Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-03-2016, 03:01 AM   #1
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Unhappy The Complaint Department

Here you go, a brand new thread to vent; to give and ask for advice.

Old 09-06-2016, 04:11 AM   #2
Dude111

Lets hope we dont see much use for it Janice

Ya might wanna delete the old one. It just makes things look NICER.... (Not having multiple threads on the same base of the same topic)
Old 09-09-2016, 02:17 AM   #3
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Smile

I can see your point, but we don't want to delete history. I like reading old threads, sort of like a diary. It's locked, and without any new posts, they'll be on page three before you know it.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:45 PM   #4
Family Ties Forever!

Too much going on. Too much stress. Ugh. My glasses broke, my little cctv stopped working.

Last edited by Family Ties Forever! : 09-10-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:54 AM   #5
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

I always feel bad whenever one of my therapists or someone asks me "So what's new?" or "How was your weekend? Do anything exciting?" or something like that and I say I didn't do anything. But some people don't understand it's hard to get around a lot when you're in a wheelchair, have NEVER, EVER driven (and I'm 59) and don't have many friends (and those I do have; I hardly ever see.

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
Old 11-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #6
gidgetgrape
Forever Gidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
I always feel bad whenever one of my therapists or someone asks me "So what's new?" or "How was your weekend? Do anything exciting?" or something like that and I say I didn't do anything. But some people don't understand it's hard to get around a lot when you're in a wheelchair, have NEVER, EVER driven (and I'm 59) and don't have many friends (and those I do have; I hardly ever see.

Don't feel bad. Most people when they say "what's new?" are just making conversation and don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. They're just looking for a way to connect with you. Some people use it as an opening to talk about themselves. If it were me, I would make a joke about the situation and say something wild like, "stole a limo and went to Las Vegas." Then talk about something else like something you saw on the news.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:09 PM   #7
Dude111

Im so sorry everyone
Old 11-20-2016, 09:01 PM   #8
Family Ties Forever!

Thumbs down

I'm dreading this week. I have to have blood work done. I haven't had blood work done in six years. I have to get a Tetnus shot. I'm way over due for that shot. I'm also being pressured to get a flu shot I hate [afraid of] needles. Tomorrow I have to have a physical. I'm not sure if the shots and blood work will be tomorrow or Wednesday. I know I have to fast for the blood work.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:41 PM   #9
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
I'm dreading this week. I have to have blood work done. I haven't had blood work done in six years. I have to get a Tetnus shot. I'm way over due for that shot. I'm also being pressured to get a flu shot I hate [afraid of] needles. Tomorrow I have to have a physical. I'm not sure if the shots and blood work will be tomorrow or Wednesday. I know I have to fast for the blood work.

I'm so sorry Jenny! I know how you feel! As you know, I hate blood work too! I wish there was something I could say to be of comfort. I will say a prayer for you ! Everything will be fine, but Oh I know,it doesn't seem like it will be, but it will! From one who totally puts off blood work and knows what you are going through!

Hoping it all goes by quickly, and just keep thinking about /towards Thursday, Thanksgiving!

Old 11-28-2016, 08:04 PM   #10
Family Ties Forever!

Because of transportation problems my physical, blood work and shots will be this Thursday. I wish I could blink and it would be over with.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:10 AM   #11
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

I REALY, REALLY, REALLY want to build a model railroad!!! (so bad, I can taste it) But I never dreamed that unfortunately at age 59 I'd be in a wheelchair 97% of the day, so I can't!
Old 12-08-2016, 06:51 AM   #12
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Madderest

I still hate having people sit next to me on public transportation!

Yesterday, some woman not only had to sit next to me...but she was sleeping!

Why am I the ****ing victim?

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 12-15-2016, 01:16 PM   #13
dwayne7
Banned!!
Banned

I am leaving this site.
Old 12-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #14
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne7
I am leaving this site.

You said that yesterday.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:16 PM   #15
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
You said that yesterday.

A Rerun. lol