Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 04:58 PM   #31
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
Don't forget that he's also learning disabled and as a result should get disability because it means he can't find a job.
Just because Isiah says that he thinks he might be learning disabled doesn't make it true. Even if he is really learning disabled, he could still get a job if it wasn't for his ridiculously negative attitude and his irrational paranoia of white men. Isiah wants to be learning disabled so he could collect something from the government. Isiah doesn't really want to work. He is LAZY. There really are some people who deserve government assistance, but that's not Isiah. Isiah will look for any excuse to blame anyone and everyone for why he can't work when the truth is that he has no desire, ambition or drive to do anything productive with his life.

Old 10-11-2015, 05:29 PM   #32
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Just because Isiah says that he thinks he might be learning disabled doesn't make it true. Even if he is really learning disabled, he could still get a job if it wasn't for his ridiculously negative attitude and his irrational paranoia of white men. Isiah wants to be learning disabled so he could collect something from the government. Isiah doesn't really want to work. He is LAZY. There really are some people who deserve government assistance, but that's not Isiah. Isiah will look for any excuse to blame anyone and everyone for why he can't work when the truth is that he has no desire, ambition or drive to do anything productive with his life.

Exactly. I know people who truly are disabled yet they refuse to take assistance. He doesn't want to work.

Old 10-11-2015, 05:54 PM   #33
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
Exactly. I know people who truly are disabled yet they refuse to take assistance. He doesn't want to work.
Yep, a very close family friend of mine is in his mid thirties and he is moderately learning disabled/mentally challenged. He works part time at an old age home as a file clerk and he does other miscellaneous clerical work there. He has pride in his work and he does not complain.

Old 10-11-2015, 06:00 PM   #34
IllinoisTVFan

I worked at McDonalds with several people with Downs Syndrome who cleaned. They didn't complain at all. I worked a telemarketing job with a guy who was a quadriplegic in a wheelchair. I worked with a blind guy and several deaf men. They were all more disabled than I'm sure he is.

Old 10-11-2015, 06:40 PM   #35
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
I have a learning disability (Dyslexic and ADHD) but that never stopped me from working or even graduating from college. Just because you have a learning disability it does not mean that you are an idiot (or too stupid to work) or incompetent. I know a lot of people with all kind of disabilities and they are still able to function in life without the AID of the government and other people's tax money. So in using the LAME excuse because you THINK you have a learning disability (hence you cannot work) is ridiculous.
Exactly. My ex-husband's sister is bipolar (mentally ill) and she works at an insurance agency as a claims representative. She has been working there for over ten years.

Old 10-11-2015, 11:40 PM   #36
wiseguy182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl
Whatever happened to RebZissel? He hasn't posted here in a long time!

He created a duplicate account as an attempt to "prove" his bizarre notion that barely legal girls frequently like to entrap older men into stalking and harassing them and committing other crimes and getting themselves in trouble. That was on the Unsolved Mysteries forum. Basically, the RebZissel account would post stuff, and then he would log in under the other username and agree with what his other account was saying. It was...ridiculous. His duplicate account was found out and subsequently banned in short order. He ended up deleting all of his posts (which was over 1,200 I believe) and left, presumably out of embarrassment.

Old 10-12-2015, 12:10 AM   #37
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
He created a duplicate account as an attempt to "prove" his bizarre notion that barely legal girls frequently like to entrap older men into stalking and harassing them and committing other crimes and getting themselves in trouble. That was on the Unsolved Mysteries forum. Basically, the RebZissel account would post stuff, and then he would log in under the other username and agree with what his other account was saying. It was...ridiculous. His duplicate account was found out and subsequently banned in short order. He ended up deleting all of his posts (which was over 1,200 I believe) and left, presumably out of embarrassment.

OMG!!! I think I know EXACTLY what you are telling me!!! Doesn't surprise me at all!

Old 10-12-2015, 12:43 AM   #38
IllinoisTVFan

That guys sounds creepy and glad I never came in contact with him. As a formerly underage girl I can assure everyone that is rare. However, I was frequently harassed by older men. In fact I still am and it was a problem when I did online.

Old 10-12-2015, 09:31 AM   #39
GARFIELDKOOL

Lol

Quote:
Isiahthomas has got a tremendous chip on his shoulder that is never going to go anywhere. He is a loser and blames EVERYONE but himself for his problems. I have been seeing his ridiculous threads for years now. All he does is complain and whine like a little bitch.
Isiah goes on and on about how his father is such a no good scum bag, but he doesn't hesitate to take hundreds of dollars from him so he can fix his car. Oh, and the father also lets Isiah live with him rent free. What a monster.
This is funny!

Old 10-12-2015, 09:51 AM   #40
GARFIELDKOOL

When I first came to sitcoms online 11 years ago, isiah you and I became good friends on here. Then I kinda had a fall out with you over some CDs you gave me and requested them back, but I will leave that in private. But I have been reading your threads you post like this for years, I don't always respond, but I have to respond to this.

Sometimes I think you post these threads for the effect and attention. Personally I think you are embarrassing yourself and you are making yourself look bad. Disabilities aside. I'm just as black as you are and I'm not complaining. I will admit racism is alive and well and I do have awareness. I'm sure at my job there are bigots, but I don't let that stop me from doing my job and I don't let racism stop me from eating. I'm there for the same reason they are, to pay my bills and keep money in my pocket. There are racist people all over, we see them everyday, we smile at them, and they smile at us. You need to rise above all of that. And the racist people at your job you speak of, their perception of you is probably right in their eyes because that's what you are showing them.

I'm beginning to think you might be the problem. Aren't you almost 40? It's time to grow up and make a decent life for yourself and take on some grown-up responsibilities. You remind me of my 31 year old nephew who I have to get on at times. He's on disability but he can do much better than what he's doing. He's content on his minimal income and he lives at home. YOU my friend can do better if you want to do better

Old 10-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #41
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

LOL@Wawwie and IllinoisTVFan dissing me hahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

Old 10-12-2015, 03:46 PM   #42
janet42
Three's Company Fan!

Quote:
Yep, a very close family friend of mine is in his mid thirties and he is moderately learning disabled/mentally challenged. He works part time at an old age home as a file clerk and he does other miscellaneous clerical work there. He has pride in his work and he does not complain.

I'm really proud of your family friend and the Hollywood chick for working eventhough they have disabilities. They don't whine about their problems and I'm also proud of the people who has down's syndrome who work. They don't whine and complain all the time.

If I was Isaiahthomas parents, I would of kicked him out long time ago. Maybe a few days of being homeless will make him grow up and stop whining. If people with down's syndrom can work so can he.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:13 PM   #43
GARFIELDKOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
LOL@Wawwie and IllinoisTVFan dissing me hahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

This reaction just leads me to believe that you DO post threads just for the effect.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:26 PM   #44
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries

I don't know why anyone responds to his threads. I just read them for a good laugh. lol

Old 10-12-2015, 08:39 PM   #45
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARFIELDKOOL
This reaction just leads me to believe that you DO post threads just for the effect.
He's an attention seeker.....

"look at me, talk to me, respond to me, feel sorry for me, pity me. I need attention no matter what....."

isiahthomas = attention whore

Closed Thread