Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2017, 05:15 PM   #76
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
I hope your ok now buddy!!
Thanks Dude.
__________________
Sonny
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:13 PM   #77
Retro4Life
Senior Member
Accept No Substitutes
 
Retro4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 04, 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 6,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Television
Thanks Tara. I knew something was wrong most of last year. Went on a diet and everything. Finally had it confirmed a little over a week ago. I hate going to doctors. I've only been to one once a little over a decade ago for the pain in my arm. That was the only time since Junior High when I seemed to be there all the time.

Sorry to hear about this, Sonny, and sorry I'm seeing it late.

You can definitely beat HBP; I don't know all of your risk factors, but lots of people have it under control, and I'm sure you will, too.

(Psst, at our age regular checkups are kind of a good idea! That's when stuff starts to fall apart!)
__________________
Alex Reiger :[Trying to convince Louie not to antagonize Bobby] "It's not hard to make people feel bad about their lives. What's hard is making people feel good about their lives."
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:49 PM   #78
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro4Life
Sorry to hear about this, Sonny, and sorry I'm seeing it late.

You can definitely beat HBP; I don't know all of your risk factors, but lots of people have it under control, and I'm sure you will, too.

(Psst, at our age regular checkups are kind of a good idea! That's when stuff starts to fall apart!)
Thanks Michael. I don't know. My Grandfather and Uncle both had heart attacks and died in their 50's. I don't know if that means anything. That always has me thinking. I had my bloodwork today. Blaaaa. lol I have to have my knee X-rayed tomorrow. Yea I think I'm falling apart. I know what you mean though. I take after my Mom. She hated doctors and unfortunately she needed to go see one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:14 PM   #79
Retro4Life
Senior Member
Accept No Substitutes
 
Retro4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 04, 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 6,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Television
Thanks Michael. I don't know. My Grandfather and Uncle both had heart attacks and died in their 50's. I don't know if that means anything. That always has me thinking. I had my bloodwork today. Blaaaa. lol I have to have my knee X-rayed tomorrow. Yea I think I'm falling apart. I know what you mean though. I take after my Mom. She hated doctors and unfortunately she needed to go see one.

I hate going to any doctor, too. I've just got enough wrong with me that I can't afford to skip checkups, because if I miss something it may be too late to put it right again. I don't remember my brother EVER in his entire life going to a doctor. Except those times when he waited so long he darned near died as a result, and even then it was the emergency room because he couldn't say "no" anymore. He was about as stubborn as they come.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:48 PM   #80
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

Well I had my appointment today. It ended up as an all day thing. Went to 2 different hospitals. I had an MRI which took an hour. I had needles stuck in me all day. Tomorrow morning I have another appointment at 11 am. I think they're operating tomorrow. It sounds like they didn't want to wait anymore.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:51 PM   #81
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo
 
Torgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06, 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Television
Well I had my appointment today. It ended up as an all day thing. Went to 2 different hospitals. I had an MRI which took an hour. I had needles stuck in me all day. Tomorrow morning I have another appointment at 11 am. I think they're operating tomorrow. It sounds like they didn't want to wait anymore.

Good luck on the operation tomorrow. I'm sure everything will go smoothly .
__________________
"I'm going to go do something productive. I'm gonna go watch television." - Ray Peterson, The 'burbs

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:55 PM   #82
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Good luck on the operation tomorrow. I'm sure everything will go smoothly .
Thanks Torgo.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:04 PM   #83
Retro4Life
Senior Member
Accept No Substitutes
 
Retro4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 04, 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 6,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Television
Thanks Torgo.

Good luck, Sonny!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:11 PM   #84
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro4Life
Good luck, Sonny!!
Thanks Michael
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:23 PM   #85
Hollywood Rock Chic
Senior Member
Member
 
Hollywood Rock Chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 27, 2006
Posts: 3,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Television
Well I had my appointment today. It ended up as an all day thing. Went to 2 different hospitals. I had an MRI which took an hour. I had needles stuck in me all day. Tomorrow morning I have another appointment at 11 am. I think they're operating tomorrow. It sounds like they didn't want to wait anymore.


You are in my prayers, Sonny. I know everything will be okay at the end. Say strong, my friend
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:29 PM   #86
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
You are in my prayers, Sonny. I know everything will be okay at the end. Say strong, my friend
Thanks Tara.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:44 PM   #87
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

Surgery got postponed to Thursday. Still don't know what time. The MRI came back good though. It looks like it didn't spread past my knee so that's all they're going to operate on. Thanks everybody for the prayers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:08 AM   #88
Family Ties Forever!
Moderator
member
 
Join Date: Apr 16, 2002
Posts: 8,185
Default

I hope you will be ok Sonny. Good luck with your upcoming operation.

I understand not liking to go to the doctor. In 2010, I spent months having abdominal pain. I waited so long that I nearly paid the ultimate price. I was in pain, I couldn't keep anything down and I was losing weight. When I finally went to the doctor and had blood work done, it came back with elevated (I forget the term) in my liver. They did a ultrasound and found that my gal bladder was full of gal stones and that there was a gal stone stuck in my bile duct. I was admitted to the ER stat. I had to have two surgeries. They removed my gal bladder. I didn't find out until later that I had started to go into liver failure and had pancreatitus. It was awful. I have always been terrified of needles.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 07:27 AM   #89
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
I hope you will be ok Sonny. Good luck with your upcoming operation.

I understand not liking to go to the doctor. In 2010, I spent months having abdominal pain. I waited so long that I nearly paid the ultimate price. I was in pain, I couldn't keep anything down and I was losing weight. When I finally went to the doctor and had blood work done, it came back with elevated (I forget the term) in my liver. They did a ultrasound and found that my gal bladder was full of gal stones and that there was a gal stone stuck in my bile duct. I was admitted to the ER stat. I had to have two surgeries. They removed my gal bladder. I didn't find out until later that I had started to go into liver failure and had pancreatitus. It was awful. I have always been terrified of needles.
Thanks Jenny.

Oh no that's awful. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. You know I've had the swelling in my knee for about 2 or 3 years. It doesn't really hurt but it does look deformed. I wouldn't have even had it checked out if I hadn't went to the doctor for High Blood Pressure. When they tried to drain it they barely could and they told me it looked like chocolate milk. I was starting to have thoughts that I was going to lose the leg. That's what goes through your mind. The MRI came back good though and they don't think it's spread. I hate needles too. I was always getting them in Junior High. That is just awful what happened to you. I'm so glad you're better.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:26 PM   #90
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,355
Default

I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30. Have to be at the hospital by 6:30.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.