Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

To have your access for this board blocked, please PM TJ.

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-22-2015, 07:04 PM   #1
Dude111

This is a very important video and should be shared by truth warriors around the world.

www.youtube.com/v/Jc1ql4TfCZw

Watching a General in control of all the overseas armed forces having his belief system shattered gives me hope that those sceptics who watch this might also. I cant be sure though seeing most ppl have been so conditioned to just BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE TOLD w/o question..... Its really very sad
Old 03-23-2015, 03:17 PM   #2
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
This is a very important video and should be shared by truth warriors around the world.

www.youtube.com/v/Jc1ql4TfCZw

Watching a General in control of all the overseas armed forces having his belief system shattered gives me hope that those sceptics who watch this might also. I cant be sure though seeing most ppl have been so conditioned to just BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE TOLD w/o question..... Its really very sad
An old disproven lie from a senile idiot who thought he could stare down goats, and hasn't been to the Pentagon since 1979, yet kept claiming that it had automated missile systems to shoot down any aircraft that got too close, despite the fact that airplanes get real close to it on a regular basis in order to land at Reagan-Washington National Airport.

Below is a description of your mentality.
Attached Images

Last edited by D-Dey : 03-24-2015 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spell-fix
Old 03-25-2015, 05:13 PM   #3
Dude111

Hey @ least ppl like me DO NOT BLINDLY BELIEVE BS FAIRY TALE STORIES!!

We want the truth!!
Old 03-26-2015, 11:17 AM   #4
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
Hey @ least ppl like me DO NOT BLINDLY BELIEVE BS FAIRY TALE STORIES!!
Actually, you do.

Quote:
We want the truth!!
No you don't. You just want to blame America for wars our enemies cause.

Last edited by D-Dey : 03-26-2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Punctuation fix
Old 03-26-2015, 11:55 PM   #5
Dude111

What enemies????

THE US IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE WORLD MATE!!

I love this country and I dont like whats been going on FOR YEARS!!
Old 03-27-2015, 03:52 PM   #6
katsung47
Forum Regular

Hainan Island incident

Quote:
On April 1, 2001, the Hainan Island incident occurred when a mid-air collision between a United States Navy EP-3E ARIES II signals intelligence aircraft and a People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) J-8II interceptor fighter jet resulted in an international dispute between the United States of America and the People's Republic of China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident

The EP-3 spy plane event took place on April 1, 2001. rare people knew its relationship to 911 case which happened four months later. Here is my analysis on it. It origins from a murder attempt by the Feds. (FBI and DEA) The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.

884. Typical Chinese secret deal (2/24/2015)

The Feds used to make a secret deal with a hostile country to frame a case. The advantage is nobody can investigate the case in a hostile country. People also tend to believe the framed case, rarely they will think of that a hostile country would cooperate with the US intelligence.

In my case, the Feds used to bribe N. Korea. N. Korea is small and weak country, the payment it demanded is less expensive than the China. See #879 to #883.

The typical Chinese one is much bigger.

That was EP-3 spy plane hostage case took place in early April 2001. I then found an article in internet.

Quote:
Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals
By Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01
http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html

……

“A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to “China White”, the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S. principally through Chicago and the monetary proceeds of which are to be credited to payback the loans from First National Bank of Chicago now called Bank One. …… A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, in supervision of overseas offices, likewise is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions”

………”

Though the article was vague and confuse as a cover up misinformation, I still extract some information from this passage.

It was a secret deal between US intelligence and Chinese secret police. The signatory and guarantor are agents of DEA and FBI.

Chinese secret police was to provide a smuggling case of Heroin “China White” so they need a news censorship for the reputation of China.

So said mainstream media is under control of the Feds. They can guarantee what news be released or not.

885. Huge payment to China and internet harassment (2/28/2015)

On April 1, 2001, an US EP-3 spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter jet and landed in Hainan Island. 24 crew members were released on April 11, 2001.

On same day, Mr. Sherman H. Skolnick wrote an article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS". He revealed a huge ransom has been paid to China by the US.

Quote:
RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

The Red Chinese are to get massive funds and terms in the secret deals brokered by Federal Reserve Commissar Alan Greenspan. ......

===For use by the Beijing government, the Federal Reserve agreed to transfer to a neutral designated country, as a neutral depository or escrow agent, 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. Title of this is to be conveyed to mainland China sovereignty upon the safe release of the U.S. hostages.

Obviously S.SKOLNICK was an insider of the intelligence so he could quickly access to the internal information. Of course he could not release the truth of the deal and had to pack it with a lot of unrelated material and cover up information to confuse the outsiders. It took me years to find the truth. Skolnick was dead five years later in 2006. I think he was murdered for that article even though he was an insider. This article now was not available in Internet as it was in earlier years. I was lucky to save it in my memory.

Three days ago, when I wrote #884 to quote the content of that article, the window became blank and the USB lost its function. The agent who monitor on my computer disabled it. I had to use another computer (not accessed to internet) to unload the USB, then copy it word by word. When I wrote this article(#885), the window system is harassed again and I have to re-write it in notebook. It only proves my analysis on Skolnick's article is very correct, the Feds are afraid of it.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:49 PM   #7
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47
Hainan Island incident
Ah, yes. I remember that incident. I also remember that Red China was threatening another war against Taiwan, so we had every justification for spying on them. And it was one lone PLAF pilot that rammed the EP-3 spy plane.

Quote:
rare people knew its relationship to 911 case which happened four months later.
Except that reasonable people know that Al-Qaida's ties to the Islamists in East Turkestan have more to do with it than anything else.

Quote:
N. Korea is small and weak country,...
Which still threatens people on both sides of the DMZ, supports other communist terrorist groups like the Japanese Red Army and New People's Army of the Philippines, and is building a nuclear arsenal.

BTW, all I see in that second link is an e-Cigarette ad.

Last edited by D-Dey : 03-28-2015 at 09:41 AM. Reason: New info
Old 03-27-2015, 09:54 PM   #8
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
What enemies????!!
What enemies do you think, Dude? Al-Qaida, the Taliban, the Hezbollah, Hamas, ISIS, leftover communists, shall I go on?

Quote:
THE US IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE WORLD MATE!!

I love this country and I dont like whats been going on FOR YEARS!!
Two lies, right there. If you did love this country, you wouldn't claim WE were the threat!
Old 04-07-2015, 06:01 PM   #9
katsung47
Forum Regular

886. The real payment is to be member of WTO (3/7/2015)

At first, I was puzzled at Skolnick’s quotation of payment - “40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign.” It was more like a looting list of how the FBI and DEA rob people then a payment in secret deal. It was until several years later when the economy of China had a big leap forward. When the news reported its GDP passed over German….. then Japan…. Now becomes the second economic power of the world. I realized the real payment China demanded in that deal was to be the host of 2008 Olympic Game and the membership of the WTO.

Quote:
RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

…….
. That this embargo on data and press releases and public statements is to continue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of the International Olympics.
…..

The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting the International Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligence sources.

The penetration of the super-secret hostage settlements was aided by intelligence operatives with a background from France, Portugal, and Spain.

I was also puzzled by this statement in article for some time. EP-3 spy plane case was a sheer business between China and US. Why other intelligences were involved? Now I know, to complete Chinese demand, US needed votes in Olympic Game Commission as well in organization of WTO.

Probably for this reason, Skolnick wrote this article. They could not seal the black box because too many countries joined the case. We outsiders thus know there was a secret deal.

887. Interest exchange (3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick’s article, two things were very evident for me. 1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..

4/1/2001 to 4/11, EP-3 spy plane crashed with Chinese fighter jet, landed in Hainan Island. The crew members were released ten days later under a secret deal. Pentagon created a platform for D.O.J. to pay China to frame a drug case for it.

4/26/2001, Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.
Quote:
Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center
On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/background/owners.html
D.O.J. created a platform for Pentagon to get a “terror attack” it needed. FBI controls domestic security so it also controls the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

D.O.D. got the war it wanted and D.O.J. got a drug case it wanted. Four months later we saw 911 bombing.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:19 AM   #10
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
4/1/2001 to 4/11, EP-3 spy plane crashed with Chinese fighter jet, landed in Hainan Island. The crew members were released ten days later under a secret deal. Pentagon created a platform for D.O.J. to pay China to frame a drug case for it.

4/26/2001, Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.
One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Quote:
D.O.J. created a platform for Pentagon to get a “terror attack” it needed. FBI controls domestic security so it also controls the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
Not true. The PANYNJ has always been it's own body of government, appointed by both states.

Quote:
D.O.D. got the war it wanted and D.O.J. got a drug case it wanted. Four months later we saw 911 bombing.
The 9/11 attacks were not "bombings." The late Sherman H. Skolnick was a total fruitcake.

It was Osama Bin Laden who wanted the war
Old 04-18-2015, 03:45 PM   #11
katsung47
Forum Regular

888. The first payment for the drug case (3/18/2015)

It took two months (4/11 to 6/11) for the Feds and Chinese secret police to arrange a drug case – to smuggle heroine from south west China to US.

6/9/2001 I received warnings from the Feds.

Quote:
Author:FBI <mailto:FBI@hotmail.com> (66.44.60.9)
Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
Email Msg </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=emailmsgform&fid=1937-truth&mid=27> | Invite </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=inviteform&fid=1937-truth>

Message:Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now. You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....

6/11/2001 The day of Timothy McVeigh's execution. He was accused for Oklahoma bombing. Since then I learned the feds used to create a big event to distract public’s attention from a small case – the murder of Kat Sung.

For something unknown, the designated drug case hadn’t broken up. The Chinese secret police must have completed their duty of the secret deal. The US had to pay for it. That’s a big loss of US international interest. Someone had to take the responsibility. FBI director Louis Freeh had to resign from his post in June, 2001 when the Feds planned drug case ended.

Quote:
DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON May 2, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 1— Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us...ght-years.html

Next month, the big winner, China, got its first payment.

Quote:
OLYMPICS; Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games

By JERE LONGMAN July 14, 2001

MOSCOW, July 13— …… the International Olympic Committee awarded the 2008 Summer Games to Beijing today.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney, Australia, in its attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/14/sp...pic-games.html

889. Second payment of the secret deal (3/22/2015)

The first stage of the secret deal was marked by: Timothy McVeigh’s execution and former FBI Chief Louis Freeh’s resignation in June and China’s awarding to host 2008 Olympic Games in July. Then the next stage started at same time.

Quote:
THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWERS COLLAPSE AS AN ENORMOUS INSURANCE SCAM.

On the 23rd July, 2001, just seven weeks previous to the World Trade Center demolitions, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey signed a deal with a consortium (Larry Silverstein, Westfield America Inc and Lloyd Goldman) led by Larry Silverstein for a 99 year lease of the World Trade Center complex.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...rance-scam.htm

On July 23, Larry Silverstein took over the control of WTC complex. It took seven weeks for them to prepare for the controlled demolition of WTC building 1,2 and 7. It was a big job to install something to dismantle three giant buildings.

Quote:
"WASHINGTON, July 26, 2001 (AP)

"Earlier this week, the Justice Department leased a NASA-owned G-3 Gulfstream for a 6-day trip to Western states. Such aircraft cost the government more than $1,600 an hour to fly. ….

"In response to inquiries from CBS News over why Ashcroft was traveling exclusively by leased jet aircraft instead of commercial airlines, the Justice Department cited what it called a "threat assessment" by the FBI, and said Ashcroft has been advised to travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/...in303601.shtml

The Feds knew the coming “terror attack” would come with “hijacked commercial airplanes”. So they prevented the “threat” in advance for their master.

Less than a week after the 911 attack, China was affirmed for its second payment.

Quote:
WTO NEWS: 2001 PRESS RELEASES
Press/243
17 September 2001

WTO successfully concludes negotiations on China's entry

The World Trade Organization today (17 September) successfully concluded negotiations on China's terms of membership of the WTO, paving the way for the text of the agreement to be adopted formally at the WTO Ministerial Conference in Doha, Qatar, in November.

https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/pres01_e/pr243_e.htm
Old 04-18-2015, 10:49 PM   #12
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Dey
It was Osama Bin Laden who wanted the war
"Osama Bin laden" was a CIA ASSIST up until 9/11!
Old 04-30-2015, 08:28 AM   #13
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
"Osama Bin laden" was a CIA ASSIST up until 9/11!
It's sad that so many people still believe that lie.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc...ers/index.html

Quote:
Bergen, Sept. 6, 2006: The story about bin Laden and the CIA — that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden — is simply a folk myth. There’s no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn’t have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn’t have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/02/ran...is-urban-myth/

The so-called Afghan Arabs included some well-intentioned people, (Peter) Bearden told us, but also a lot of “whack jobs,” including “an awful lot of derelicts emptied out of Saudi Arabian prisons. … It became sort of a Club Med Jihad.”
Old 04-30-2015, 08:47 AM   #14
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
888. The first payment for the drug case (3/18/2015)

It took two months (4/11 to 6/11) for the Feds and Chinese secret police to arrange a drug case – to smuggle heroine from south west China to US.

Again the issue was thwarting a potential Red Chinese attack on Taiwan, not drugs.

http://www.taiwandc.org/washt2001-02-05.htm

Quote:
China adding missiles aimed toward Taiwan

By Bill Gertz

Washington, February 5th, 2001

China is continuing a destabilizing buildup of short-range missiles opposite Taiwan and now has up to 300 missiles deployed, according to a senior military official.

The senior official, who spoke to The Washington Times on the condition of anonymity, also said Russia is supplying China with advanced ballistic-missile technology and strategic nuclear warhead know-how. "The candy store appears to be open," the official said. "The Russians will sell anything to the Chinese that the Chinese want to buy, and that's what bothers me."

On China's massing of short-range missiles, the official said Chinese military leaders have refused to draw down the force, despite U.S. protests that the missiles are increasing instability and the danger of conflict across the Taiwan Strait. "They keep on building," the official said. He noted: "If the Chinese keep on doing what they're doing, we're going to make theater missile systems available to the Taiwanese.

Taiwan currently has deployed the most-advanced U.S. missile defense available, a version of the Patriot system known as GEM PAC-2. The systems are deployed around Taipei, the Taiwanese capital. Other more advanced regional missile defenses will be fielded with U.S. forces in the next several years.

Asked about growing Russian-Chinese military cooperation, the official said missile and nuclear warhead transfers are troubling. Intelligence reports indicate the Russians have begun "helping Chinese ballistic missile programs and nuclear programs, which are of course targeted on Russia," the official said. "It's one thing if they want to help [the Chinese] screw the United States, which is in their common interest right now, but this just seems to be mindless," the official said. "I think it's stupidity on the Russians' part; it is going to hurt them in the long term."

He said Russia's state-owned arms-export company, Rosvooruzheniye, is becoming China's major supplier. China also is seeking to purchase an advanced airborne warning and control (AWAC) jet from Russia, after Israel canceled a similar deal at U.S. insistence in July.

On the missile buildup, the official said the growing numbers are only one aspect of the problem. The Chinese also are deploying highly accurate "precision" weapons in addition to older, inertially guided missiles. "They are in the 200 to 300 category," the senior official said.

"And just as important as the number, is the accuracy. Right now they are mostly inertial [guidance], which give them [circular error probabilities] in the Scud range. But they are working on more precision guidance, which will make a big difference."

Between 600 and 1,000 short-range missiles could be in place in the next several years. The official said the United States has informed China it is considering sales to Taiwan of advanced Aegis-equipped warships. If the $1 billion warships are sold, they will be equipped with "fleet air defenses" capable of countering China's current arsenal of Sunburn anti-ship missiles and other anti-ship weapons, but they will not be outfitted with the Navy's two regional missile defense systems, which have not yet been fielded.

The Aegis-ships "would give the Taiwanese the ability to survive with their surface ships," he said. U.S. arms sales to Taiwan and the building of a national missile defense systems are two issues expected to cloud U.S.-China ties, the official said. However, China is not likely to increase the size of its strategic nuclear missile buildup in response to a U.S. missile shield, he said. "I see no indication that anything we do really affects the Chinese building program."

The missile buildup has been tracked by Pentagon intelligence agencies for the past several years. In 1998, China had fewer than 50 short-range missiles deployed near Taiwan, and in 1999 the number had increased to 150. The senior official identified the missiles as CSS-6s and CSS-7s —missiles also known by the designations M-9 and M-11, respectively.

China unveiled an advanced CSS-7 Mod 2 in late 1999. The missiles have enough range to hit targets in Taiwan with little or no warning. The lack of warning time increases the risk of conflict, U.S. military officials said.

Last year, the State Department privately protested Beijing's missile buildup, U.S. officials said. Publicly, the department has described the buildup as worrying and said it could lead to future sales of U.S. anti-missile defenses to Taiwan.

According to the senior military official, China's military remains backward by American standards but is building up its forces — both strategic and conventional —through purchases of high-technology arms, mostly from Russia.

China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) views the United States as its main threat and is highlighting the perceived danger to win more funds for military programs. "It's clear that the PLA, both because they believe it and because it's a wonderful bureaucratic strategy, continues to pump up the American threat," he said. "They clearly justify the requirements for increases in military budgets based on the Taiwan scenario, keeping the United States out, and damaging Taiwan. And they're having some success in getting budget increases."

China appears to be having problems integrating high-technology weapons, like domestic versions of the Russian Su-27, he said.

A recent Chinese military exercise in the South China Sea also revealed training tactics that are 20 to 30 years behind those carried out by the United States, he said. The exercise, code-named Invincible Might, came as nations in Southeast Asia held talks to set up a code of conduct for regional militaries aimed at avoiding conflicts.

China's most visible recent military deployments include two Sovremenny-class guided-missile destroyers that are armed with supersonic SSN-22 Sunburn anti-ship missiles, and scores of Su-27s that can be equipped with advanced Russian A-12 guided missiles. They also have Badger bombers capable of carrying out missile attacks on ships.

China's forces could fight well on their territory but would be no match for the United States in a conflict over Taiwan, he said. Chinese military officials, in talks with U.S. counterparts, have been urged not to consider a conflict with the United States because "we know how that one is going to end," the official said. "There's going to be a lot of bloodshed and there is going to be no change at the end of the day."

The U.S. strategy has been to try to involve China in regional forums and exercises as a way to prevent Beijing from resorting to bullying tactics, the official said.
This has been the reason the US has been station in Taiwan all these years, and it's the reason we started spying on them.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:22 AM   #15
D-Dey
Win The War!

Quote:
On July 23, Larry Silverstein took over the control of WTC complex. It took seven weeks for them to prepare for the controlled demolition of WTC building 1,2 and 7. It was a big job to install something to dismantle three giant buildings.
The so-called "9/11 Research" website is a scam itself. It would never have been possible to rig any of the WTC buildings for controlled demolition in several weeks, and there was never any controlled demolition anyway. The only thing that demolished Building 7 was Tower One.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

No insurance scam. Just two hijacked Boeing 767s hitting both towers, and the towers hitting other buildings below.