Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #76
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

The funniest thing is listening to people who think Zimmerman's guilty. Nancy Grace is a riot arguing that the sky is blue. She's cutting her guests' mics and is incredibly rude if they say something that favors Zimmerman.

This is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfrFz-Ogypw
Old 07-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #77
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
The funniest thing is listening to people who think Zimmerman's guilty. Nancy Grace is a riot arguing that the sky is blue. She's cutting her guests' mics and is incredibly rude if they say something that favors Zimmerman.

This is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfrFz-Ogypw
I've seen Nancy Grace get very fussy with Frank Taffee (Zimmerman's best friend.) It appears that she is cutting off his mike quite a bit. Anything Frank says that favors Zimmerman......Nancy gets angry!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:00 AM   #78
Lee
veteran member

Smile

Quote:

Nancy Grace? You mean Nancy Disgrace!

She really gives a bad name to all good prosecutors and former prosecutors
Old 07-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #79
Lee
veteran member

Quote:
Maybe a murder wasn't committed that night. They can't prove something that doesn't exist.

Just like you, I am in the official position of taking no sides at
all and letting the jury decide what happened that night
Old 07-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #80
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Nice to avoid the commercials. ABC streaming online.

http://abcnews.go.com/live
Old 07-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #81
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran

I'm still not hearing evidence of murder. The prosecution sucks. The defense attorneys (Mark O'Mara and Don West) seem to be doing a masterful job at proving his client's innocence.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #82
janet42
Three's Company Fan!

I have to agree Steffy, even though they may not have a lot of evidence to work with, the prosecution I think is not really trying to win this case. I don't know how Florida picks their prosecutors either being appointed or elected. If Zimmerman wins and there is a big outrage about it. The prosecutor may not have a job for long.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #83
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran

The prosecution might be turning things around. Before now, I guessed George Zimmerman would be acquitted. I thought the prosecution was doing a really lousy job, but things might be looking up for them. It appears that the prosecution played an interview that George Zimmerman gave to Sean Hannity. In the interview, Zimmerman claims to never have heard of the "stand your ground" law. But in court today, a witness revealed that Zimmerman was a very good student in criminal justice and that "stand your ground" was something that Zimmerman learned of extensively. Zimmerman absolutely lied. Makes me rethink the whole thing. This is a huge lie. If Zimmerman would lie about this, what else is he lying about?
Old 07-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #84
Steve_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
The prosecution might be turning things around. Before now, I guessed George Zimmerman would be acquitted. I thought the prosecution was doing a really lousy job, but things might be looking up for them. It appears that the prosecution played an interview that George Zimmerman gave to Sean Hannity. In the interview, Zimmerman claims to never have heard of the "stand your ground" law. But in court today, a witness revealed that Zimmerman was a very good student in criminal justice and that "stand your ground" was something that Zimmerman learned of extensively. Zimmerman absolutely lied. Makes me rethink the whole thing. This is a huge lie. If Zimmerman would lie about this, what else is he lying about?
If the judge rules the evidence admissible it might prove he has lied,as may have been the case about Martin jumping out of bushes,when a Google search could find no bushes at that particular spot. But is it enough to gainsay the impression of an earlier witness that Martin may have been the aggressor?
Old 07-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #85
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
If the judge rules the evidence admissible it might prove he has lied,as may have been the case about Martin jumping out of bushes,when a Google search could find no bushes at that particular spot. But is it enough to gainsay the impression of an earlier witness that Martin may have been the aggressor?
Also, Zimmerman was the one who took mixed martial arts classes.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:26 PM   #86
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran

On Tuesday, a medical examiner called by prosecutors testified that Mr. Zimmerman's injuries not only were not life-threatening, but also were "very insignificant." Her assessment addresses a key aspect of the trial.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #87
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran

The good quality photos show superficial scratches on Zimmermanís face and on the back of his head. The photos do not prove Zimmermanís claims that he was in a life and death struggle with the unarmed teenager when he shot and killed him.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #88
janet42
Three's Company Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
The person who testified on George Zimmerman's injuries only had pictures to go on. She never examined him in person. How having your head bashed into the ground isn't signifcant is beyond me. I don't she, or anyone else for that matter, would want that to happen to them.

He didn't have stiches or a concussion. A 17th year child is dead because he shot him. I wouldn't want that happen to me either, but I wouldn't be stupid enough to walk up to a person with out identifying myself and start the discussion. He should of stayed in the car and waited for the police to arrive.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #89
-STEFFY-
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet42
He didn't have stiches or a concussion. A 17th year child is dead because he shot him. I wouldn't want that happen to me either, but I wouldn't be stupid enough to walk up to a person with out identifying myself and start the discussion. He should of stayed in the car and waited for the police to arrive.
The whole tragedy could have been avoided if Zimmerman had just listened to the 911 dispatcher. He had no reason to get out of his car.

And Zimmerman says that he carries a gun when he walks his dog. He has a Rottweiler. He doesn't feel safe enough with a huge dog like that?
Old 07-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #90
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STEFFY-
The whole tragedy could have been avoided if Zimmerman had just listened to the 911 dispatcher. He had no reason to get out of his car.

And Zimmerman says that he carries a gun when he walks his dog. He has a Rottweiler. He doesn't feel safe enough with a huge dog like that?
I guess he didn't. The neighborhood had recent break-ins, burglaries, etc. And Zimmerman was under no obligation to listen to the 911 dispatcher, although he did. He says he was looking for the street number to give to the dispatcher, cops, not sure on that. He had every right to exit his car. He didn't know that Travon Martin was going to sucker punch him.