Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-10-2016, 07:22 AM   #1
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No My brother's girlfriend...how can anyone like her?

As you know, It's been almost a month after my mom died. I miss her, my sister misses her, my dad misses her the most and he feels very empty right now since she was 2/3rds of his life, and in a way...my brother misses her. But...

... he's STILL with Yoko!

My friends at the church saw her and they think she dressed like a *****. And my dad told her to "shut up" after she bragged about getting married to my brother. My dad is STILL NOT 100% and never will be for the rest of his life because he lost his wife! And what does Yoko HAVE to talk about? Her getting married to my brother!

Isn't she being insensitive to my family? And I'm afraid they will get married because my brother is TOO blindly in love with her. So much...that I think she's a Succubus! I can't shake-off this death, I went to church yesterday and it made me sad because my mom isn't there...

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 10-27-2016, 03:12 PM   #2
Furienna

Yeah... We've had problems with my brother's fiancée too, because she won't take medication for her ADHD. She can be a mentally abusive bitch, or just plain bananas. So I can relate to your feelings about Yoko.

I'm sad to hear about you losing your mother, by the way. We lost my father four years ago, so I can relate to that too. Luckily though, that is when my brother's fiancée suddenly showed us a good side. She stood by him right at the moment when our father passed away.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:28 AM   #3
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furienna
Yeah... We've had problems with my brother's fiancée too, because she won't take medication for her ADHD. She can be a mentally abusive bitch, or just plain bananas. So I can relate to your feelings about Yoko.

I'm sad to hear about you losing your mother, by the way. We lost my father four years ago, so I can relate to that too. Luckily though, that is when my brother's fiancée suddenly showed us a good side. She stood by him right at the moment when our father passed away.

Thanks for the sympathies.

Right now my brother's girlfriend is in the hospital. I hear she's on medication, is bi-polar, and an alcoholic.

The only way I can accept her as my sister-in-law is if he can help her.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:44 PM   #4
Furienna

My brother is having problems with his fiancée again. He has recently switched jobs, so he could move with her (and her two youngest kids) to a new town and stop commuting (as it has been for a few years now, he has to live in one town during the weeks for work and in another town with his fiancée on the weekends). But as soon as he finds a house near his new job, she finds a way to complain about it. And yeah, it is true that she shouldn't have to live in a house that she doesn't like. But it seems like she now doesn't intend to leave her current home at all, despite the fact that she did agree to it earlier and my brother has to start at his new job in January. They are going to look at a house now though, so we can only hope that it will turn out well enough...
Old 01-13-2017, 03:36 PM   #5
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

I might as well face it...My brother is probably gonna marry her.

She caused a lot of trouble lately...On Christmas Eve, she was drunk and my sister didn't want her at her house. And on Christmas Day, she brought him back. And on Tuesday, she was missing.

If that was me, the relationship would be over. That's why I call her Yoko, she always has to be there.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:44 PM   #6
Furienna

Did I mention that my brother's fiancée has eight kids from at least four previous relationships? Well, she does. And my brother has to support five of them, despite the fact that he's not the biological father to either of them! I won't say much about the two kids, who are still minors. Except that it should be their father's job to support them. But three of the five "dependants" are now grown men, but they still just refuse to get a job. They play video games all night and sleep day, and they do nothing around the house either. My brother has had to borrow money from our mother, because he couldn't afford being the sole bread-winner for seven people. But guess who the bitch will side with, if my brother want things to change?

And only the other day, my brother was having lunch with an old co-worker. The bitch managed to call him right then and yell at him over the phone. And she won't let him talk to us on the phone or visit us either!

But my brother has at least sold a house, where he used to let her sons live (without paying rent). So he will get some money coming in, so he can pay off his debt to Mum.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:44 AM   #7
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furienna
Did I mention that my brother's fiancée has eight kids from at least four previous relationships? Well, she does. And my brother has to support five of them, despite the fact that he's not the biological father to either of them! I won't say much about the two kids, who are still minors. Except that it should be their father's job to support them. But three of the five "dependants" are now grown men, but they still just refuse to get a job. They play video games all night and sleep day, and they do nothing around the house either. My brother has had to borrow money from our mother, because he couldn't afford being the sole bread-winner for seven people. But guess who the bitch will side with, if my brother want things to change?

And only the other day, my brother was having lunch with an old co-worker. The bitch managed to call him right then and yell at him over the phone. And she won't let him talk to us on the phone or visit us either!

But my brother has at least sold a house, where he used to let her sons live (without paying rent). So he will get some money coming in, so he can pay off his debt to Mum.

No...Now I feel that my brother once he marries Yoko may have to take care of his own children or have my sister do it...Or me! I do want a family and I'd only have sex for reproduction purposes only. My brother is mixed with Yoko, but she HAS to be the center of attention! Also if they have children, they may have FAS.

Only reason why I relented having a family right now because if I do have children, they'll only have one set of grandparents if anything...