Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-12-2017, 12:21 AM   #1
Regulus

Post 2016 Annual Awards

Pardon the delay (My computer gave up its ghost in November and I didn't have enough money to replace it until this week) But here's my list for 2016.

2016 ANNUAL AWARDS

Movie of the year: The Secret Life of Pets

Funniest Movie: The Secret Life of Pets

"Tail End" Movie The Secret Life of Pets

(What can I say, this was the only movie I saw this past year).

@$$-Kicker of the year: The Secret Life of Pets For toppling Home Alone 2 Which had reigned as my all-time funniest movie since 1992.

Buttheads of the year: Those who rioted after the election, what a bunch of sore losers!

F.U.B.A.R. of the year, DOH! and Bull-O-Nee Award: Flint Michigan, which decided to get it's drinking water FROM A POLLUTED RIVER!

Fireworks Awards

Gold Medal - Altamonte Springs, Florida

Silver Medal - Daytona Beach, Florida

Bronze Medal - Daytona International Speedway

Parades

Gold Medal - Ormond Beach, Florida

Silver Medal - Port Orange, Florida

Bronze Medal - New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Sammy's Little (Stinker) of the year: Donald Trump.

Guts Award (The Award for REAL AMERICANS! : Those who were in the path of Hurricane Matthew who set their differences aside and helped their neighbors in any manner they could, be it cleaning debris, sharing resources or making repairs.

And now a little something extra.

An International Association of Little (Stinkers)

AMENDMENT

Men's USA Little (Stinker) of the 20th Century

On Y2K Night (tHAT'S December 31, 1999 for those of you in Rio Linda!) IALS gave its Men's Little (Stinker) of the 20th Century to Roger Woodward CLS-SL, the Boy who swam over Niagara Falls in 1960.

This past year, IALS went through some old files when they discovered there was ANOTHER person who qualified for this award!

Don't worry Roger, Those of us who work with IALS are NOT "Indian Givers", so you will now share this award with this other person. The person who will get this "Co-Award" went through an ordeal that makes Mr. Woodward's case look like an amateur. This person, while going through his ordeal, which lasted from October, 1970 to January,1971 did something that no one else did in the history of Humanity. He got hit with a bad case of : Rabies : and LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT! So let's give a hand for this person,

Mr. Matt Winkler CLS-SL

He was six years old when he was bitten by a Bat. The Bat was tested, and found to be Rabid. Matt endured the Rabies Treatment, but it didn't work, and he got sick. But the doctors who treated him must have seen the movie Airport and, to quote the late George Kennedy from The movie Airport must have said "Hold on, we're going for broke!" and pulled out all the stops. I read he had to REPEAT first grade because of all the days he missed. But he pulledthrough. From what I've read one source says he is a farmer, who lives on the outskirts of Lima, Ohio, while another story says he's vet who does his work in the same area.

I only have one regret, and that is I couldn't find aphoto of him in school. When I found out about Roger Woodward I used to alter photos of Niagara Falls in Newspapers by putting in his parent's reacting from the phone call his parents certainly got (HE SWAM OVER WHAT!!!) but no such photos exist of Matt in school exist (If such a photo existed I would have altered it so his teacher is giving the class an homework assignment,. While his classmates sigh and groan Matt replies by growling and foaming at the mouth!

Last edited by Regulus : 01-15-2017 at 11:09 PM.