Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Random Posts
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-05-2014, 01:24 AM   #1
Dude111

Madderest

Ill start

PEOPLE WHO DONT VALUE YOUR PRIVACY!!!!!!

What I mean is: Sheep on facebook,linkedin,etc PUTTING MY EMAIL IN AND INVITING ME TO THESE SITES!!!!!

I do not want to be associated with these intrusive sites,nor do I want any of my email addresses exposed to them!!!!!

Just cause they dont give a rats ass about thier privacy DOESNT MEAN I DONT!!!!!!!

@ the bottom of the email from LINKEDIN it said "Here are other people who might know on linked in" and it listed 2 people I DO KNOW!!!!

How do they know that????? I HAVENT EVER BEEN THERE!!!!!!!!!!

THE INTRUSIVENESS OF THESE SITES IS WAY OUTTA CONTROL AND I DO WHATEVER I CAN TO KEEP MYSELF AWAY FROM THIER HANDS!! -- I do not like it when a brainwashed sheeple EXPOSES ME TO THEM!! (Im sorry im being so blunt but I think the truth must be spoken!!)

One time someone invited me to facebook and I ignored the email and they sent another. I ignored it..... The next week they sent a 3rd email "Reminding me" someone has invited me........ I was quite pissed..... I replied and said "I WILL NOT EVER JOIN YOUR CIA/INFO COLLECTING WEBSITE AND I FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE SHEEP YOU HAVE IN YOUR GRIP" -- They didnt email me again!!

I TELL YA....... KEEPING YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY HARD (Even offline) WITH ALL THESE SHEEPLE ABOUT
Old 08-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #2
AB
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

I hate when a site asks for your phone number, they say it's in case you forget your password or get locked out of your account. I have no idea what they will do with that information so I don't give it out. It's bad enough you have to give your email address to sites and then they hit you with a ton of spam.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:52 PM   #3
Dude111

Sometymes you can get around that phone # thing by entering all 0s...
Old 08-06-2014, 01:11 PM   #4
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Rude customers for no reason

People who talk about how tolerant they are. When you dont share a view they do, that tolerance goes right out the window.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:58 AM   #5
Dude111

You know what they say!

"The customer is always right...." -- What they leave out is "....even when they arent"

uugghh!!
Old 12-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #6
KurtfromPitts

I dealt with rude customers myself when I worked as a bagger in a supermarket for more than a decade.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #7
Dude111

Angry

The govt in this country RUINING FOOD is one thing that makes me mad!!!

I CANT FIND ANYTHING GOOD ANYMORE...... EVEN ALDIs STUFF IS BEING AFFECTED BY THEM NOW!!!!!!

Nothing but Gluten Free garbage,skim milk crap.. LOW SODIUM,ETC..... It all tastes like crap .... I dont like eating hardily anything anymore.......

IM SICK OF IT.... I WANT THE GOOD STUFF I USED TO HAVE IN THE 90s AND BEFORE!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 PM   #8
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Madderest

Bums!

I like to help the less fortunate and the homeless, but then there's bums who ask where's my stuff and I'm bull****ting...they're the ones who are bull****ting! This bum says he doesn't do drugs, but he drinks! I hope to see that bum when Cleveland wins a Championship!

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 12-08-2014, 04:14 PM   #9
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

People that label others.

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira
Old 01-20-2015, 01:36 AM   #10
ElizaMed
Occasional Poster

Madderest

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB
I hate when a site asks for your phone number, they say it's in case you forget your password or get locked out of your account. I have no idea what they will do with that information so I don't give it out. It's bad enough you have to give your email address to sites and then they hit you with a ton of spam.

Same. Gmail started doing it lately as well, smh.

Also hate it when people linger in the middle of sidewalk. Or, better yet, just stop and start chatting with each other.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:38 AM   #11
Dude111

Angry

A couple nights ago I had the crappiest service from this pizza place I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!

I ordered a pizza (Pepperoni) and when it came IT WAS BURNED!!!!!!! -- OVER DONE slightly... Did not taste good @ all!!!!!

I called the place and complained and they said they would make another.... THE OTHER ONE CAME AND IT WASNT COOKED LONG ENOUGH!!!!!! (Also not good)

WHAT,DO THEY HAVE IDIOTS WORKING THERE NOW?
Old 02-23-2015, 06:42 AM   #12
Race's Girl
Forum Veteran
Miss Tremendous

Send a message via MSN to Race's Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Race's Girl

Being stared at
Old 02-23-2015, 04:01 PM   #13
AB
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

I hate all this snow & ice we've been having. I know it could be worse like the people in the northeast have it. But here in the south we're just not used to it.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:45 AM   #14
Dude111

Thumbs down

Yesterday I got what LOOKED like an awesome 8 track..... It was called SUPER ROCK - "30 OF TODAYS BIGGEST HITS" and I got it....... IT WAS COMPLETE CRAP!! (All different ppl singing the songs just about) I only listenend to 2 tracks and turned it off in disgust....

Ahhhhh it was a 'COLUMBIA MUSICAL TREASURE' release so I guess its not surprising..... Sound was EXCELLENT but was a major dissapointment.....
Old 05-24-2016, 04:09 PM   #15
Radiowave
Frequent Poster

My bathroom!! Stupid room needs to be repaired and I don't want to spend money in that because it's not a my flat and I'm going to move out there! But the problem is too huge to avoid the repairment and it makes me really mad!!