Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #46
*ROGER*
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
This was the joke delivered by Defence Attorney Donald West before the jury:

"Knock,knock."
"Who's there?"
"George Zimmerman"
"George Zimmerman who?"
"All right,good,you're on the jury."

It was about as tactless and irrelevant as the picture you posted of Trayvon Martin sitting on a horse.
Only that picture wasn't imagined to persuade a jury. That picture existed well before any of this crap happened, so try again.

Seeing as how youíre not even a citizen of the United States, your opinion doesnít matter much anyway. You couldnít even serve on a jury over here, so you need to stifle. What you say or think does not matter in this case. Hush.

You might want to comment on European legal matters instead of butting in on U.S. matters that donít affect you. OK?
Old 06-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #47
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ROGER*
Only that picture wasn't imagined to persuade a jury. That picture existed well before any of this crap happened, so try again.

Seeing as how youíre not even a citizen of the United States, your opinion doesnít matter much anyway. You couldnít even serve on a jury over here, so you need to stifle. What you say or think does not matter in this case. Hush.

You might want to comment on European legal matters instead of butting in on U.S. matters that donít affect you. OK?
What you say or think doesn't matter in this case either. You have no connection to this case. You also have no right to tell another member to hush or stifle and say that their opinion means nothing here. Steve's opinion does matter, no matter where he resides.

You're not a moderator, and even if you were, you couldn't say something like that. Definitely a cheap shot. Learn to handle the opinions of others without insults. You're working my last nerve these days.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #48
*ROGER*
Banned!!
Banned

http://youtu.be/lZD4ezDbbu4
Old 06-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #49
Mr. Television
Forum Legend

Quote:
That's really uncalled for. This might be a U.S. Site but everyone has a right to express their opinions here.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:22 PM   #50
*ROGER*
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck In The '70's
That's really uncalled for. This might be a U.S. Site but everyone has a right to express their opinions here.
Bruce Springsteen videos are uncalled for? I did not know that.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:31 PM   #51
Mr. Television
Forum Legend

Quote:
Bruce Springsteen videos are uncalled for? I did not know that.
Everybody knows what you meant by it.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:18 AM   #52
*ROGER*
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
Of course everyone does. What I find ironic is how Roger is always going on about racism with the Zimmerman trial; yet told a member here from the U.K. that only Americans are allowed to post here. It's right there, post #47. I couldn't believe my eyes. Never saw anything like that in all my years here. Makes me wonder where his mind is at.
I never once mentioned racism. You might wanna get your facts straight. "Makes me wonder where" your "mind is at."
Old 06-25-2013, 05:28 AM   #53
*ROGER*
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Sure you did, mention racism, in the early pages of this thread. My mind is free of racism. I'm not the one telling a foreigner that his opinion isn't worth anything on this site and telling him to butt out of U.S. matters. That's low by any measure. You might want to check yourself on your attitude toward non-Americans. Don't drag me into it either. That's an obvious ploy that never works.
Someone from England can not serve on a jury in the United States Of America, or did you not know that? That's not racism talking. That's the law talking, OK?

BTW, you are a LIAR. You say that I mention racism "in the early pages of this thread." That is a LIE. Go ahead and give an example of the "early pages of this thread", LIAR. I never once based this case on Zimmerman's or Martin's race.

Either you can't read or you just like to lie. Don't make stuff up about me. YOU are the one who is making an "obvious ploy."
Old 06-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #54
*ROGER*
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:

You did mention racism, in post #7.

Quote:
"I'm not sure he's a racist. It's possible he was stalking Trayvon because he was a teenager. But it's also possible that he was actually profiling Trayvon because he was black. "
You said I was "going on about racism." That is NOT "going on about racism." I was actually saying that George Zimmerman may NOT be a racist in response to somebody else's claim that Zimmerman is racist.

So, that's all you got? You make outrageous claims that I was "going on about racism" when I clearly wasn't. The only one "going on about racism" is you.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #55
Steve_uk

In what is undoubtedly going to be an emotional trial,the jury was shown photos of Trayvon Martin's body today.http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...-martins-body/
Old 06-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #56
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Quote:
You said I was "going on about racism." That is NOT "going on about racism." I was actually saying that George Zimmerman may NOT be a racist in response to somebody else's claim that Zimmerman is racist.

So, that's all you got? You make outrageous claims that I was "going on about racism" when I clearly wasn't. The only one "going on about racism" is you.
Roger, knock it off. All you do is insult members. I gave you a warning, and in your typical sarcastic way, you post that youtube clip. Don't give me the crap like you did with Sonny. Like he said, everyone knows what you meant. Jenny points out the irony of you saying that Zimmerman might be racist while you tell Steve that foreigners are not welcome here. I don't care how she worded it. Her message was there, and she made a great point.

I should have suspended you after you made that disgusting post to Steve, and most definitely when you made fun of my warning. You're out of chances. I think a week off for you is a good idea. Watch your step.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #57
*ROGER*
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Jenny points out the irony of you saying that Zimmerman might be racist while you tell Steve that foreigners are not welcome here. I don't care how she worded it. Her message was there, and she made a great point.
You and Jenny are both wrong. I said "Zimmerman may NOT be a racist."
Old 06-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #58
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Quote:
You and Jenny are both wrong. I said "Zimmerman may NOT be a racist."
Jenny and I are not wrong. You said you weren't sure; he could have been profiling Trayvon because he was black.

"I'm not sure he's a racist. It's possible he was stalking Trayvon because he was a teenager. But it's also possible that he was actually profiling Trayvon because he was black. "

Now END IT. I'm tired of threads becoming the Roger Show. Move on. Get back on topic or you're getting a week off. Don't say you weren't warned.

Old 06-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #59
*ROGER*
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Jenny and I are not wrong. You said you weren't sure; he could have been profiling Trayvon because he was black.
Saying I'm NOT sure about something is not the same as saying he may be racist. You people are putting words in my mouth. Saying I'm NOT sure means I'm having an objective view on the issue.

Today in court, Trayvon Martinís father quietly left the courtroom after police photos of his son were shown to the jury. According to court watcher Jean Cesarez, the jury recoiled at the photos.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #60
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Enjoy your time off Roger. Getting the last word in isn't always worth it. My lesson in this is to shut you down the minute you act up because you never stop until you're forced to.