Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-08-2017, 03:17 PM   #46
Dude111

Im sorry your going thru all this James
Old 01-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #47
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

When you do finally have it, hope for a speedy recovery!

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira
Old 01-12-2017, 02:08 AM   #48
Family Ties Forever!

Wow, you have been waiting since October. I'm sorry you have to wait until the end of February. Is it possible to get a second opinion? Another doctor may feel that waiting that long could be bad.

I had problems with gal stones and my gal bladder. I waited so long to find out what was wrong, why I was in pain and why I couldn't keep anything down. I nearly waited too long. I don't mean to scare you. In my case I was rushed to the hospital. I was going into liver failure. My gal bladder was full of gal stones and there was a gal stone obstructing my bile duct. I didn't know just how ill I was. I had two surgeries. They removed my gal bladder.

I hope it all works out for you.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:58 AM   #49
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

I went through the same thing as you James and it all started when I was going to the dentist and I was fine but after I went shopping I got home and started feeling weird and my stomach hurt so bad I ended up going to bed early and the next day my pain got worse and so I went to the doctor and then once I had my surgery I spent my recovery time watching TV and movies and now I feel great. I hope you feel well and be sure to spend your time recovering watching some great TV shows and movies
Bestie
Good Morning Chris Harrison "What Final Answers Do You Have For Your #1 Fan This Wonderful Morning?"
Old 01-12-2017, 04:41 PM   #50
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
Wow, you have been waiting since October. I'm sorry you have to wait until the end of February. Is it possible to get a second opinion? Another doctor may feel that waiting that long could be bad.

I had problems with gal stones and my gal bladder. I waited so long to find out what was wrong, why I was in pain and why I couldn't keep anything down. I nearly waited too long. I don't mean to scare you. In my case I was rushed to the hospital. I was going into liver failure. My gal bladder was full of gal stones and there was a gal stone obstructing my bile duct. I didn't know just how ill I was. I had two surgeries. They removed my gal bladder.

I hope it all works out for you.

I never considered a 2nd opinion because I trust the hands I'm in.

I don't have gallstones so there is no danger of anything bursting inside. Everything is flowing better now since they cleared out the sludge and inserted the stent. I'm just told to monitor where they inserted the catheter for bleeding and swelling and to make sure the junk comes out through the bag.

I just had to wait a little bit longer because I had the crown to take care of.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #51
Anna Karenina
Arthur Spooner Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG
I never considered a 2nd opinion because I trust the hands I'm in.

I don't have gallstones so there is no danger of anything bursting inside. Everything is flowing better now since they cleared out the sludge and inserted the stent. I'm just told to monitor where they inserted the catheter for bleeding and swelling and to make sure the junk comes out through the bag.

I just had to wait a little bit longer because I had the crown to take care of.

My thoughts are with you JamesG.

I just found out I have gallstones and have a fatty liver after having an ultrasound. I am getting treatment for it soon. I don't drink alcohol so I don't know how I got the fatty liver but I am fortunate that it is a treatable condition.

I am glad to hear everything is flowing better for you.

God Bless.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:12 AM   #52
Dude111

We are all thinking of ya James!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #53
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

I had my pre-op exam yesterday. Everything came out good.

Just have to make an appt. at an imaging center for chest x-ray and heart sonogram.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:03 PM   #54
Dude111

Im glad its looking ok buddy!!!!
Old 02-09-2017, 07:44 AM   #55
Flying Dutchman

I feel for you Buddy. Been there. Done that. I had stones in my bile duct and an elevated liver, was in lotsa agony, and had to drive 9 hours with it before I could get to a hospital ER for surgery. Now that was some pure hell. But they removed the stones, then the gall bladder. Have had some small issues since, but I feel much better. I hope you feel the same when this is over.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:04 PM   #56
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman
I feel for you Buddy. Been there. Done that. I had stones in my bile duct and an elevated liver, was in lotsa agony, and had to drive 9 hours with it before I could get to a hospital ER for surgery. Now that was some pure hell. But they removed the stones, then the gall bladder. Have had some small issues since, but I feel much better. I hope you feel the same when this is over.

I was in no shape to drive w/ the pain I was in so I took a cab to the ER. I can't imagine being behind the wheel in that pain for 9 hours.
Old 02-14-2017, 02:17 PM   #57
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

My pre-op is all done. I had the chest x-ray and heart sonogram yesterday and went to the blood lab this morning. Now I have to wait for my MD to go over the results and report back to the surgeon.

I have to meet w/ the surgeon and anesthesiologist before the operation and then we're good to go on the 27th.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:57 PM   #58
Retro4Life
Accept No Substitutes

Best of luck to you! I'm sure it will turn out great!
Old 02-26-2017, 06:22 PM   #59
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
#bestpicture

Assuming everything is still set for tomorrow, I wish you all the best so that you can finally have this taken care of and put behind you.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:52 PM   #60
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Best of luck James! This will soon be over, and you'll be feeling much better.