he was a bigot!
Andrew Jackson-I already mentioned the Trail of Tears and genocide!
Richard Nixon-Sure, he was a great veep...but with Watergate, he stepped-down and was put to shame. He even had his funeral low-key because of this!
Lyndon Johnson-He put the United States in the conflict of Vietnam and practically blinded many with his bigotry!
Jimmy Carter-He didn't do anything with the Iranian Hostage Crisis and refused to have the United States be in the 1980 Olympics because of the Soviets being in Afghanistan...he was probably the culprit of funding Osama bin Laden!
James Buchanan-The Dred Scott case and NOT resolving what was going on in the South as they divided from the United States makes Buchanan the WORST President Ever...not even GWB did that!
Warren G. Harding-He had the most corrupted cabinet ever with the Teapot Dome Scandal...and if Warren G. Harding lived after his first term...he'd be the first president to be in jail!
Donald Trump-He isn't as bad as many expect, but...where's his resume? I don't even understand how a reality show star is our President! What has this country gone to?
MrCleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:02 PM   #11
DadTheKing
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 21, 2016
Location: California
Posts: 972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
I didn't even get this from what some call "news"...Andrew Jackson committed genocide! That was the Trail of Tears!

Many indigenous died and lost their identity in the areas that they lived in!

Here's why I put those presidents in my Top-10 List...

George Bush-He could've stopped the first Iraq War and that may have stopped many headaches!
Andrew Johnson-He had a feud against Edwin Stanton and though he was under Republican until Lincoln's assassination, he was a Democrat! He wanted to undo what Lincoln did!
Woodrow Wilson-He's part of the New World Order/Illuminati! He didn't resolve anything after World War I and didn't have the United States be part of The League of Nations...which could've helped world peace! And he was a bigot!
Andrew Jackson-I already mentioned the Trail of Tears and genocide!
Richard Nixon-Sure, he was a great veep...but with Watergate, he stepped-down and was put to shame. He even had his funeral low-key because of this!
Lyndon Johnson-He put the United States in the conflict of Vietnam and practically blinded many with his bigotry!
Jimmy Carter-He didn't do anything with the Iranian Hostage Crisis and refused to have the United States be in the 1980 Olympics because of the Soviets being in Afghanistan...he was probably the culprit of funding Osama bin Laden!
James Buchanan-The Dred Scott case and NOT resolving what was going on in the South as they divided from the United States makes Buchanan the WORST President Ever...not even GWB did that!
Warren G. Harding-He had the most corrupted cabinet ever with the Teapot Dome Scandal...and if Warren G. Harding lived after his first term...he'd be the first president to be in jail!
Donald Trump-He isn't as bad as many expect, but...where's his resume? I don't even understand how a reality show star is our President! What has this country gone to?
I applaud you knowledge of history, but You are cherry picking Jackson. Roosevelt locked up Japanese Americans for being Japanese. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus. Wilson took away our freedom of speech. You can find bad in ALL Presidents. Jacksons good FAR outweighed his bad. As a part Cherokee American I can attest to that. BTW Jackson FOUNDED the Democrat party.
DadTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:31 PM   #12
MrCleveland
Drew Carey from Hell
Forum Veteran
 
MrCleveland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 10, 2007
Location: The Rodney Dangerfield of Cities. C-Town Gets NO Respect!
Posts: 11,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
I applaud you knowledge of history, but You are cherry picking Jackson. Roosevelt locked up Japanese Americans for being Japanese. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus. Wilson took away our freedom of speech. You can find bad in ALL Presidents. Jacksons good FAR outweighed his bad. As a part Cherokee American I can attest to that. BTW Jackson FOUNDED the Democrat party.
FDR also locked-up German-Americans and Italian-Americans. I have probably 25+% German Blood, but I know I'm 12.5% Italian and I know my Italian-American History as well...they were interment during that time as well...but no one really talks about it since the numbers were small. 1881 Italian-Americans were sent to concentration camp. Around 11K German-Americans were sent to concentration camp.
MrCleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:51 PM   #13
katsung47
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 04, 2014
Location: San Jose California
Posts: 452
Default

Every ten years or so, they pick up a puppet to start a war. Since most people don't like war, so the puppet must be some one like Bush and Trump. Here is article I wrote five months ago.

934. Trump, Bush and the return of Tony Blair(11/23/2016)

The president election of 2016 is similar to the 2000 one. Both were rigged to escort the puppets of the Feds to take the president seat. I say so because both happened under the term of Democrat's regime and the economy are pretty well too. In 2000, Bill Clinton left with a rare budget surplus for next president. Barak Obama has having a nice employment rate - 5%. There is hardly a reason to change the ruling party. Yet the Feds have other purpose and they control the election, So we saw the controversial events. To create unreasonable victory of the campaign, they had to make it a tied one. Bush won the election on the controversial Florida votes which depended on the decision of Supreme Court. Trump won a controversial election which caused countrywide protests, the Feds later have to say Hillary Clinton won popular votes to comfort people. They manipulate the voting number at their convenience.

They did so because they had big plan plotted already. The two election also got everything ready for the puppet president to carry out their mission. That is the full control of the Senate and the House. The plan would pass easily in legislative - both controlled by Republican Party. Now we know for Bush's job it was war in Mid-East and 9/11 attack. What will it be for Donald Trump? Here is a news when Trump is interviewing the candidate of his cabinet.

Quote:
Eurosceptics welcome Tony Blair's political comeback and Brexit intervention

Laura Hughes 21 NOVEMBER 2016

Tony Blair’s plan to make a comeback to political life by spearheading an anti-Brexit group was last night welcomed by Eurosceptics who said it would increase public support for leaving the EU.



http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-and-brexit-i/
Tony Blair is notorious for his role in Iraq war. Does this mean there will be another war- on Syria, or on Iran? Or another style of war- to split Euro zone?

When they say it's those "low educated white people" who lost their jobs voted Trump to his president seat, do you feel the conflict of that this is the time of full employment (5% unemployment rate)?

Stand high to see these two president elections (2000, 2016) with the return of Tony Blair, you may see how the Feds manipulate the election to chose politicians to control this world.
katsung47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:54 AM   #14
Fleet
Mansions, limousines & H-ween
Forum Veteran
 
Fleet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 06, 2002
Location: Northridge/Porter Ranch, California
Posts: 15,221
Send a message via AIM to Fleet
Default

The 2000 and 2016 elections were not rigged!
__________________
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine.
Fleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:02 PM   #15
MrCleveland
Drew Carey from Hell
Forum Veteran
 
MrCleveland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 10, 2007
Location: The Rodney Dangerfield of Cities. C-Town Gets NO Respect!
Posts: 11,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet
The 2000 and 2016 elections were not rigged!
The 2000 Election was one of the closest elections ever...the 1876 election was a nail-biter...Rutherford B. Hayes may not have been the 19th President! Some might have said "Samuel Tilden is our President"!
MrCleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.