Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

Melissa Joan Hart Explains It All On truTV Tonight; Comedy Central Renews Two Series for 3rd Seasons
FX Fall 2014: Mike & Molly Reruns Premiere; Jerry Seinfeld's Single Shots on Crackle
Summer 2014 Week 9 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Community Season 6 Plans; The Equalizer Complete Series on DVD
Blossom, Big Bang Theory Star Hosting Candid Camera; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 28, 2014)
Here's Lucy Heading to Cozi TV; The CW Drops Comedies Seed, Backpackers
TVGN Adds Love Boat, Wings, Family Ties, and More; Hallmark's Lisa Whelchel/Kim Fields Movie Scores
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: FX, Includes 12-Day Simpsons Marathon on FXX; TCM Remembers James Garner
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: Fox, The CW; Remembering TV Legend James Garner
Summer 2014 Week 8 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Enlisted to Return as Online Series?; Batman and Wonder Years DVD Updates
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: CBS; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 21, 2014)
TV Land's Candid Camera Premieres Aug. 11; NBC Gives Debra Messing Series a Preview Airing
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: ABC, Includes Fall 2014 Premiere Dates; Hot in Cleveland Animated Episode to Air July 30 on TV Land
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC Networks; More Info on Apt. 23 on Logo, With 8 Unaired Episodes
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC; Entourage Coming to VH1 Classic

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July)

07/01 - American Dad! - Volume 9
07/08 - The Soul Man - The Complete First Season
07/15 - Diff'rent Strokes - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 and 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Regulus

Location: Nova Catacumba Exhibition Facility on Estrella De Tiago, an Asteroid orbiting the Moon. Avatar - A Blivet/Poiuyt/Widget
Oh No TV Land Forum: R.I.P.

TV Land(Fill) has done away with its "Community" Forum. This is probably a good thing, as most of the "Old School" Posters have long abandoned it, being alienated when this channel abandoned its original format. Most of the posts on this site in the last few weeks were , another sign that its demise was around the corner. Whoever was in charge simply didn't care anymore about these buffoons posting their wares). So long TV Land! I haven't watched you in ages, and I really don't miss your channel or your forum. The programs you USED to show are now available on DVD, either from "Brick and Morter" Stores such as Best Buy, Target or Wal-Mart, On-line Retailors such as Amazon or Deep Discount, or from "Trading Sites" such as ioffer.com or sell.com. So go your own way TV Land, I no longer have any use for you!
Old 05-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
three 14
Forum Regular

Smile i offer

i just got a nice set of dvds from a show i wanted for a while the person i delt with was nice and agreed to use the brand of dvd i use at home i offer is great.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
eng51squad51
Forum Regular

Also available on Digital over the air stations like
METV Network and Antenna TV

also some of the old TVLAND Forum Posters are on this Vintage TV classic forum http://dustbunniesrock.com/index.php and the former TVLAND forum Moderator The Link also post on the Vintage tv classic forum from time to time.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
CommonTater
Forum Regular
no longer a forum member

I had forgotten about the TV Land forum, haven't been there in years. They never paid attention to what anyone had to say anyway.
That network died years ago to most of it viewers when they decided not to air the classic shows.

How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:04 AM   #5
Tubehead

Default tv land is a joke

tv land forum are a joke every time people post about or request about classc tv they say people don't wont classc tv. i tryed singing up for theirfourm it would never let me sing up.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus
TV Land(Fill) has done away with its "Community" Forum. This is probably a good thing, as most of the "Old School" Posters have long abandoned it, being alienated when this channel abandoned its original format. Most of the posts on this site in the last few weeks were , another sign that its demise was around the corner. Whoever was in charge simply didn't care anymore about these buffoons posting their wares). So long TV Land! I haven't watched you in ages, and I really don't miss your channel or your forum. The programs you USED to show are now available on DVD, either from "Brick and Morter" Stores such as Best Buy, Target or Wal-Mart, On-line Retailors such as Amazon or Deep Discount, or from "Trading Sites" such as ioffer.com or sell.com. So go your own way TV Land, I no longer have any use for you!

LOL, I was looking for it last night and now I know why I couldn't find it. I guess they figured that it's no point of having board due to facebook and Twitter
Old 05-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng51squad51
Also available on Digital over the air stations like
METV Network and Antenna TV

also some of the old TVLAND Forum Posters are on this Vintage TV classic forum http://dustbunniesrock.com/index.php and the former TVLAND forum Moderator The Link also post on the Vintage tv classic forum from time to time.

Doesn't look like a good tv site since

1. only 108 members
2. Last by on classic tv board was May 7th

LOL
Old 05-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonTater
I had forgotten about the TV Land forum, haven't been there in years. They never paid attention to what anyone had to say anyway.
That network died years ago to most of it viewers when they decided not to air the classic shows.

I would love for the tv land channel to be finished one day LOL That would be beautiful
Old 06-10-2012, 01:56 AM   #9
IllinoisTVFan
Forum Regular

After getting banned from the forums twice (both times pretty lame reasons)I never went back. That site is a cesspool.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #10
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
After getting banned from the forums twice (both times pretty lame reasons)I never went back. That site is a cesspool.

Getting banned from TVland.com is like getting banned from a TRASH CAN

LOL
Old 06-10-2012, 02:07 AM   #11
IllinoisTVFan
Forum Regular

That's exactly what it became.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:09 AM   #12
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
That's exactly what it became.

It's funny when I try and purposely try to get myself banned from crappy message boards and they never ban me

It's like they know they have 2 members
Old 06-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #13
Tubehead

tv land is a joke ihadn watchit in 10 years. now they Recentley brought back dick van dykeshow justRecentley broughtback i love lucy this summer ever time you request show on network they come up and see people don't like classc tv theris not enought request you got to have million requesti n one one day or we don't request the show i just sstoped postingi tryed singup like two or three time it wouldn't let me tv land is joke now therimaking theri own sticome now thats allthey show now they add thats 70s show thats notclassc tv they usedto have a saying we don't showcrap now alll of tv land is crap if i watch i love lucy i usual turnit to hallmar chanel or me tv now i don't watch it cuse theycut of sanfor &son. iwatch me tv or the hub for classc shows.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #14
eng51squad51
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubehead
tv land is a joke ihadn watchit in 10 years. now they Recentley brought back dick van dykeshow justRecentley broughtback i love lucy this summer ever time you request show on network they come up and see people don't like classc tv theris not enought request you got to have million requesti n one one day or we don't request the show i just sstoped postingi tryed singup like two or three time it wouldn't let me tv land is joke now therimaking theri own sticome now thats allthey show now they add thats 70s show thats notclassc tv they usedto have a saying we don't showcrap now alll of tv land is crap if i watch i love lucy i usual turnit to hallmar chanel or me tv now i don't watch it cuse theycut of sanfor &son. iwatch me tv or the hub for classc shows.

If you can get the ANTENNATV they show Sanford and Son AntennaTV is simmer to METV Antennatv is an digital over the air channel and is sister to WGN
Old 10-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #15
Ohio8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus

I'm very glad that the forums are gone!! The spam was bad, with it taking over, and a lot of the boards were also getting clogged up with threads that had nothing to do at all with the board's subject.