Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-10-2016, 04:21 AM   #1
Tubehead

Default any one play video games?

does any one play video games? what game systems do you got? i got play station 3 & play station vital!! i got 23 video games so far!! i usualy play games for couple weeks then i take a break!! i m not going to buy another game system they want like $500 hunderd dollars for play station 4 plus you can't play your play station 3 games on it you have to start over!! so i plan on just buying me more play station 3 games!! they come down pretty cheap now cents their trying to get ride of them cause they got new play station 4 out now!! i can probably buy 5 to 10 games for $60 bucks at game stop really cheap especially if their pre owned !! now they got virtual reality games out now the games coasts $10 dollars to $15 bucks but the camera gaming sticks the game system coast over $800 hunderd dollars plus you got to have play station 4 & fancy computer graphics chip!!

Last edited by Tubehead : 04-10-2016 at 04:37 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:36 AM   #2
Dude111

I only play 80s games,its what I love

Atari 2600,Colecovision and Arcade games from the early 80s......
Old 04-18-2016, 01:04 PM   #3
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

I play video games...I'll play Atari, NES, Sega Genesis (Master System), SNES, and PlayStation.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 04-18-2016, 01:08 PM   #4
Svenfan1234
Berwyn!

Not much, beyond playing The Sims 2 on the computer from time to time. I don't really play as much games on the computer as I did when I was little.

Shout! Factory, PLEASE release a complete series set of St. Elsewhere!!!
Old 04-18-2016, 02:29 PM   #5
MrsRoyHinkley
Frequent Poster
Kate's Back

I play Xbox360 games. I'm currently playing L.A. Noire. I'm terrible at it. LOL. I also have Fable II and III, Some wrestling game that I suck at but it's fun.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:31 PM   #6
MrsRoyHinkley
Frequent Poster
Kate's Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenfan1234
Not much, beyond playing The Sims 2 on the computer from time to time. I don't really play as much games on the computer as I did when I was little.
I love the Sims 2. Played Sims 3 and I don't like it much. Haven't played Sims 2 in ages though.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:44 PM   #7
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRoyHinkley
I play Xbox360 games. I'm currently playing L.A. Noire. I'm terrible at it. LOL. I also have Fable II and III, Some wrestling game that I suck at but it's fun.

I've played some of LA Noire, I love the look of the game, the whole old Hollywood setting. But I never finished it, I get sidetracked easily.

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira
Old 04-18-2016, 02:53 PM   #8
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Love the classic 80's arcade games, this is my favorite.

Old 04-18-2016, 03:06 PM   #9
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

I play PC games. Been replaying Fallout 3 (still haven't gotten 4), been replaying Skyrim (longtime fan of the Elder Scroll series going all the way back to the 90's with the first game Daggerfall)

Big fan of computer role playing games (though not online)- games like as I said The Elder Scroll series. Also the Baldur's Gate games, Neverwinter Nights, Knights Of The Old Republic 1 and 2, Gothic 1-3. Also like the Might And Magig games, part VI probably my favorite of the franchise.
Also enjoy the action-orientated RPG games like Diablo, Dungeon Siege, Titan Quest, Torchlight 1 and 2.

Another game I go back to is the strategy simulation game The Movies (you run a movie studio and created your own movies, it starts during the silent era and work your way up to modern times)

Enjoy all of the Maxis/EA Sim games, the original Sim City way back in the 80's was my introduction. Played SimCity 2000, 3000, 4. Sim Tower, Sim Farm, Sim Ant, Sim Earth. Sim Golf
And though I'm not as in to them as my wife and daughter The Sims games, Having played Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4. 2 is still the best one. Have also played and enjoyed The Sims Medieval, which is The Sims but in medieval times (obviously), though it's more quest orientated, I like the RPG feel of it.

Also have played some of the Grand Theft Auto Games, mainly III, Vice City and San Andreas.

I still play some console from time to time, mainly on the Wii, and Game Cube. For the Wii I've enjoyed The Sims Castaways, Lego Indiana Jones. On the Game Cube (which you can play the discs on the Wii) Eternal Darkness (fantastic horror themed game), The Hobbit, and Namco Museum (which lets you play Namco Arcade games, including the Pac Man games, Pole Position, Galaga, Galaxian, etc. And unlike the awful Atari 2600 ports of arcade games, this is the actual arcade games with the original graphics.).
Gun is also fun, it's like Grand Theft Auto set in the Old West.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:28 PM   #10
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity

I still play my NES. I love it! My favorite games are Super Mario Brothers 1&3,The Megaman series,Milon's Secret Castle, Adventure Island, Castlevania,Tetris Tengen, Dr. Mario. I still have Atari 7800 which I pull out now and then. My favorite Atari games are Centipede, Joust, Choplifter and Desert Falcon.. I prefer the older game systems.I have tried Playstaion but I didn't like it. We also had the Sega Genesis System but that's gone now.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2016, 09:54 PM   #11
Svenfan1234
Berwyn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRoyHinkley
I love the Sims 2. Played Sims 3 and I don't like it much. Haven't played Sims 2 in ages though.

I love The Sims 2 as well. I play it with my sister because together we are both really creative lol. It's a really good game.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:00 PM   #12
Vahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane
I still play my NES. I love it! My favorite games are Super Mario Brothers 1&3,The Megaman series,Milon's Secret Castle, Adventure Island, Castlevania,Tetris Tengen, Dr. Mario. I still have Atari 7800 which I pull out now and then. My favorite Atari games are Centipede, Joust, Choplifter and Desert Falcon.. I prefer the older game systems.I have tried Playstaion but I didn't like it. We also had the Sega Genesis System but that's gone now.

Good taste, Marlene. Adventure Island is one of THE hardest games on the NES, and I am happy to say that I have beaten it.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:29 PM   #13
opus
VB

Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years)

We're pretty current. A PlayStation 4 and Nintendo 3DS.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:38 PM   #14
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

The original NES was great! These are my 3 favorite games for it.

Last edited by Zoneboy : 04-19-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:20 PM   #15
IllinoisTVFan

I have a Wii, a GameBoy Advance, and many handheld and PC games. I used to have the Nintendo system and the Atari back in the day.