Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-24-2014, 05:55 PM   #166
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity

Martin Milner and George Maharis of" Route 66"
Attached Images

Old 09-24-2014, 08:56 PM   #167
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity

Dennis Weaver
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2014, 09:39 PM   #168
Wawwie

Eric Clapton
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2014, 12:13 AM   #169
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Oh yeah Eric was hot, I am a big fan of Eric Clapton!! But than I am also a big fan of George Harrison!! Rumor has it that there was a BIG love triangle going on!!! Pattie Boyd was married to George and having a thing with Eric!!!

Old 09-26-2014, 12:24 AM   #170
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane
John was good looking as he aged. When he was young he looked like Robbie Rist!

I know!!! TOTALLY!!! Whenever I saw Robbie on the Brady Bunch or other shows he was on, I was like , There' s the John Denver kid!!!

On the country guy theme, Glen Campbell was sort of cute back in the day! My parents loved him!

OMG check out this shirtless pic of Glen!!!!

Old 09-26-2014, 12:36 AM   #171
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniegirl62
I know!!! TOTALLY!!! Whenever I saw Robbie on the Brady Bunch or other shows he was on, I was like , There' s the John Denver kid!!!

On the country guy theme, Glen Campbell was sort of cute back in the day! My parents loved him!

OMG check out this shirtless pic of Glen!!!!

One of my favorite songs of Glen's is "Wichita Lineman". I get teary-eyed every time that I hear it. It reminds me of the time just before I got married (1968)It, along with "Hey Jude", was our song. Such wonderful memories!

" And I need you more than want you, and I want you for all time" Sigh...............................

Last edited by Penny Lane : 09-26-2014 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:39 AM   #172
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity

The former "King" of the mini-series. Richard Chamberlain.
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2014, 03:05 PM   #173
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane
One of my favorite songs of Glen's is "Wichita Lineman". I get teary-eyed every time that I hear it. It reminds me of the time just before I got married (1968)It, along with "Hey Jude", was our song. Such wonderful memories!

" And I need you more than want you, and I want you for all time" Sigh...............................

That is sweet! I know certain songs just bring back memories!

I purchased Glen Campbell's greatest hits not too long after my Mother passed away! When "Galveston" comes on I am in tears! My parents were big Glen fans, they must have had all his records. As a little girl I thought Galveston was the most beautiful song I ever heard. Still do , it is a really pretty song. I remember asking my Mom "What is Galveston". She told me it is a city in Texas by the shore. ( I didn't know at the time, but the song is actually a Vietnam protest song, a guy leaving his town of Galveston and leaving his girl to go off to war). So when I hear Galveston it really reminds me of my Mom. The other songs remind me of my Dad, who is doing very well in his old age, and I get sentimental , but not in tears sentimental . I think of all the fun times I had as a child . you posted Martin Milner, he is good looking, My Father looked like him when he was younger, but with dark hair.

Another hot guy who my parents were also a fan of was Tom Jones!!! I think all the ladies loved him and the men wanted to be him!!!

Old 09-26-2014, 04:30 PM   #174
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity

Here are some more. Robert Conrad (Wild Wild West),Patrick Duffy(Dallas), Richard Hatch(Battlestar Gallactica), and Randolph Mantooth (Emergency!)
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2014, 10:19 PM   #175
Wawwie

Don Diamont (Bill Spencer, The Bold & The Beautiful)
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2014, 10:39 PM   #176
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Oh yes!!! My BABY!!! Randolph Mantooth!!! He was SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! A total cutie pie. And Native American! I think he is 1/2 Seminole Indian on his Fathers side!! I have always LOVED him!!! OMG if I was in need of a paramedic or a police officer, I would LOVE to be assisted by Randy Mantooth (Johnny Gage) or Erik Estrada (Ponch) from Chips!!! With my luck though, their partners Jon and Gage's partner, whatever his name was would be the ones to assist me!!!!

More Gage and Ponch!!! OH YEAH!!!!!! Let's hear it for Paramedics and Highway patrolmen!!!

Old 09-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #177
Wawwie

^^^ Erik Estrada was hot in his heyday.
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2014, 11:46 PM   #178
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
^^^ Erik Estrada was hot in his heyday.

Oh yes!!!!! Ponch is my BABY!!!!! So glad METV put Chips on!!! Except it is on at 6;00PM out here in California, so I am running in the kitchen during commercials getting dinner together, and the hubby gets home around 6:30 and depending on his mood. He likes Chips, he remembers it from when he was young! Sometimes he sits and watches it with me, other times he's up ranting about his day at work and how tired he is and walking in front of the Tv and I have to pretend I care when in fact he is distracting me from my Hotty Erik/Ponch!! It would be better if it came on later after I get the Hubby fed and settled down for the night!

Another Chips hotty was " Bear" Officer Baricza Actor's name is Brodie Greer!!

Old 09-26-2014, 11:57 PM   #179
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity

Some more from time past

Ted Shackleford (Knots Landing)
David Birney
Jason Patric
James Spader
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2014, 12:00 AM   #180
Wawwie

^^^^ Didn't know CHiPS was on METV.... I'm in New York, so what time would it be for me? I'd love to see Ponch again.
Attached Images