Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty
Two and a Half Men Heads to Nick at Nite; WE tv Acquires Criminal Minds

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #31
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroTVfan4ever
Never heard of Clear Value. Probably not available in my area. I like Kraft. Tastes OK to me.

I like Kraft! The only thing with boxed Mac & Cheese is it is really good when you first make it! But if you put the leftovers in the fridge and reheat later it isn't nearly as good! Same with Hamburger Helper and Tuna Helper ,that is yummy when it's first made but in leftovers it's really bland and dried out tasting!
Old 09-18-2015, 01:50 PM   #32
retroTVfan4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl
I like Kraft! The only thing with boxed Mac & Cheese is it is really good when you first make it! But if you put the leftovers in the fridge and reheat later it isn't nearly as good! Same with Hamburger Helper and Tuna Helper ,that is yummy when it's first made but in leftovers it's really bland and dried out tasting!

Yea that is true about boxed mac & cheese. The pasta tends to absorb the cheese sauce so it's best to eat it all right away and no leftovers. Otherwise, it will dry out and lose some flavor as well.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:28 PM   #33
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious

Some of my favorite foods restaurants no longer have: Dairy Queen's Treatzza Pizza, I had it when I was a lot younger and wish they would bring it back. And no it wasn't pizza mixed with ice cream, it was all good dessert. Also the double chocolate chip shakes alive from Steak n Shake and the navajo taco from Carlos O'Kellys, they discontinued that around a year before going out of business.
MARTIN: As usual Martin has to hear about it.
Is Christ the cornerstone of your life? If not, he should be.

Old 09-19-2015, 01:29 PM   #34
Coffeecup
coffeecup.

As a kid, I always prefer Hydrox cookies. They were similar to Oreos. Heard a few years Hydrox company out of business.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:18 AM   #35
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

A lot of foods I were crazy about when I was a kid are no longer made today and I can't figure out why the companies don't bring them back because the foods were so good to eat. When I was a kid my mother and I used to love Twigs crackers and they were made by Nabisco and Twigs were cheese flavored crackers with sesame seeds in them and they were great but now you can't find Twigs crackers anymore since they disappeared and there isn't any crackers that taste like Nabisco Twigs today. Another favorite snack of my grandfather's was Nabisco Bacon crackers and ever since Nabisco discontinued Bacon crackers you can never find bacon flavored crackers by any brand anywhere
Bestie
Good Morning Chris Harrison "What Final Answers Do You Have For Your #1 Fan This Wonderful Morning?"
Old 09-24-2017, 06:36 AM   #36
MikaelaArsenault
Ciao, baby!

Yosicles

Yogos

And Harry Anderson too.

https://ilovewhoseline.imgur.com/all/

http://whoselinefan.imgur.com/all/

Antenna TV, MeTV, Decades, Laff, and Cozi TV, please add Dave's World and The John Larroquette Show to your lineups. Thank you.

PLEASE release a complete series boxset of The John Larroquette Show. Thanks.

Save Me, Myself & I!
Old 09-24-2017, 11:32 AM   #37
Coffeecup
coffeecup.

Many of the foods I did like I no longer do for the taste is different. I could tolerate Tic Tacs although I found Dynamites to taste better. Dynamites it seems went off the market. Tic Tac now even taste worse. So much artificial funny taste flavors
Old 09-24-2017, 11:44 AM   #38
Babalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecup
As a kid, I always prefer Hydrox cookies. They were similar to Oreos. Heard a few years Hydrox company out of business.

One of the funniest lines I ever heard was that your father was the person that you sent to the store for Oreos and he came back with Hydrox.

I miss Coca Cola with cane sugar instead of corn syrup.

I also miss Melody Cookies, which most of you probably never heard of.

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Old 09-25-2017, 06:00 PM   #39
Lee
veteran member

Nestle Quik Candy
Matt's Chocolate Chip Cookies(A brand that Aldi had)
Reeses Peanut Butter Whoppers
Old 09-26-2017, 01:44 PM   #40
sara

Jello Pudding Pops and Hershey Cookies and Mint bar, and a little bit of my childhood died when Kool Aid stopped making Purplesauraus Rex. Although they did bring that back 90's Kool aid flavors for a bit a few years ago.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:29 PM   #41
biffbronson
Shazam!

Location: In my dreams, back at age 15 in Erin Moran's bedroom in 1980, making passionate love...

I remember several foods from this thread, like Golden Grain Macaroni & Cheddar (used to get always), PB Max candy (once in a while), and Cracker Jack Cereal (probably had only a couple of times).

Anyone remember Kraft "Wrapples," the flat caramel on sheets that you used to form caramel apples? Came with popsicle sticks included. "That's how you make / caramel apples / with Wrapples / from Kraft!"

Candies I used to like:
"No Jelly" bar (peanut butter)
Willy Wonka Scrunch Bar

I remember once in a while I would steal a Kennedy half-dollar from my dad's stack and go blow it on candy, like Apple Stix, Munch Bars (mostly peanuts, like a brittle), Wayne Buns (clusters), Mars Bars, Oompas, Snickers... I was a rough & tumble kid.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:10 AM   #42
JSP

Kraft Chicken Applause Dinners: https://youtu.be/zx10t8rg6Wk
Old 09-27-2017, 02:45 AM   #43
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

Does anyone remember Keebler's Tato Skins? They were potato chips that tasted like potato wedges and they were delicious
Bestie
Old 09-27-2017, 09:43 AM   #44
biffbronson
Shazam!

Location: In my dreams, back at age 15 in Erin Moran's bedroom in 1980, making passionate love...

Yes, I remember Tato Skins. I wasn't sure they're no longer available anywhere.

How about some discontinued peanut butter brands: Superman; Planter's (? still around?)

For a while, a new Chef Boyardee line of boxed skillet dinners started up, to compete with Hamburger Helper. I can't remember the name. There was a good flavor or two. Sometime in the '90s I think.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:38 AM   #45
LaBestia
Chris Harrison Rules

Mom and I used to love Micro-Magic French Fries and they were fries that you could cook in the microwave and they tasted awesome and delicious and I used to eat them all the time when I was little. Micro-Magic also had microwave cheeseburgers and hamburgers too.
Did you ever buy Micro-Magic French Fries?
Bestie