Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Hot in Cleveland links at Sitcoms Online / Hot in Cleveland Photo Gallery

Hot in Cleveland - Season One

Buy Hot in Cleveland - Season One on DVD
Hot in Cleveland - Season Two

Buy Hot in Cleveland - Season Two on DVD
Hot in Cleveland - Season Three

Buy Hot in Cleveland - Season Three on DVD
Hot in Cleveland - Season Four

Buy Hot in Cleveland - Season Four on DVD
Hot in Cleveland - Season Five

Buy Hot in Cleveland - Season Five on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 2010s Sitcoms > Hot in Cleveland
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Celebrate Halloween with The Simpsons on FXX; Sister Network FX Brings Back Comedy for 3rd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #16
Leigh Ann

Send a message via AIM to Leigh Ann

Here you go, Jenny, and for anyone else that missed it too: http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-sh...ive-interview/. It was a good show.

Niles & Daphne =

Precious Memories

Win Free Stuff!!

Gone, but not forgotten:

RIP my grandmother 1926-2013

RIP Joe Conley (Ike Godsey) 1928-2013

RIP Frank Bank (Lumpy Rutherford) 1942-2013

RIP Andy Griffith: 1926-2012

RIP Larry Hagman: 1931-2012

RIP Neal Cassidy (Once Upon a Time)
Old 04-11-2013, 04:21 AM   #17
Family Ties Forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh Ann
Here you go, Jenny, and for anyone else that missed it too: http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-sh...ive-interview/. It was a good show.

Thanks Leigh Ann.

Last edited by Family Ties Forever! : 04-11-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:18 PM   #18
liane49

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGillicuddy
I just got up from bed! Am I dreaming???!!!
Yea, I can't wait for that show.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #19
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Valerie Harper, Mary Tyler Moore, Betty White & More Reunite on "Hot in Cleveland" (PHOTOS)
9/1/2013

Mary & Rhoda are back together. Valerie Harper and Mary Tyler Moore will reunite on screen with fellow "Mary Tyler Moore" co-stars in the "Hot in Cleveland" season finale.

In the 1-hour Season 4 finale, Elka (Betty White) and Mamie (Georgia Engel) reunite their bowling team -- their former "Mary Tyler Moore Show" co-stars Moore, Harper and Cloris Leachman -- and Joy (Jane Leeves), Victoria (Wendie Malick) and Melanie (Valerie Bertinelli) date a professor, director and surgeon.

Other guest stars include George Hamilton and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

The "Hot in Cleveland" episode featuring the "Mary Tyler Moore" reunion filmed in the spring of 2013 after Harper announced her battle with terminal cancer. Since then, Harper's cancer is close to remission, her doctor said.

There are rumors that Harper will compete on Season 17 of "Dancing With the Stars".

The reunion episode airs Wednesday, Sept. 4 at 10pm ET on TV Land.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0..._3852277.html?
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2013, 05:58 AM   #20
Yong Fang

One big plot hole was that if all the MTM characters were other characters in a bowling league in 1962, that Georgia Franklin was only 14 in 1962 (born in 1948!) Her character must have been a hell of a bowler to hang out with women in their late 20's, and 30's.

Georgia was a hottie back in the day. That is not her personna, but she was. Her character on MTM was always a lot older than her real age. She was only in her mid/late 20's when she was on MTM. She always kept this character. She was really gorgeous (and still pretty as a woman in her 60's).

Mary Tyler Moore I think has had some plastic surgery because her face was really tight in the episode. She is and was very beautiful. I think that it is sad when women her age chase youth instead of just growing old gracefully (if there is such a term). I liked when the Valarie Harper character hoped that she would "get fat". Nope.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #21
king of comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yong Fang
One big plot hole was that if all the MTM characters were other characters in a bowling league in 1962, that Georgia Franklin was only 14 in 1962 (born in 1948!) Her character must have been a hell of a bowler to hang out with women in their late 20's, and 30's.

Georgia was a hottie back in the day. That is not her personna, but she was. Her character on MTM was always a lot older than her real age. She was only in her mid/late 20's when she was on MTM. She always kept this character. She was really gorgeous (and still pretty as a woman in her 60's).

Mary Tyler Moore I think has had some plastic surgery because her face was really tight in the episode. She is and was very beautiful. I think that it is sad when women her age chase youth instead of just growing old gracefully (if there is such a term). I liked when the Valarie Harper character hoped that she would "get fat". Nope.
Georgia was hot back then and still is. All of these women are beautiful.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #22
Coffeecup
coffeecup.

Has it been stated how old Mamie Sue is? If the gang bowled in 1962, that 51 years ago so if they were all in their 20's. Now they all must be in the 70's. Maybe Betty was the oldest of the bowlers for Elka has stated she is 91.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:18 AM   #23
McGillicuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecup
Has it been stated how old Mamie Sue is? If the gang bowled in 1962, that 51 years ago so if they were all in their 20's. Now they all must be in the 70's. Maybe Betty was the oldest of the bowlers for Elka has stated she is 91.

Cloris is close to 90, also and Georgia Engel is only 64. I guess her character is supposed to be older.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #24
JMFabiano524
Forum Regular

Has anyone officially mentioned why the guys couldn't be on this episode? Someone from the Hot Facebook page answered me, but took their reply down quickly.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #25
comedyfreak
Forum Veteran
Cheers!

I thought they were good, the one who really seemed to have aged is Mary. She could barely talk, it would have been nice to also see Lou, Murray, Gordy.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:17 PM   #26
JMFabiano524
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by comedyfreak
I thought they were good, the one who really seemed to have aged is Mary. She could barely talk, it would have been nice to also see Lou, Murray, Gordy.

Unusual, and of course sad to note.

Does anyone know the "official" reason why none of the guys were there? I know Mary tried to bring Ted there in spirit with her initial greeting.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #27
LittleRickyII

Quote:
Originally Posted by comedyfreak

She's also the only one who's been dealing with diabetes for the last 44 years. It takes a toll and I admire her for her bravery and willingness to be in the public eye in spite of people openly commenting on her physical shape, which she can't help. She could easily choose to be a shut-in, but she keeps forging ahead instead. Thank you, Mary!