Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Hazel links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Hazel Photo Gallery

Hazel - The Complete First Season

Buy Hazel - The Complete First Season on DVD
Hazel - The Complete Second Season

Buy Hazel - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Hazel - The Complete Third Season

Buy Hazel - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Hazel - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Hazel - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
Hazel - The Complete Fifth and Final Season

Buy Hazel - The Complete Fifth and Final Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1960s Sitcoms > Hazel
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Celebrate Halloween with The Simpsons on FXX; Sister Network FX Brings Back Comedy for 3rd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-06-2015, 03:56 AM   #1
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.
Unhappy Lynn Borden (Barbara Baxter) 1937-2015

Link

March 24, 1937 - March 3, 2015 Lynn Borden, a talented Actress, Model and Artist, has passed away peacefully after an extended illness at the age of 77. Lynn was born in Michigan, but the family soon moved to Tucson Arizona where she went on to make a large circle of life long friends and family. During her college years, Lynn won "Miss Arizona" 1957 and was runner up in in the Miss America pageant that year. After college, Lynn began modeling before going on to a career in Hollywood as an actress on the screen, stage and television. She had starring roles in the movies, "Frogs", "Breezy", and "Walking Tall, to name a few. In addition, Lynn had a leading role in the 1960's TV series, "Hazel." Her final role was on the TV drama, CSI New York. Lynn was also gifted as a fine artist painter, and had her work showcased in art galleries around the country. She also enjoyed singing, and was honored to go with her church choir to Italy to give a performance for the Pope at the Vatican. She is survived by her loving husband of 33 years, Roger Brunelle, and her brother Steve Freyse of Tucson Arizona. Memorial Mass to be held on Tues. March 10th, Our Lady of Grace Church, Encino, CA. at 1:30PM with reception to follow.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:04 AM   #2
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT0tp46TK4o
Old 03-06-2015, 09:25 AM   #3
retroTVfan4ever

Sad to hear this news, Lynn was a pretty lady and I enjoy watching her in those season 5 episodes of Hazel. She was a good addition to the cast after the departure of Whitney Blake. R.I.P. Lynn Borden.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:00 PM   #4
biffbronson

Location: In my dreams, back at age 15 in Erin Moran's bedroom in 1980, making passionate love...

Antenna TV has run a little memorial frame with her years of birth & death. I'm glad they've acknowledged the loss of this lady.

I was noticing that Lynn's mom died just under a dozen years ago (lived into her 90s). Lynn would have turned 78 later this month.

"For you are beautiful ~ And I have loved you dearly ~ More dearly than the spoken word can tell..."

"What's the word?" (Paul Martin) ~~ "I don't want money for nothing." (Timmy Martin) -- Lassie ROCKS! WORD UP

"It's just a dugout that my dad built... In case the reds decide to push the button down..."
Old 03-12-2015, 03:02 PM   #5
AB
Forum Celebrity
The Orville

Rest in peace.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:10 PM   #6
OH Nuts!
Forum Legend
WINGing it on a Sandpiper!

She was great on Hazel. May she rest in peace.

xxoo You both Rock!!
Old 03-14-2015, 02:55 PM   #7
thebigcookie

RIP Lynn Borden. This now leaves Ray Fulmer and Julia Benjamin as the only surviving cast members of Hazel.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:07 PM   #8
Robert 13

I'm so shocked by this news. She was such a fun new character in Season 5. Loved her.

- Dolcenera
Old 04-01-2015, 06:39 PM   #9
Hazel Anyday
Forum Regular

Unhappy Another Sweet Lady Gone

I watch Hazel several times a week and strangely enough I had just started watching season 5 at the same time as Mrs. B the 2nd past on. I wonder if she's remodeling her new house in Heaven (she and Steve Baxter remodeled each house they moved to). She was a nice lady with nothing but good things to say about her fellow cast members, Goodbye good lady
Old 04-01-2015, 11:54 PM   #10
biffbronson

Location: In my dreams, back at age 15 in Erin Moran's bedroom in 1980, making passionate love...

I thought I would review the many losses of Hazel cast members -- starring, along with a couple of actors who appeared often:

1968: Howard Smith (Harvey Griffin), age 74
1968: Cathy Lewis (Deirdre Thompson), age 51
1974: Bobby Buntrock (Harold Baxter), age 21
1992: Shirley Booth (Hazel Burke), age 94
1993: Don DeFore (George Baxter), age 80
2002: Whitney Blake (Dorothy Baxter), age 76
2015: Lynn Borden (Barbara Baxter), age 77

The surviving cast members are Ray Fulmer (Steve Baxter), age 82, and Julia Benjamin (Susie Baxter), age 58.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:12 PM   #11
Coffeecup
coffeecup.

Where is Ann Jillian these days?. I just saw her in early role of hers in Twilight Zone.