Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #1
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Default White Men Job Bosses Are The Worst People To Work For

I've had so many white men job bosses at every job I've had and I swear I hate working for them because they're demanding and they complain too much. I lost my last daytime job recently because the b*tch ass white man I was working for who was a building engineer complained often about my work. He wasn't my boss but I worked with him and he would complain to my Hispanic guy boss about me. Funny thing is he told me on my last day that he liked the work I was doing when I first started. My work performance didn't change the whole time I worked there. So I don't know what he's talking about. I'm so tired of working for white men and I wish I could have a black man or Hispanic man as my boss. I got fired one time from a job I had when I was in Cleveland and I was fired because the white man boss told me I was late. The reason why I was late is because it was snowing very bad and I didn't wanna drive fast and possibly have a accident. I'm glad he fired me anyway because I hated the job and it was hard work. White men job bosses need to also stop making excuses about why black men are unemployed because they don't wanna admit that they're racist and they don't wanna hire black men. Every unemployed black man doesn't wanna get a welfare check and food stamps and sell drugs. So stop with the lame excuses because ya'll punk as*es don't wanna hire us.

I wish I had money so I could start my own business because black men need to have their own businesses so they won't have to depend on white men for jobs. Black men back in the day during the 50's and 60's were forced to have their own businesses because of racism. I don't know why all of a sudden it seems that so many blacks don't have their own businesses and foreigners got all the businesses in black neighborhoods. That doesn't even make sense that foreigners should be making money off of blacks when blacks should have businesses in their neighborhoods. Blacks need to stop making foreigners rich because foreigners don't give a damn about us. Foreigners don't want blacks working for them but they want us buying their stuff so they can get rich.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:48 PM   #2
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

Alrighty then.

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira

Old 10-06-2015, 04:50 PM   #3
IllinoisTVFan

I don't think so. My last two bosses were white males and terrific.

Old 10-07-2015, 02:22 PM   #4
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Of course you think white men bosses are alright because you're white. I'm black and white men treat black men differently than they do whites. I'm sure black men would probably agree with what I'm saying about white men bosses. They're the worst. Always complaining and yelling. I be feeling like punching them in their mouth. Racist bas*ards. I don't like a lot of white men basketball and football coaches either. Bobby Knight who was a college basketball coach for Indiana and Texas is a b*tch. He's the worst coach i've seen because the way he yells at players and curses at them. I bet he's had some players that have wanted to fight him. I heard that he had several players at Indiana that complained about him to the school board and I think that's why he got fired.

Old 10-07-2015, 02:44 PM   #5
IllinoisTVFan

That's not true at all, I don't judge on race. You shouldn't judge on race since there are bad bosses in every race.

Old 10-07-2015, 02:52 PM   #6
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

I disagree because i've never had a bad black man boss. All the white men bosses i've worked for were terrible and I didn't like any of them. My last Hispanic man boss kinda irritated me sometimes but he's not as bad as a white man.

Old 10-07-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
IllinoisTVFan

Actually I did have a black man boss and he was nice.

Old 10-07-2015, 03:16 PM   #8
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

My last Hispanic man boss told me he quit because he didn't like his white woman boss who's the property manager at the apartment. I told him I don't blame him because she's a evil bi*ch. There's a black postman I know who's a nice guy and he delivers mail to the apartment I used to work at. He told me that the white woman property manager who's name is Debra called his boss to snitch on him about him training a mail lady on his day off. There's nothing wrong with what he did and he also told me she called his boss to snitch on him about sitting outside across the street on his lunch break in front of a apartment that he also delivers mail to. Debra has a serious problem and she needs to watch herself because one day she's gonna really piss somebody off and she's gonna get beat up. Snitching on people that aren't bothering you isn't cool. It would be different if he was bothering her. Then that's a reason for her to snitch on him and tell his boss.

Old 10-07-2015, 03:24 PM   #9
IllinoisTVFan

Isiah it stinks to be discriminated against but when you blame an entire race you're no better. It's not all white people. Ever think you're part of the problem? You might be reading into something not there. I'm not trying to be mean but am being honest. I had a friend like this who blamed everyone except himself. Guess what? he died believing everyone was against him when it wasn't the case.

Old 10-07-2015, 04:07 PM   #10
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

I'm not blaming a entire race for my life being terrible. I said white men job bosses suck and that's a fact. I wouldn't say it if I didn't have bad experiences with them. I don't wanna work for them but white men rule the world because they own most of the jobs in America. Most black men don't own any jobs. I would prefer to work for a black man or Hispanic man boss but the reality is i'll end up having a job working for a white man.

Old 10-07-2015, 04:27 PM   #11
dave in the basement
Occasional Poster

Maybe you should just say "bosses are the worst people to work for".

Old 10-07-2015, 04:44 PM   #12
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Why should my topic get deleted just because you don't agree with my opinion? I have the right to say how I feel and white men job bosses suck. So deal with it and stop complaining.

Old 10-07-2015, 04:53 PM   #13
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
Why should my topic get deleted just because you don't agree with my opinion? I have the right to say how I feel and white men job bosses suck. So deal with it and stop complaining.

All you do is complain. Complain and blame others for why you don't have a job.

Old 10-07-2015, 05:27 PM   #14
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

have you ever considered that maybe it is your attitude that makes them act that way towards you?

respect and consideration are reciprocal; even subconsciously people can tell when you dislike them and don't respect them.

no boss wants to go through the process of hiring someone, training them and getting them up to speed just so they can fire them; if they were willing to hire you in the first place they were obviously willing to give you a chance.

Old 10-09-2015, 01:39 PM   #15
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Most of ya'll on here are white and you aren't black like me. So you can't relate to what I'm talking about. Bottom line is i need to talk to a psychiatrist because i have a learning disability. That's why i can't get a job and keep a job. That's one of the symptoms of a learning disability. It's possible i may never work again and I'm gonna have to get a government check. I would rather work than get a government check. But if i can't work, then I'm gonna have to get a government check because that's the only way i can take care of myself. I'm not making this stuff up just so i can get attention because I've never done things for attention. My situation is very serious and i need to talk to somebody before i end up homeless and without a car.

Closed Thread