Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty
Two and a Half Men Heads to Nick at Nite; WE tv Acquires Criminal Minds

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-07-2017, 01:10 AM   #16
Hollywood Rock Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBestia
When I was learning about Ireland and St. Patrick's Day at school I had to make Irish soda bread and it was good and then we had corned beef for lunch and it was great. Do you also like Irish soda bread too?
Bestie

I only had Irish Soda Bread once, and it was great!
Old 03-07-2017, 01:49 AM   #17
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

That was wonderful that you liked Irish soda bread Hollywood Rock Chic. I didn't know it tasted delicious until my teacher made some for us and my class loved it. Right now my mom and I keep looking at the supermarket ads to see if corned beef is on sale because we always buy two packages of it to make for snacks and sandwiches
Bestie
Good Morning Chris Harrison "What Final Answers Do You Have For Your #1 Fan This Wonderful Morning?"
Old 03-07-2017, 06:55 AM   #18
Hollywood Rock Chic

Quote:
That was wonderful that you liked Irish soda bread Hollywood Rock Chic. I didn't know it tasted delicious until my teacher made some for us and my class loved it. Right now my mom and I keep looking at the supermarket ads to see if corned beef is on sale because we always buy two packages of it to make for snacks and sandwiches
Bestie

Now I am craving corned beef with a side of Irish soda bread. Countdown to having delicious corned beef on St. Parick's Day has begun
Old 03-07-2017, 02:27 PM   #19
MISST3

I'm craving Boxty -(potato pancakes). Haven't had any for years. They are
so good! I like soda bread, also, but without the raisins.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:50 AM   #20
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

One delicious Irish cuisine that is part of an Irish breakfast is a bowl of Irish oatmeal and I tried some for my breakfast once and it was so good but I have never have found Irish oatmeal at the store since. I recommend you try Irish oatmeal for St. Patrick's Day breakfast and you will be shocked at how great it tastes
Bestie
Old 03-13-2017, 01:58 AM   #21
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

Today I had corned beef for dinner today and it tasted so good and I cooked it in our pressure cooker and it came out great. In fact I'm gonna buy more corned beef and some cabbage so that I can be ready for St. Patrick's Day dinner
Bestie
Old 03-13-2017, 11:02 AM   #22
Hollywood Rock Chic

Quote:
Today I had corned beef for dinner today and it tasted so good and I cooked it in our pressure cooker and it came out great. In fact I'm gonna buy more corned beef and some cabbage so that I can be ready for St. Patrick's Day dinner
Bestie

Interesting, I also had corned beef last night but with mashed potatoes; it was divine.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:01 PM   #23
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

My sister is planning on making Corned Beef and Cabbage, she invited us over for St. Patrick's Day Dinner...but I dunno if that'll happen since my old man basically blew-up as we went home!

I'm not to happy with him right now...

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 03-17-2017, 03:16 AM   #24
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

Now that today's St. Patrick's Day I cannot wait to have corned beef for dinner with loads of potatoes and my mom does a whole St. Patrick's Day feast that starts with putting the corned beef in the pot and then in the afternoon Mom cooks the cabbage and then comes the potatoes and that's how we do our St. Patrick's Day dinner and while we eat we play St. Patrick's Day music too
Hope everyone has a good St. Patrick's Day dinner tomorrow
Bestie
Old 03-17-2017, 11:38 AM   #25
Hollywood Rock Chic

Sona st. lá Pádraig Everyone

I am having corned beef and mashed potatoes with Mom and Dad. Looking forward to it, since my dad is an awesome cook
Old 03-17-2017, 12:04 PM   #26
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

I had some corned-beef hash for breakfast...I'm sooooo grumpy now...I feel that my job is my ball-and-chain, I have to be there every day this week!

I'll try to get a reuben sandwich today tho...
Old 03-17-2017, 12:14 PM   #27
Hollywood Rock Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
I had some corned-beef hash for breakfast...I'm sooooo grumpy now...I feel that my job is my ball-and-chain, I have to be there every day this week!

I'll try to get a reuben sandwich today tho...

At least you have a job, and are doing something; there are a lot of unemployed people out there wishing that they are working. Anyway, I am sorry that you are unhappy with your job. I hope your future days are a lot brighter.
Old 03-17-2017, 02:28 PM   #28
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

well I picked up a corned beef and some cabbage, but I'll be making it on Saturday (not enough time to do it tonight)

but for TRUE Irish cuisine, you really need to start off with a great big bowl of Irish Whiskey - so says my dear departed Irish Grandmother Patty O'Malley, God rest her poor soul.
Old 03-17-2017, 02:50 PM   #29
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

None for me! No meat today because of Lent!

Fish sticks for lunch and tuna casserole for dinner! I think I will cook some Brussel sprouts since they are cabbage-ish !!!
Old 03-18-2017, 01:23 AM   #30
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I had my delicious St. Patrick's Day Dinner today and we had the best corned beef that tasted so good and I had potatoes with it but we were gonna start cooking the corned beef in the morning but Mom ended up cooking it as soon as I got up because we had a plumber put in a new sink in our kitchen in the morning but the corned beef was ready by the afternoon and it was so good I had two helpings of it and for St. Patrick's Day dessert we had green cupcakes which were also good
Bestie