Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ
Question Members you plan on meeting in person one day??

I have so many members who I would love to meet in person, but there are a few that really stand out, and who I know that I'll be visiting one day, and so I'll just focus on them for now. I could write them all down, but if I did that I'd be writing all day. lol!! There are four members in particular that I know I'm going to meet at some point, so I'll just mention them. First is Tara!!! I'm actually in the process of saving up to go and meet her right now. We met on MySpace four years ago, and our bond and friendship is so strong, it's literally unbreakable!!! Another person I know I will meet is Janice. I wouldn't care if I had to walk to Massachussetts, I will meet her one way or another. Her and I are as tight as can be, and it's a dream of mine to meet her and Lou. Another person I'm hoping to meet soon is Allison. I've known her longer than any other member, and I know she had a trip planned for Oregon sometime soon, and I hope she still does. Then there is Mattie. I have never become such good friends with someone as quickly as I have with Mattie, and being that she's a west coaster like me, it doesn't seem too unlikely that we won't meet one day. Once again, there's about a hundred more members I'd love to meet, but I don't want to be writing all day. Please don't be offended if you weren't mentioned, these are just the first members I plan on meeting, and in the case of three of them, they're the members I've been friends with the longest. So anyway, any of you ever have plans on meeting S.O. members in person?? I honestly wish we could have an SO. reunion of some sort, because I'd definitely be there.
St. John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Currently my favorite song.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

I don't know if anyone likes me enough to visit me in person.
I gotta fly once, I gotta try once,
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see,
I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade
Old 07-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtnee

I know I do. You seem like an awesome person, and I'd love to meet you in person one day.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

I'm not sure if I will ever meet anyone from SO in person. I've had a phone conversation with Billie and have text messaged with Kim and Cathy. The people I would most like to meet in person would be Billie, Kim, Mattie, Cathy and Jenny.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

If it could happen I would dig meeting as many people here as possible.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

I would definitely say Monika.

She's one that I would like to meet-up first....Then issahthomas....hahahahahahahahaha!

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 07-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #7
Darren J.
Forum Regular

None offhand, but I wouldn't mind meeting anyone from here. You all seem like nice people. Complete opposite from InsideHoops where I post at regularly.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

I would have to say Tara, the best friend I could ever ask for. Also Cathie, my best gal pal, Megan, Mattie, Ashlee and Cathy.

There are others I would like to meet as well, there are so many awesome people here

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape
Old 07-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #9
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Quote:
PFFFFFFFT. You know I'd meet up with ya in a second. Not sure I'd want to venture to Louisiana, though. Nothing personal against you. And I'm sure you'd want to meet up somewhere outside of LA.

--------

Brad, yep, I'm still planning on coming out to Oregon. I just don't know when that'll happen, tho. In the next year, I'm thinking for sure. I just got my frequent flyer card in the mail yesterday so it's official, I'm a frequent flyer! It's not a credit card, though... I'd have to apply for one to accrue miles anyway. Yay for free trips and stuff. Right now for sure I'm planning another trip back to Minneapolis to ring in 2010 so I am sure I will do Oregon sometime after that.

Mmmm. There are so many people I'd like to meet. Already met Dustin (Dutabi84) and Tara (Hollywood Rock Chic) in person. Of the two, Dustin is the one who lives the closest to me, normally about 400 miles away, yet we keep missing each other. We WOULD have hung out back in April when I was in Minneapolis but it just didn't work out... and again a few weeks ago when I was in Minneapolis again, but I was there and he was actually near my hometown. So we missed each other that time. Hopefully he'll be hanging around the area to ring in 2010... Because that would be freaking cool to ring in the new year with a SOer.

Hmm, where was I going with this? Oh yeah. I'd love to meet up with Cathie... it would be a great opportunity for me to return to Canada again (haven't been since 1998, and I live THREE HOURS AWAY. D'oh). And anyone else who would like to meet up with me as well, because that would be pretty cool.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #10
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

if i ever do, it's beyond the horizon. no one lives around here, lol. i've thought about applying for the berklee college of music in boston someday, and if i got in, it would probably be a good opportunity to meet janice.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #11
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
Hmm, where was I going with this? Oh yeah. I'd love to meet up with Cathie... it would be a great opportunity for me to return to Canada again (haven't been since 1998, and I live THREE HOURS AWAY. D'oh). And anyone else who would like to meet up with me as well, because that would be pretty cool.

You know I'd love to meet up with you Allison, we'd have way too much fun

Quote:

Girl, I'd meet up with you in a heartbeat! After all, Alabama's not too far from Louisiana
Old 07-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #12
beautifuldreamer
Banned!!
Lead us to the water.

Well, there's way too many to name... I swear.

I'd love to meet Brad, Tara, Mike, Kim, Jude, Mic, Ashlee, Megan, Lauren, Marv, Ramona, Kyle, Joni, Billie, Monika, .... and so on, and so forth. IDK, I'd wanna meet everyone here... I keep thinking about how awesome it would be to have a SO reunion or something.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #13
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu Rogers
You know I'd love to meet up with you Allison, we'd have way too much fun

Girl, I'd meet up with you in a heartbeat! After all, Alabama's not too far from Louisiana
Wheee! Let's definitely meet up someplace that's NOT in our home states. I wouldn't want you coming to such a boring state, and I am sure you are jonesing to get out of Alabama yourself.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #14
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
Wheee! Let's definitely meet up someplace that's NOT in our home states. I wouldn't want you coming to such a boring state, and I am sure you are jonesing to get out of Alabama yourself.

You better believe it!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:33 PM   #15
waichingliu81
debbie allen

i would dearly love to meet each and every one of you, but i live far away in london, england in the uk. hopefully though, it will happen someday when i pay a visit to the states and canada .