Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime


New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #121
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran
Member
 
-STEFFY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 18, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 14,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck In The '70's
And if Travyon was smart enough he should have went home.
Trayvon was not obligated to go home.

Zimmerman followed him because he was a black boy with a hood thinking he was up to no good. . The rules governing the behavior of neighborhood watch groups prohibit the use of firearms. In addition, the Sanford Police Neighborhood Watch brochure clearly states “What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency.”

If anyone is a "thug" it's the fat boy George Zimmerman.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #122
Tweety
Senior Member
Member
 
Tweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18, 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
Trayvon was not obligated to go home.

Zimmerman followed him because he was a black boy with a hood thinking he was up to no good. . The rules governing the behavior of neighborhood watch groups prohibit the use of firearms. In addition, the Sanford Police Neighborhood Watch brochure clearly states “What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency.”

If anyone is a "thug" it's the fat boy George Zimmerman.

So now his weight is an issue all of a sudden? Since when?

FYI, Zimmerman had no obligation to do what a 911 dispatcher tells him to do. A 911 dispatcher has no legal authority to tell anyone to do anything. If GZ was talking to police, that would be one thing. But he wasn't.

Did the Neighborhood Watch policy say anything about what to do if your creepy-ass-cracker head is getting pounded into a sidewalk?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #123
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Member
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
Trayvon was not obligated to go home.

Zimmerman followed him because he was a black boy with a hood thinking he was up to no good. . The rules governing the behavior of neighborhood watch groups prohibit the use of firearms. In addition, the Sanford Police Neighborhood Watch brochure clearly states “What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency.”

If anyone is a "thug" it's the fat boy George Zimmerman.
You keep saying that like it makes a difference. If Trayvon was as innocent as you claimed he would have went home. He didn't like the idea of somebody following him and he wanted to teach him a lesson. I don't know if Trayvon intended to kiill him or just beat him senseless but it was one of the two. He came out on the short end. That's the reality. Zimmerman was in the wrong too but there wouldn't have been any confrontation if Trayvon had just went home after Zimmerman lost him.
__________________
Sonny
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #124
Tweety
Senior Member
Member
 
Tweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18, 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
Zimmerman would have no reason to scream like a girl when he held the power to protect himself and kill Trayvon.

If Trayvon was smothering him with a hand over his mouth and another pinching his nose, how the hell did he manage to scream loud enough for the 911 tape to pick it up. It's yet even more proof that his story is pretty much physically impossible.

If Zimmerman was smart enough, then he should have listened to the 911 dispatcher to not follow Travyon. He was a stupid a**hole who was clearly the aggressor.

If he was "screaming like a girl" rather than killing Trayvon right off the bat, then that's a sign that he killed Martin as a last resort, not as a first resort.



Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
...If Trayvon was smothering him with a hand over his mouth and another pinching his nose, how the hell did he manage to scream loud enough for the 911 tape to pick it up. It's yet even more proof that his story is pretty much physically impossible....

Quite the contrary. The physical evidence of Zimmerman's injuries exactly match up with what he told the police had happened that night.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #125
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Member
 
Mr. Television's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 06, 2003
Location: Were you're not
Posts: 60,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
So now his weight is an issue all of a sudden? Since when?

FYI, Zimmerman had no obligation to do what a 911 dispatcher tells him to do. A 911 dispatcher has no legal authority to tell anyone to do anything. If GZ was talking to police, that would be one thing. But he wasn't.

Did the Neighborhood Watch policy say anything about what to do if your creepy-ass-cracker head is getting pounded into a sidewalk?
I guess he was supposed to take it and hope that Trayvon had enough compassion not to kill him.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #126
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran
Member
 
-STEFFY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 18, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 14,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
If he was "screaming like a girl" rather than killing Trayvon right off the bat, then that's a sign that he killed Martin as a last resort, not as a first resort.
Zimmerman's gun was his first and last resort. If Zimmerman was so suspicious of Trayvon, why would he go up to him? Why? Because he knew he had his gun. So he wasn't afraid.

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #127
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran
Member
 
-STEFFY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 18, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 14,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
So now his weight is an issue all of a sudden? Since when?
Sure Zimmerman's weight is an issue. Frank Taffee (Zimmerman's buddy) likes to go on about how Trayvon is 6 feet tall and 160 pounds..... (when in reality, Trayvon was 5"11 and 158 pounds.) You can say Taffee was only "off" by a little, but he knew damn well what he was saying was wrong. He's trying to make Trayvon out to be bigger than he really was. George may not have been grotesquely overweight back in Feb. 2012, but he did weigh more than Trayvon. And yes, you can say Trayvon was still a few inches taller than Zimmerman, but Zimmerman was the one who weighed more. Height doesn't mean much. I can think of a really short wrestler (Rey Mysterio) who has the ability to kick ass. And we know that George took mixed martial arts classes. George is the one who craved violence, similar to that wrestler I mentioned. Only Rey Mysterio never killed anyone.

If George is the next Casey Anthony, he will be shunned by the world just like her except for the rabid gun owners.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #128
Tweety
Senior Member
Member
 
Tweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18, 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
Zimmerman's gun was his first and last resort. If Zimmerman was so suspicious of Trayvon, why would he go up to him? Why? Because he knew he had his gun. So he wasn't afraid.


There was also no way to know one way or the other if Trayvon was armed or not. Zimmerman was licensed to carry.

Why was Trayvon walking so close to those homes? It was because, as I said in a prior post, he wasn't interested in iced tea and skittles. He was casing the neighborhood to see which houses might be worth breaking into.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #129
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran
Member
 
-STEFFY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 18, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 14,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
Zimmerman was licensed to carry.
Not everything that's legal is a good idea. Example: It is legal for me to buy 10 bottles of vodka. It's still legal for me to go home and drink all that vodka. It's even still legal for me to be drunk in my home. But a few minutes later, if I decide to drive my car, and I kill someone...that is not legal. I would be arrested for manslaughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
Why was Trayvon walking so close to those homes? It was because, as I said in a prior post, he wasn't interested in iced tea and skittles. He was casing the neighborhood to see which houses might be worth breaking into.
So you can read minds? Wow. You know that he was planning to rob the same neighborhood that his father lives in.

Trayvon's father lived in that neighborhood. Trayvon was just visiting. It's quite reasonable to think that Trayvon could have been confused as to where the house/condo/apt. was.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #130
Brieannas21
Senior Member
Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
There was also no way to know one way or the other if Trayvon was armed or not. Zimmerman was licensed to carry.

Why was Trayvon walking so close to those homes? It was because, as I said in a prior post, he wasn't interested in iced tea and skittles. He was casing the neighborhood to see which houses might be worth breaking into.

Trayvon was walking home. No one knows the real truth. Zimmerman said that Trayvon was walking close to the houses, so of course he's going to say that, he killed a kid, Zimmerman is going to say anything to save his ass. If Zimmerman would have minded his own business Trayvon would still be alive and Zimmerman would not be on trial. If Zimmerman was so concerned he should have stayed his ass in his car and waited on the police.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:01 AM   #131
janet42
Senior Member
Three's Company Fan!
 
janet42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 21, 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brieannas21
Trayvon was walking home. No one knows the real truth. Zimmerman said that Trayvon was walking close to the houses, so of course he's going to say that, he killed a kid, Zimmerman is going to say anything to save his ass. If Zimmerman would have minded his own business Trayvon would still be alive and Zimmerman would not be on trial. If Zimmerman was so concerned he should have stayed his ass in his car and waited on the police.

Yep. And Tweety where does it say that Trayvon was casing the houses to rob?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #132
Tweety
Senior Member
Member
 
Tweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18, 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
Not everything that's legal is a good idea. Example: It is legal for me to buy 10 bottles of vodka. It's still legal for me to go home and drink all that vodka. It's even still legal for me to be drunk in my home. But a few minutes later, if I decide to drive my car, and I kill someone...that is not legal. I would be arrested for manslaughter....

Maybe not everything that's legal is a good idea, but licensing people to be able to arm themselves is a good idea.



Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
...So you can read minds? Wow. You know that he was planning to rob the same neighborhood that his father lives in.

Trayvon's father lived in that neighborhood. Trayvon was just visiting. It's quite reasonable to think that Trayvon could have been confused as to where the house/condo/apt. was.

Good point. No one has ever committed a crime in their own neighborhood.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #133
Tweety
Senior Member
Member
 
Tweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18, 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet42
Yep. And Tweety where does it say that Trayvon was casing the houses to rob?

It doesn't say that anywhere. I said that myself.

Trayvon was on drugs. I said in week one that drugs would be found in his system, and people said "how dare you say that". But I was 100% right.

Trayvon was a drug addict. Trayvon was also a thief. He didn't get suspended from school for two weeks for passing notes in class. He was already serving his 3rd or 4th suspension of that school year, and it was only February. He was not a good kid by ANY stretch of the imagination. And drugs aren't free.

He thought he'd kill himself a cracker that night. That was the only racial comment from that night. It came from him. It was Trayon who was the racist, not Zimmerman.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #134
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran
Member
 
-STEFFY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 18, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 14,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
He thought he'd kill himself a cracker that night. That was the only racial comment from that night. It came from him. It was Trayon who was the racist, not Zimmerman.
False. George Zimmerman said "F***ing c**ns." It's on the 911 tape.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #135
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran
Member
 
-STEFFY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 18, 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 14,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
Maybe not everything that's legal is a good idea, but licensing people to be able to arm themselves is a good idea.
Just because you have a license to do something, doesn't make you responsible. There are millions of people who are licensed to drive a car. That doesn't make them responsible drivers. Reckless and drunk driving happens. Just like some people may be licensed to carry a gun, but they still behave recklessly and abuse their rights.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.