Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Cartoons/Animated Series Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Cartoons/Animated Series
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-14-2017, 01:27 AM   #1
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

Default Elena Of Avalor returns to Disney Channel Saturday Mornings February 25th

Starting February 25th Elena Of Avalor will return to Disney Channel with all new episodes and a new timeslot. Elena Of Avalor will now be seen on Saturday Mornings at 9:00 AM PT. Be sure to enjoy all new adventures with Elena and her friends in new never before seen episodes that will sure to delight any fan. Though I would've perferred to see the new Elena Of Avalor episodes in the noon timeslot on Saturday Mornings Disney Channel really has a smart idea to make Elena Of Avalor now part of their Saturday Morning lineup. So mark your calendars for February 25th to see these brand new Elena Of Avalor episodes on Disney Channel
Bestie
Good Morning Chris Harrison "What Final Answers Do You Have For Your #1 Fan This Wonderful Morning?"
Old 02-26-2017, 05:09 AM   #2
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I saw the first new episode of Elena Of Avalor a few minutes ago and I thought it was impressive to see Elena show her sporting talent in a new sport called Olaball and when I first saw the episode it reminded me of an Elena Of Avalor version of the movie Rudy and the way Elena played the game was awesome. The episode also teaches you that you can be a good player at anything and never give up when people tell you to. Also new to this episode is the singing debut of Jorge Diaz who provides the voice of Gabe and he can be found singing with Elena in the song Play It Your Way and Gabe's singing is really cool and I would love to see Gabe and Elena sing more in future Elena Of Avalor episodes but this episode was my favorite of the bunch because of Elena's talent at sports and the good message the episode sends to kids everywhere
Bestie
Old 03-05-2017, 05:08 AM   #3
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I was impressed with this episode of Elena Of Avalor today because it was great to see Skylar be the star and take center stage in this episode and I especially loved it when we are introduced to Skylar's brother Nico and he was the coolest character on the episode and I would especially love to see more episodes with Skylar's brother Nico in the future. And I really loved their fun song that they sang together and it was so neat and Carlos Alazraqui has such a great singing voice that is so awesome. I can say that this Elena Of Avalor episode was my favorite because Skylar is my favorite Elena Of Avalor character and it was so fun to see the brotherly love between Skylar And Nico
Bestie
Old 03-12-2017, 06:05 AM   #4
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I was so amazed at today's Elena Of Avalor episode because I could relate to it easily because just like Elena's sister Isabel I had difficulty fitting in at school when I was starting my first day at school and it was so great to see Elena and Isabel team up and have an adventure together and Elena really did an awesome job teaching Isabel that you don't have to be different to fit in school but just be yourself and i'm sure that this episode will teach kids about the first days of school and what to expect from them. I can honestly say Disney Channel has done a good job with these Elena Of Avalor episodes by putting teaching tools in every episode because they really are good lessons for kids of all ages
Bestie
Old 03-19-2017, 04:56 AM   #5
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

"I'm Stepping Up" says Elena of Avalor in today's episode which I thought was very awesome and in this episode named The Princess Knight we get to see a tougher side of Elena as she tries her hand at fencing and swordfighting and I thought it was neat to see Elena try out her fencing skills and show off her talent and when I saw the episode Elena reminded me of a female Chuck Norris because of her toughness but I especially loved it when at the end because even with a hurt ankle Elena still managed to win. This episode is my favorite because of the awesome message it sends to kids of all ages that even that if it feels too hard to do something you must never give up and keep on trying
Bestie
Old 04-08-2017, 06:59 PM   #6
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

Today on Elena Of Avalor was a great episode that talked about a subject that I know many kids have dealt with many times throughout life and that is moving to a new house or city. And this episode also showed the wonderful bond between Naomi and her mother and Naomi was very brave when her mother told her about moving to a new place. But in the end of the episode I was so happy that because of advice from Elena Naomi got to stay. This episode of Elena Of Avalor will be helpful to kids who are moving to a new place because I know moving can be scary to kids everywhere
Bestie
Old 04-10-2017, 03:28 PM   #7
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

I agree with you Bestie. Elena is a good example for kids ot follow. She loves her mother and is brave and independent too. From your posts, you sound like you and Elena have alot in common. Am I right about this?
DTK
Old 04-29-2017, 01:45 AM   #8
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I was impressed with Elena Of Avalor's recent episode because it showed a lot of adventure and mystery and I can say that we got to see a villain be tough as Esteban's friend Victor who is voiced excellently by La Bamba actor Lou Diamond Phillips and then what really shocked me about this episode is that we got to see Elena show her attitude a lot more at the end and Elena reminded me of another Disney character Judy Hopps from Zootopia. I think that this episode of Elena Of Avalor is the best of the bunch because of the adventure and fun and not to mention a great carnival at the end as well
Bestie
Old 05-09-2017, 01:35 AM   #9
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I was impressed with the Elena Of Avalor episode My Fair Naomi because I could relate to the storyline of the episode because I was so surprised that Naomi had her birthday party just like mine and the way she planned her 15th birthday celebration was excellent but even though she messed up at her dance practice at first Naomi kept on trying but even though she felt kind of sad not to invite Elena and her best friends at first Naomi knew how important friendship is to everyone and when she chose to finally invite her friends to her party Naomi was able to have a great birthday party with everyone. This Elena Of Avalor episode was my favorite because Elena introduces a special birthday tradition that's part of every girl's life when she turns 15. This Elena Of Avalor episode is also based on a book that's part of a series of Elena Of Avalor books called My Best Friend's Birthday that's out in bookstores now
It's nice to see a new birthday tradition being discussed in this Elena Of Avalor episode and it's great that Disney adds new knowledge for kids and people like myself to know on each episode of the cartoon series and that's what makes this Elena Of Avalor episode the best of the bunch
Bestie
Old 07-10-2017, 02:46 AM   #10
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I was amazed at the recent Elena Of Avalor episode Spirit Monkey Trouble because we get to see the humorous side of Elena's spirit fox Zuzo and his friends and we are introduced to a new spirit fox named Bobo "Don't be confused by the Howie Mandel character of the same name in the 1987 movie Walk Like A Man" who is known for causing trouble all over Avalor and we also get to see the rap star side of actor Keith Ferguson who provides the voice of Zuzo as he performs a rap song about the spirit world. I was also shocked to see sitcom star Richard Kind provide a voice of a character in Elena Of Avalor and Richard was really cool in this episode. I can say that this episode of Elena Of Avalor is the most funniest episode of the bunch and it showed Mateo's and Elena's funny sides really well
Bestie
Old 07-31-2017, 05:57 AM   #11
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

In the recent episode of Elena Of Avalor called Wizard In Training we are introduced to a new character named Olivia who desperately wants to become a wizard and I was impressed with Mateo and Olivia's bond and not to mention Mateo's awesome song he sung and who would've guessed that Joseph Haro has a good singing voice in the role of Mateo. We also meet Octavio who's Avalor's version of Ty Pennington and Bob Vila who acts as handyman when they discover that their well no longer works but in the end I thought it was a neat episode when they battled the water spirit and the entire kingdom of Avalor was rewarded with a snow day and that alone makes the episode worth watching and is the best episode of the bunch
Bestie
Old 07-31-2017, 02:53 PM   #12
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

Hi, Bestie! I am glad Elena is back eith new episodes! Do you think there will be an Elena movie at theaters?
DTK
Old 08-05-2017, 02:27 AM   #13
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
Hi, Bestie! I am glad Elena is back eith new episodes! Do you think there will be an Elena movie at theaters?
DTK
As far as I know Disney has no plans to make an Elena Of Avalor movie to be shown at theaters but Disney is gonna release another movie in the Elena Of Avalor TV movie series that's gonna be shown on Disney Channel August 12th but I think as popular as the Elena Of Avalor cartoon series has become I think Elena Of Avalor will have a movie that will be released to theaters soon in the future
Bestie
Old 08-27-2017, 06:15 AM   #14
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I just happened to see the recent Elena Of Avalor episode The Gecko's Tale a minute ago and I can say that this episode is the best of the bunch because Elena's toughness really shows and who could've thought that Elena and Isabel were tough when they couldn't find a way out of the cave but it shows you that by teaming up you and your friends can solve any puzzle. The gecko was such a cute animal and voiced by Shop Til You Drop announcer Dee Bradley Baker but then as you will watch the episode you will see that the gecko is not only a gecko but a human explorer voiced by Danny Trejo and the explorer was such a cool character that taught Elena all sorts of great things. I hope we see the explorer appear in more Elena Of Avalor episodes in the future because he's great. I can say Elena Of Avalor's new episodes are great to watch and this episode is full of adventure and action that fans will enjoy
Bestie
Old 08-30-2017, 01:34 AM   #15
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

It's a "Party Of A Lifetime" in this current episode of Elena Of Avalor as she celebrates being the owner of her very own sailboat with her first sailing trip but the celebration is ruined when trying to replace a rudder on her sailboat Elena meets a team of pirates who try to become friends with Elena and her best friends but my favorite part was when Elena tried to settle a quarrel between Mateo and Gabe about who was Elena's crush and also her best friend. In my eyes I have considered Gabe to be Elena's crush because he is great and always has the right words to say to her. Also the main highlight of this episode is a rap song sung by the pirates called Forever. This episode was fun to watch and reminded me of a version of Pirates Of The Caribbean and is truly an Elena Of Avalor episode that will make you laugh
Bestie