Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Celebrate Halloween with The Simpsons on FXX; Sister Network FX Brings Back Comedy for 3rd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-22-2015, 10:37 PM   #1
Regulus

Thumbs up If this doesn't make you believe in God...

THIS WILL!!!

Four years ago, my Mother had a mental breakdown, which had her sent to a Nursing Home, where she lives today. Nursing Care isn't cheap, and I watched helplessly as one by one, her assets were sold in order to pay for her care. I live in her house, and have been waiting for her house to be sold, resulting in me becoming homeless. Two Months ago, the other shoe dropped.....

But I'm not homeless or about to be homeless, as a matter of fact I'm getting a new home, a prefab house in a fine neighborhood about three miles south of my mother's house.

Medicare requires ALL assets to be sold to pay for someone's nursing expenses, and a cousin of mine, who has "power of attorney" over my mothers affairs didn't want me to be kicked to the streets, so he worked with an attorney here in Florida and...

They Found A Loophole!

There is a clause stating if a child is living in a parents house and that child has a disability you cannot kick that person out on the streets. In 2006 I was diagnosed with Aspberger's Syndrome, which I have regarded as a curse on my life, but now realize is, in this case a blessing. And that's not the half of it. This past Friday, en route to my Sunday School Group's Bible Study my Pickup Truck, a 1997 Ford Ranger which served me faithfully for the last 16 years, gave up her ghost. The Transmission gave out, and repairing it would cost more than she's worth. Five months ago I had to hock my Yamaha Motor Scooter to pay for a root canal, which means I have no way of getting around town other than riding the bus. Even this is not an option because I work until 11:00PM, and the bus services shuts down at 7:00 PM. Moving day for me is November 30. Yesterday cousin e-mailed me saying he's "Fed-Exing" a check for $4000.00, which I presumed is to pay for Moving Expenses. I answered his message and guess what?

THE MONEY IS MINE!!!

He's sending it to me so I can procure a replacement vehicle. Now IMO there's no doubt in my mind God orchestrated this chain of events. The Bible says all believers will have their needs attended to (NOT your wants, During a Bible-Study with a Sunday School Group when I was going to in Michigan The news going around that the Lottery Jackpot was approaching $100 Megabucks I prayed could God arrange for me to win at least part of the jackpot. I never heard a louder Thunderclap in my life! Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME! Can't you take a joke? (The leader said he's just telling me to dream on.) Yes, my Cousin and the Lawwer are doing all the legwork, but IMHO there's no doubt God orchestrated all these things to happen in my favor. There is a God in Heaven who answers prayers.

My new house has two HUGE Live Oak Trees on it's property, one of which has a swing on it. The only thing missing is an old wooden cane leaning against a corner.

Learning from past experience, if a big-ticket item breaks down, there's no better week for it to do so on Thanksgiving Week. In the next few days I expect to get lots and lots and lots of flyers from dealers advertising their own version of "Black Friday" Somewhere in there is my replacement vehicle. Some of these flyers will certainly say you'll get a free "Uncle Wally's" gift card for just stopping by, and I'm sure all of you know what I do with these cards (Using these cards, I've already procured over $250.00 worth of Toys, which will be donated to four different charities, including my Church drive, which occurs two weeks from today) . Among the other three charities is one that gives toys to kids whose parents are migrant farm workers, and leading that charity is the attorney who's worked with my cousin! Needless to say he's getting a DOUBLE CUT this year.

With that I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and may everyone have a pleasant Holiday Season.

And GOD BLESS YOU!
Old 11-22-2015, 10:52 PM   #2
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus
Now IMO there's no doubt in my mind God orchestrated this chain of events.

Whatever gets you through the day, dude.

I suppose god also picks lottery winners. He's up there in space, he's looking down on you.... and he's plotting.....
Old 11-22-2015, 11:02 PM   #3
Regulus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie

Whatever gets you through the day, dude.

I suppose god also picks lottery winners. He's up there in space, he's looking down on you.... and he's plotting.....

If he wills it yes. But IMO when it comes to jackpots he answered DREAM ON!
Old 11-22-2015, 11:15 PM   #4
OH Nuts!
Forum Legend
WINGing it on a Sandpiper!

Glad you are getting what you needed.

xxoo You both Rock!!
Old 11-23-2015, 12:50 AM   #5
opus
VB

Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
Congratulations of the new house and receiving money for a new car. Yes, it sounds that you have been truly been blessed, and your prayers have been answered. I am very happy for you

Well, if anyone believes in God, its you and season 4 CHIPS....
Old 11-23-2015, 05:25 AM   #6
ponytail

I'm so happy for you. God's goodness is great!
Old 11-23-2015, 09:03 AM   #7
Regulus

Lol

If God wills it for Hot Wheels and Skyhawks to be released on DVD/Blu-Ray you better take shelter, the shock wave originating from my house will do more damage than 1,000 EF-5 Tornadoes!
Old 11-23-2015, 10:37 AM   #8
mets82

Good for you Regulus. Have a question. How did you get 4000 dollars and why that amount?

Please check out my blog. I vent on all things. TV, sports etc. you name it. Its also a work in progress. Check out and see what you think.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:04 AM   #9
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

I very much believe in prayer and that God really will help us get through things with faith and prayer. Glad things are going well for you, Regulus !

Wishing you are happy Thanksgiving and a beautiful Christmas too!!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:32 AM   #10
Regulus

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mets82
Good for you Regulus. Have a question. How did you get 4000 dollars and why that amount?

I don't know why my cousin decided on that amount, but he knows I without a set of wheels, so he's sending this amount to me to purchase a replacement car or truck.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:55 PM   #11
Tubehead

Default gods not dead

newsboys gods not dead music video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw

newsboys guilty:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6jUOXYvhL8

gods not dead the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrmBiLM5xjg

gods not dead 2 April 1st 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ui7gHa570
Old 11-23-2015, 01:58 PM   #12
Marvo301
Forum Veteran
I'm NOT a Blockhead!

Cool

God bless you Regulus! I join you in praising God for the blessings he recenttly given you!!

A life isn't worth living unless it has impact on other lives. Jackie Robinson

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. Benjamin Franklin
Old 11-23-2015, 11:10 PM   #13
Myles
Frequent Poster
Shades of Green

So good to read happy stories around the holidays. I'm happy for you!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:18 PM   #14
Wawwie

Quote:
I don't know why my cousin decided on that amount, but he knows I without a set of wheels, so he's sending this amount to me to purchase a replacement car or truck.
So why not thank YOUR COUSIN? Your cousin is the one who made this happen for you, nobody else.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:30 AM   #15
Svenfan1234
Berwyn!

Quote:
THIS WILL!!!

Four years ago, my Mother had a mental breakdown, which had her sent to a Nursing Home, where she lives today. Nursing Care isn't cheap, and I watched helplessly as one by one, her assets were sold in order to pay for her care. I live in her house, and have been waiting for her house to be sold, resulting in me becoming homeless. Two Months ago, the other shoe dropped.....

But I'm not homeless or about to be homeless, as a matter of fact I'm getting a new home, a prefab house in a fine neighborhood about three miles south of my mother's house.

Medicare requires ALL assets to be sold to pay for someone's nursing expenses, and a cousin of mine, who has "power of attorney" over my mothers affairs didn't want me to be kicked to the streets, so he worked with an attorney here in Florida and...

They Found A Loophole!

There is a clause stating if a child is living in a parents house and that child has a disability you cannot kick that person out on the streets. In 2006 I was diagnosed with Aspberger's Syndrome, which I have regarded as a curse on my life, but now realize is, in this case a blessing. And that's not the half of it. This past Friday, en route to my Sunday School Group's Bible Study my Pickup Truck, a 1997 Ford Ranger which served me faithfully for the last 16 years, gave up her ghost. The Transmission gave out, and repairing it would cost more than she's worth. Five months ago I had to hock my Yamaha Motor Scooter to pay for a root canal, which means I have no way of getting around town other than riding the bus. Even this is not an option because I work until 11:00PM, and the bus services shuts down at 7:00 PM. Moving day for me is November 30. Yesterday cousin e-mailed me saying he's "Fed-Exing" a check for $4000.00, which I presumed is to pay for Moving Expenses. I answered his message and guess what?

THE MONEY IS MINE!!!

He's sending it to me so I can procure a replacement vehicle. Now IMO there's no doubt in my mind God orchestrated this chain of events. The Bible says all believers will have their needs attended to (NOT your wants, During a Bible-Study with a Sunday School Group when I was going to in Michigan The news going around that the Lottery Jackpot was approaching $100 Megabucks I prayed could God arrange for me to win at least part of the jackpot. I never heard a louder Thunderclap in my life! Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME! Can't you take a joke? (The leader said he's just telling me to dream on.) Yes, my Cousin and the Lawwer are doing all the legwork, but IMHO there's no doubt God orchestrated all these things to happen in my favor. There is a God in Heaven who answers prayers.

My new house has two HUGE Live Oak Trees on it's property, one of which has a swing on it. The only thing missing is an old wooden cane leaning against a corner.

Learning from past experience, if a big-ticket item breaks down, there's no better week for it to do so on Thanksgiving Week. In the next few days I expect to get lots and lots and lots of flyers from dealers advertising their own version of "Black Friday" Somewhere in there is my replacement vehicle. Some of these flyers will certainly say you'll get a free "Uncle Wally's" gift card for just stopping by, and I'm sure all of you know what I do with these cards (Using these cards, I've already procured over $250.00 worth of Toys, which will be donated to four different charities, including my Church drive, which occurs two weeks from today) . Among the other three charities is one that gives toys to kids whose parents are migrant farm workers, and leading that charity is the attorney who's worked with my cousin! Needless to say he's getting a DOUBLE CUT this year.

With that I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and may everyone have a pleasant Holiday Season.

And GOD BLESS YOU!

I know I'm late to this, but this is an awesome story.

Shout! Factory, PLEASE release a complete series set of St. Elsewhere!!!