Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-24-2013, 06:57 AM   #91
irehtman

Default factsoflife

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsoflife
I am now more confused than ever.. because SBTB continues to air til this day on various cable stations like MTV2.

MTV2 is considered a private network and nobody watches SBTB anymore because right after that SBTB original class 20th Anniversary Reunion incident, the brawl between both normal fans and mental disabled fans never ends. SBTB original class will be forever put out of public.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:14 AM   #92
Frenky
Frequent Poster

Every network has its own mistakes, so let's start with NBC:

- Roseanne (ABC rejected The Cosby Show which is probably the biggest mistake in history of television), show was number 1 and one of the highest rated shows in early to mid 90s when NBC once again fell to number 3

- Star Trek: TNG, it's still most successful scripted hit in syndication although CBS and ABC also rejected TNG while FOX could only commit to 13 episodes

- CSI, first offered to FOX, then to NBC and ABC before landing on CBS

- Baywatch, also big hit in syndication.

Leaving A Different World on Thursday 8:30pm, this show was lead-in dependent as proven when Cosby ended, LA Law on Thursday 10pm until its very end (it was never top10 show), also Night Court aired too long behind Cheers (4 years).

Miami Vice against Dallas, NBC should have waited another year before moving it to 9pm.

NBC should have left Frasier on Thursday 9pm at least until February '95 when Friends took that slot and that's because ABC moved Home Improvement to Tuesday.

NBC's :30pm comedies in 90s - Suddenly Susan, The Single Guy, Caroline in the City. 3rd Rock from the Sun and Just Shoot Me! had the most potential, but biggest NBC's problem was not finding replacements for Seinfeld and Friends, W&G was also lead-in dependent.

Cheers wasn't on air for too long, it helped to launch Seinfeld
Old 12-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #93
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by irehtman
MTV2 is considered a private network and nobody watches SBTB anymore because right after that SBTB original class 20th Anniversary Reunion incident, the brawl between both normal fans and mental disabled fans never ends. SBTB original class will be forever put out of public.

What proof do you have that SBTB will be put out of the public? The show has been in broadcast for 25 years. Not everyone feels that way. Heck, my little sister discovered the show two years ago and loves it. She thinks that its one of the best shows there is. People's opinions will differ. What you are saying isn't necessarily factual.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #94
factsoflife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasE
What proof do you have that SBTB will be put out of the public? The show has been in broadcast for 25 years. Not everyone feels that way. Heck, my little sister discovered the show two years ago and loves it. She thinks that its one of the best shows there is. People's opinions will differ. What you are saying isn't necessarily factual.

I wasn't even aware that there was any sort of issue at all with any of the cast, aside from some of them resenting things Dustin said in his book... Beyond that, I had no idea there was any issue at all...
Old 12-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #95
irehtman

Default ThomasE and factsoflife...

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsoflife
I wasn't even aware that there was any sort of issue at all with any of the cast, aside from some of them resenting things Dustin said in his book... Beyond that, I had no idea there was any issue at all...

The SBTB Original Class cannot end the fight between both normal fans and mental disabled fans watching the original class, especially right after the 20th Anniversary Reunion incident. The original class should be entertaining with the Screech character in it, unfortunately, they made too difficult for the Screech character to get involved. The Screech role made Dustin Diamond too unpopular and mentally ill, even if he portrayed it well.

This show is no longer put in public anymore, period.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #96
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Mentally disabled fans? Your opinion is what you are entitled to but there is no concrete proof that there are further issues besides the fabrications Dustin's ghost writer put in that book. The show is still in the public today. Its not on its widespread popularity train like it was yesteryear but its still getting airplay and known to another generation of viewers. I would not call Dustin mentally ill either. I don't care for his actions but I would not say he is mentally ill. Now, are you able to show proof that he is mentally ill or is that a strong opinion? If you prove it, then I'll be quick to apologize but if not, it would be better if you stated that is what you believe. Some members will be like "He's mentally ill?" or "I didn't know that he mentally unstable". So, just be mindful. That's all I'm trying to say. Other than that, we're gooooolden. LOL.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #97
Sophia's Wrinkles
Forum Regular

irehtman, you make no sense whatsoever. What are you even trying to say?
Old 12-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #98
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Wrinkles, I wish that I could understand better I don't. I'm confused. LOL.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #99
irehtman

Default Sophia's Wrinkles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia's Wrinkles
irehtman, you make no sense whatsoever. What are you even trying you say?

The mental disabled fans do not like the original class because the original class was made too difficult and they included the Screech role in it at the same time.

But it turns out that anything difficult can offend the minds any mental disabled person in a rotten way and mental disabled person can become more warlike.

Mental disabled fans were trying to support Dustin Diamond with respect and, at the same time, help the Screech role gain better respect from the new class.

I know this sounds out of control, but this reasonable, unfortunately!

Last edited by irehtman : 12-30-2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 12-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #100
irehtman

Don't even think about ignoring on what I am trying to say, ThomasE.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #101
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by irehtman
Don't even think about ignoring on what I am trying to say, ThomasE.

Your details have no hard backing up. Plus, its a little hard to understand what you are trying to say. It's ok to have an opinion but you know that all will not agree especially if its jut theoretical. It also sounds like you are judging the tastes of the viewing public. It still has an audience. If it didn't then it would not be broadcast on MTV2 and streamed on Netflix. The original class was not made too difficult. Sorry but it wasn't.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #102
irehtman

If you think the original class was not made difficult, then the Screech character should be included, otherwise, Screech should excluded.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #103
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Wait! Are you talking about the original cast members being difficult?
Old 12-31-2013, 09:16 AM   #104
irehtman

Either the original class was made too difficult or the original cast members were considered too difficult on Dustin Diamond/Screech Powers.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:21 AM   #105
irehtman

MTV2 is one of less-publicized networks in television, and i will never repeat this again, this original class will be put in MTV2 network forever right after the 20th anniversary reunion incident of the original class and the never-ending brawl between normal fans and mental disabled fans.

The normal fans were supporting zack, slater, Kelly, Jessie and lisa, while the mental disabled fans were supporting screech.

I used to be a fan of all characters in both original and new classes, but now this brawl never ends and I had to insist to retire from watching all Sbtb classes, including this original Sbtb one!