Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: The Conners Second Season Looking Likely; Apple to Produce New Peanuts Content
Fri-Yay: Where Will The Good Place Go Next?; Everything's Gonna Be Okay at Freeform
ABC Mid-Season 2019 Schedule; Amy Sedaris Laffer Returns Feb. 19 on truTV
ABC Picks Up Comedy Starring Lake Bell, Dax Shepard; EPIX Dark Comedy Gets 3rd Season
Lifetime Brings in the Stars for Winter Movies; Celebs Line Up for CBS All Access' Twilight Zone
HBO Comedy Crashing Returns for Season 3; Nick Sitcom Starts Jan. 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 10, 2018)


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection Alice - The Complete Eighth Season Step by Step - The Complete Third Season

10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 6th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 7th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 8th Season
10/02 - Ghosted - The Complete First Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Community - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/23 - Alice - The Complete Eighth Season
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Two
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Three
10/31 - The Bad News Bears - The Complete Series - All 26 Episodes
11/01 - Episodes - Season 5
11/05 - Robin Williams - Comic Genius (includes Mork & Mindy)
11/06 - American Dad! - Volume 13
11/16 - Man with a Plan - Season One
11/20 - Step by Step - The Complete Third Season
11/27 - What I Like About You - The Complete Third Season
12/04 - Family Guy - Season Sixteen
12/04 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Sixth Season
12/18 - Our Cartoon President - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #76
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane
Michael Landon, Linwood Boomer and Radames Pera of Little House On The Prairie.
OMG, I LOVED Michael Landon as Pa Ingalls on Little House. I also crushed on his friend Jonathan Garvey (Merlin Oleson)
Attached Images
  
Wawwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:44 PM   #77
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 36,133
Default

Oh yes Michael Landon! He was cute as little Joe too in Bonanza



I always thought James Brolin was so hot in the Amityville Horror. Wild haired and bearded!

Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:46 PM   #78
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 36,133
Default

Cat Stevens back in the day ! YUMMY, and what a voice!

Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #79
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,976
Default

^^^ Damn, that's nice!
Wawwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #80
Penny Lane
Pol- Dark and Handsome
Forum Celebrity
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 02, 2001
Location: In Cornwall with Ross Poldark
Posts: 28,429
Default

Tom Selleck in a Detroit Tigers uniform! Go Tigers!
Attached Images
 
__________________
The Beatles saved the world from boredom- George Harrison
Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:23 PM   #81
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Penny Lane (Marlene?) , I can tell that you are a big Beatles fan. So who was your favorite Beatles? Like, who do you think was the best singer? In my opinion, it was John Lennon. And I think the best looking was George. What is your take?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
I like the picture of Paul on the upper right side.
Do you like any of John Lennon's solo stuff like "Mind Games", "Double Fantasy" or did you dislike him post Yoko?
I love talking to myself.
Wawwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:53 PM   #82
Penny Lane
Pol- Dark and Handsome
Forum Celebrity
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 02, 2001
Location: In Cornwall with Ross Poldark
Posts: 28,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
I love talking to myself.
LOL Sorry! I didn't see your earlier post. Paul has always been my favorite. It's hard to decide who was the better singer. They all had different voices. John was better at pure rock and Paul was a better ballad/ love song singer. I really like George's voice too. He had some good songs with The Beatles. Something, Don't Bother Me, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Here Comes The Sun,etc. Ringo? Not so much but as a group they were unbeatable! I always thought that Paul was the best looking. But that's no secret around here!

Ok, you can quit talking to yourself now!
Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:58 PM   #83
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane
LOL Sorry! I didn't see your earlier post. Paul has always been my favorite. It's hard to decide who was the better singer. They all had different voices. John was better at pure rock and Paul was a better ballad/ love song singer. I really like George's voice too. He had some good songs with The Beatles. Something, Don't Bother Me, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Here Comes The Sun,etc. Ringo? Not so much but as a group they were unbeatable! I always thought that Paul was the best looking. But that's no secret around here!

Ok, you can quit talking to yourself now!

Ok, I thought you were being mad at me for not picking Paul as number one. So I was confused. Sorry, I am a John Lennon fan. I pick him as number one singer and George as best looking, but I do think Paul did look very good at times. Ringo, not so much. And Ringo wasn't a very good singer. He wasn't a very good drummer either.
All in all, my favorite Beatle was John Lennon.
Now you can hate me seeing as how you are a huge Paul fan!
Wawwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 11:10 PM   #84
Penny Lane
Pol- Dark and Handsome
Forum Celebrity
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 02, 2001
Location: In Cornwall with Ross Poldark
Posts: 28,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie

Ok, I thought you were being mad at me for not picking Paul as number one. So I was confused. Sorry, I am a John Lennon fan. I pick him as number one singer and George as best looking, but I do think Paul did look very good at times. Ringo, not so much. And Ringo wasn't a very good singer. He wasn't a very good drummer either.
All in all, my favorite Beatle was John Lennon.
Now you can hate me seeing as how you are a huge Paul fan!
I could never hate a fellow Beatles fan! And I liked John a lot too! But I've always had a lot of respect for Paul . He was a family man. He took his wife and kids on tour with Wings. That certainly kept him from getting into trouble with other women/groupies! So sad that he lost Linda. They were soul mates. Her death really devastated him.
Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 11:16 PM   #85
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane
I could never hate a fellow Beatles fan! And I liked John a lot too! But I've always had a lot of respect for Paul . He was a family man. He took his wife and kids on tour with Wings. That certainly kept him from getting into trouble with other women/groupies! So sad that he lost Linda. They were soul mates. Her death really devastated him.
I have to agree with that. Paul was definitely a loving and adoring husband to his soul mate Linda. They were perfect for one another.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Wawwie; 09-15-2014 at 11:46 PM.
Wawwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #86
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 36,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
I have to agree with that. Paul was definitely a loving and adoring husband to his soul mate Linda. They were perfect for one another.
So cute. They were a perfect couple!


George and Patty


Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 12:16 AM   #87
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,976
Default

Keith Richards & Mick Jagger
Attached Images
       
Wawwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:28 AM   #88
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 36,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Keith Richards & Mick Jagger

They were cute when they were young!

The actor who played a young Mick Jagger in the James Brown Biography "Get on up" was cute. He only had a very small part, pretty much was only on a minute. He was cute and I wished he had a bigger part in the movie!

Nick Everson

Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:00 PM   #89
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniegirl62
They were cute when they were young!

The actor who played a young Mick Jagger in the James Brown Biography "Get on up" was cute. He only had a very small part, pretty much was only on a minute. He was cute and I wished he had a bigger part in the movie!

Nick Everson

The Mick Jagger actor was cute.
I liked the actor who played Bruce Lee in the movie Dragon.

Jason Scott Lee:
Attached Images
   
Wawwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:23 PM   #90
AB
Supernatural - Dean Winchester
Forum Celebrity
 
AB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 26, 2006
Location: The South
Posts: 41,586
Default

Joe Manganiello & Randy Owen
Attached Images
   
AB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.