Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Music
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #16
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Music Within Temptation's New EP 'Paradise (What About Us?)' Set for 10/1/13

Within Temptation Release Details On New EP
by JonathanBarkan
September 01, 2013

Dutch symphonic metal band Within Temptataion has announced the details surrounding their upcoming EP 'Paradise (What About Us?)', which will feature four brand new songs.

Arriving on September 27th (world) and October 1st (N. America), the EP will feature the title track as well as demo versions of three new songs: 'Let Us Burn', 'Silver Moonlight', and 'Dog Days'.

The band states via their website, “By releasing these demos we want to invite you in our home studio and show how we capture song ideas at an early stage of creating a new album. These demo versions are far from their final sound on the album, but will give you a hint of what we’re working on. It will be fascinating to hear how the end result will sound like, once the album is released.

We hope to make the waiting time for the new album a little shorter and sweeter with this release. It’s so exciting to share the different stages of our music with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZKbsJCpcI4

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32...ils-on-new-ep/
Old 09-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #17
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Music Cher's New Album 'Closer to the Truth' Set for 9/24/13

Cher Goes Platinum Blonde for Sexy New Album Cover
Sep 1, 2013
by Robyn Ross

Cher is showing off her new platinum blonde locks — not to mention some skin — on the cover of her upcoming album, 'Closer to the Truth'.

On the cover, the 67-year-old singer poses in white lingerie on top of white linens while looking seductively at the camera. "Playboy Center -fold effects," she tweeted about her scantily clad photo.

Featuring the single 'Woman's World', 'Closer to the Truth' marks her first album since 2001's 'Living Proof'.

The album comes out Sept. 24.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Cher-Pla...r-1069796.aspx
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2013, 09:15 PM   #18
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Music Celine Dion's New Album 'Loved Me Back to Life' Set for 11/5/13

Celine Dion Sets 'Loved Me Back to Life' for November Release
9/3/2013
by Colin Stutz

Columbia Records announced on Tuesday that Celine Dion's anticipated 25th studio album, 'Loved Me Back To Life', will be released on Nov. 5, and revealed its 13-song track list and album art.

The title track and first single is now available for streaming on the Canadian chanteuse's website and pre-orders are underway on all the popular digital marketplaces. This is the multi-platinum selling and five-time Grammy Award-winning icon's first English-language album in six years.

The single is a radio-ready power ballad that showcases Dion's forceful vocal abilities that build over a dubstep-style beat drop in the chorus. It was co-written the Australian songwriter and recording artist Sia Furler.

The album's other writing and production collaborations include Ne-Yo, Diane Warren, Tricky Stewart, Stevie Wonder, Eg White, Daniel Merriweather, Babyface and others, as well as duets with Ne-Yo and Wonder.

Track Listing:

01. Loved Me Back To Life
02. Somebody Loves Somebody
03. Incredible (duet with Ne-Yo)
04. Water And A Flame
05. Breakaway
06. Save Your Soul
07. Didn’t Know Love
08. Thank You
09. Overjoyed (duet with Stevie Wonder)
10. Thankful
11. At Seventeen
12. Always Be Your Girl
13. Unfinished Songs

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...oved-me-619796
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2013, 12:02 AM   #19
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Music Drake's New Album 'Nothing Was the Same' Set for 9/24/13

Drake Releases Track List for 'Nothing Was the Same'
9/5/2013
by Lars Brandle, Billboard

Drake has revealed the track list for his anticipated new album, 'Nothing Was the Same'.

As previously reported by Billboard, the outro 'Pound Cake' features a collaborations with Jay Z, while producer and artist Detail appears on the track '305 to My City'. And that's it for the collabs.

A deluxe edition of the album will include two bonus tracks, 'Come Thru' and 'All Me'.

'Nothing Was the Same' is due Sept. 24 through Cash Money/Young Money/Republic. The album will feature two different covers, an illustration of the rapper as an adult and one, akin to Weezy's Tha Carter III, as a child.

Track Listing:

01. Tuscan Leather
02. Furthest Thing
03. Started From the Bottom
04. Wu-Tang Forever
05. Own It
06. Worst Behaviour
07. From Time
08. Hold On, We're Going Home
09. Connect
10. The Language
11. 305 to My City - feat. Detail
12. Too Much
13. Pound Cake - feat. Jay Z / "Paris Morton Music Pt. 2"

Bonus Tracks:

14. Come Thru
15. All Me

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ear...nothing-622323
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #20
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Music Katy Perry Reveals 'Prism' Cover

Katy Perry revealed the cover for her new album 'Prism' on Twitter:

Old 09-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #21
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Music Miley Cyrus Debuts New Single 'Wrecking Ball'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8
Old 09-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #22
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Miley Cyrus Speaks About 'Wrecking Ball' Video for First Time
by Andrew Asare
Sep 11, 2013

If you’re not one of the over 44 million who’ve already seen Miley Cyrus’ video for 'Wrecking Ball' already, when you take a look, peek into her eyes, not her assets.

At least that’s what the Queen of Twerk stated in her interview with Z100′s Elvis Duran on Wednesday, calling in from a London photo shoot. “I think the video is much more,” she said. “If people get past the point I make, and you actually look at me, you can tell I look more broken than even the song sounds.

Already garnering over 44 million views on YouTube, earning the record for most views gained in 24 hours, the Terry Richardson-directed clip begins with a close-up of Cyrus’ face as a tear rolls down her cheeks, followed by more provocative imagery of her licking a sledgehammer and swinging naked on a wrecking ball.

Cyrus added, “if people can take their minds off the obvious and go into their imagination and see what the video really means, it is so vulnerable. … If you look at my eyes, I look more sad than actually my voice sounds on the record. It was a lot harder to actually do the video than it was to even record the song. It was much more of an emotional experience.

As she gears up for the release of 'Bangerz' this October, featuring appearances from Britney Spears, Big Sean, and Nelly, and weathers the controversy and hype surrounding her latest video and MTV VMA performance, Miley’s apparently not sweating it.

Kind of anything that I do at this point it becomes such this big deal and for me,” she said. “I’m just having fun, and whatever people label it as, it doesn’t really matter, I’m just having fun.

In other words, she’s just being Miley.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/09/11/m...or-first-time/
Old 09-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #23
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Music Britney Spears' New Single 'Work Bitch'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-h_p-vD2s
Old 09-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #24
SBTB Geek
Smooth Moderator

Thumbs up WORK BITCH, new single by pop legend Britney Spears

http://youtu.be/ra-h_p-vD2s
Are you guys busting a move to this new iconic song?
Old 09-30-2013, 08:13 PM   #25
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTB Geek
Are you guys busting a move to this new iconic song?

I listened to about 20 seconds and the only thing I managed to bust was my hand from reaching for the mouse too quick to click out of you tube.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #26
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
I listened to about 20 seconds and the only thing I managed to bust was my hand from reaching for the mouse too quick to click out of you tube.
I lasted for 1:17 minutes.....truly horrendous!
Old 10-01-2013, 03:06 AM   #27
SBTB Geek
Smooth Moderator

You want Bugatti, you want a Maserati... look hot in a bikini, you betta work bitch. Such an iconic song.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:55 AM   #28
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTB Geek
Such an iconic song.

Pathetic would be a better way to describe it.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #29
SBTB Geek
Smooth Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
Pathetic would be a better way to describe it.

Wow, are you the resident 'meanie', just spewing hate and negativity? The song is iconic and just take it for what it is.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #30
irehtman

So Katy Perry's "Prism" album is coming into stores with 13 tracks this month and Lady Gaga's "Artpop" album is coming into stores next month with also an odd-numbered total of tracks.