Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Hogan Family Online / The Hogan Family links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Hogan Family Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > The Hogan Family
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 18, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Disney to Acquire Much of Fox; Roseanne Debut Date Set for ABC
Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-29-2014, 09:23 PM   #1
yuppicide
Occasional Poster

Default I have every episode..

Do people still need The Hogan Family episodes? I have them all, at least I think.. I'm in the process of ripping them from DVD to my computer. Well, I need to finally finish in case the DVD's get ruined or something. The only reason I stopped is because it uses my computer and while it is running I don't have much else to do until it finishes. I have a powerful computer, but each episode still takes awhile. The other reason I stopped is because whoever I got the DVD's from didn't mark them in Series order, so they're scattered all over the discs. The episodes on disc are in order, just the discs aren't in order. Plus, when I stopped ripping I jumbled them up a bit, so I lost track of what I already did.

How did I get them? So, I contacted Jeremy Litch. I think I just shared how much I liked the show and if Jeremy was in posession of anything.. I was dying to watch it again. I especially remember the episode where they went on a cooking show and Jason Bateman cut his hand on a knife or something (cheese grater I think actually) and then stuck it in lemon juice by accident. Anyway, turns out it was an assistant I was speaking with. She was nice. But she didn't have anything for me.

The very next day I was able to locate someone with all the episodes!! What are the odds? I've been looking for years. Who needs her! There's like 20 or 30 DVD's.. I forget how many. All done up with menu screens.

I have no use for DVD's.. I want to store everything on my computer on my backed up network drive. I can watch it on my PC (27" monitor, soon to be two 32" monitors), stream it to my TV or cell phone.

So, if anyone needs them in digital format (.avi) I'm your man. I'll find a place to put them online, or

So, I started ripping them. I did 3 complete seasons and 3 unfinished. I started watching them in order and one disc the audio is out of sync on one episode. Made that episode un watchable if you ask me. I'll still keep the file in case I can find a better one later. One episode in a later season is missing the last few minutes of one episode.

Here's what I've done so far. I've renamed them all with Season #, Episode #, and Episode Title.

Season 1 (Complete): 1-10

Season 2 (Complete): 1-22

Season 3 (Need to finish, 13 episodes): 7-12, 19-21

Season 4 (Need to finish, 3 episodes): 1-18

Season 5 (Need to finish, 1 episode): 1-22

Season 6 (Complete): 1-13
Old 12-31-2014, 10:55 AM   #2
hugeFOLfan87
Occasional Poster

Hi i'm a fan of the hogan family and was wondering if u were willing to make me a copy of the hogan family on dvd please? i'm willingto pay u for it.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:50 PM   #3
cosmojetz
First Time Poster

Default Would like Hogan Family AVIs as well!

Hi,

Great to hear that someone has the videos to the Hogan Family show. I'd love to have them for my collection as well; I can provide a personal server for upload. Or: have you considered uploading to share-online.biz or one of the many other share services and then posting on serienjunkies.de?

Anyway, would love to hear from you if you can provide the show.

Thanks,

Cosmo
Old 03-20-2015, 09:24 PM   #4
fragglevision
Frequent Poster

hi, did you finish the rest of the episodes after? I'd especially like if you arranged to get me seasons 3 and 4. Or make torrents of the whole show since the ones they currently have are crap
Old 04-09-2015, 07:09 PM   #5
fragglevision
Frequent Poster

I have a better idea: How about you upload all the episodes to Google Drive? That way Warner Bros. won't be able to take the episodes down.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:21 PM   #6
yanksno1
Occasional Poster

I'm also interested, hopefully your collection is complete. This is one of my top 6 favorite shows to come on DVD. That's pretty awesome he responded and sent them to you! I'd definitely would pay compensation for materials and time and effort. Please PM me if you have them available.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:56 AM   #7
bh7812
Frequent Poster

Send a message via MSN to bh7812 Send a message via Yahoo to bh7812

Op if you're still offering it YES I'm interested!! I'll shoot the OP a message tomorrow! If you're reading this now I have a verified PayPal and would be happy to pay that way! I'll gladly pay whatever you feel is a fair price for it all! I'll even pay for DVD burning, packaging and shipping!! I'll be in touch tomorrow! I'll try a few of the other posters who said they got copies too!

I've only seen about 40 percent of the series...it used to air in syndication here in Chicago but that was MANY years ago! Probably been 20 years ago since I've seen any episodes easily! They used to air cycle just the first 2 or so seasons Just saw the opening again on YouTube earlier tonight..it's making me want to see the whole series now. Amazing...Warner won't allow full episodes on YouTube but have no problem with the opening of the shows on there. I've tried digging underground a bit and I can't find it ANYwhere. So I hope the op or someone here can help me out!

Same offer to everyone else reading this...I'll pay PayPal and have a verified account
Old 01-31-2016, 09:53 AM   #8
MRPITT
Forum Regular

I have the complete series as well. Many of the episodes are in HQ. I would be willing to work out a trade with anyone who is interested.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:41 PM   #9
fragglevision
Frequent Poster

I was able to get the whole show after. All the eps are youtube quality but it's better than having no DVD's at all!