Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Summer 2014 Week 17 (Final Week) Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: NBC Looking to Make a Problem Child Series?; Jeffersons, WKRP, and Facts of Life DVD Updates
TVGN to Rebrand as POP; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 22, 2014)
Sitcom Anniversaries Galore: Friends 20th Anniversary Marathon on TBS; Cosby Show's 30th Anniversary Stunt on TV Land
TV Land Fall 2014 Schedule Part 2; Gillian Jacobs 'Loves' Netflix with New Show for 2016
BET Fall 2014 Schedule with Fresh Prince; Michael Che Will Join Colin Jost at SNL Weekend Update Desk
Centic Fall 2014 Schedule; Hallmark Hall of Fame Movies to Move to Hallmark Channel


New on DVD/Blu-ray (September)

New Girl - The Complete Season Three The Goldbergs - The Complete First Season The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Seventh Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season One How I Met Your Mother - The Ninth and Legendary Final Season Modern Family - The Complete Fifth Season

09/02 - Benson - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
09/02 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Halloween Episodes Collection
09/02 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season Nine
09/02 - The League - The Complete Season Five
09/02 - New Girl - The Complete Season Three
09/02 - Soap - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
09/02 - What's Happening!! - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
09/09 - The Goldbergs - The Complete First Season
09/11 - Growing Up Fisher - Season One
09/16 - About a Boy - Season One
09/16 - Awkward - Season 3
09/16 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray/DVD)
09/16 - South Park - Season 17 (Blu-ray)
09/23 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season One
09/23 - How I Met Your Mother - The Ninth and Legendary Final Season / The Complete Series
09/23 - Mama's Family - The Complete Fifth Season / The Complete Collection
09/23 - Modern Family - The Complete Fifth Season
09/23 - Mom - The Complete First Season
09/30 - The Donna Reed Show - Season 1 (MPI)
09/30 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Fourth Season
Other TV Series:
09/02 - Grey's Anatomy - The Complete Tenth Season
09/09 - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
09/16 - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - The Fourteenth Season
09/16 - Castle - The Complete Sixth Season
09/23 - Nashville - The Complete Second Season
09/23 - Scandal - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Regulus
Senior Member
Member
 
Regulus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 07, 2011
Location: Nova Catacumba Exhibition Facility on Estrella De Tiago, an Asteroid orbiting the Moon. Avatar - A Blivet/Poiuyt/Widget
Posts: 1,977
Oh No TV Land Forum: R.I.P.

TV Land(Fill) has done away with its "Community" Forum. This is probably a good thing, as most of the "Old School" Posters have long abandoned it, being alienated when this channel abandoned its original format. Most of the posts on this site in the last few weeks were , another sign that its demise was around the corner. Whoever was in charge simply didn't care anymore about these buffoons posting their wares). So long TV Land! I haven't watched you in ages, and I really don't miss your channel or your forum. The programs you USED to show are now available on DVD, either from "Brick and Morter" Stores such as Best Buy, Target or Wal-Mart, On-line Retailors such as Amazon or Deep Discount, or from "Trading Sites" such as ioffer.com or sell.com. So go your own way TV Land, I no longer have any use for you!
__________________
LSN - TV the way it used to be, ONLY BETTER!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
three 14
Forum Regular
Member
 
three 14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 20, 2006
Posts: 414
Smile i offer

i just got a nice set of dvds from a show i wanted for a while the person i delt with was nice and agreed to use the brand of dvd i use at home i offer is great.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
eng51squad51
Forum Regular
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 17, 2002
Location: SC
Posts: 408
Default

Also available on Digital over the air stations like
METV Network and Antenna TV

also some of the old TVLAND Forum Posters are on this Vintage TV classic forum http://dustbunniesrock.com/index.php and the former TVLAND forum Moderator The Link also post on the Vintage tv classic forum from time to time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
CommonTater
Forum Regular
no longer a forum member
 
CommonTater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 09, 2010
Posts: 293
Default

I had forgotten about the TV Land forum, haven't been there in years. They never paid attention to what anyone had to say anyway.
That network died years ago to most of it viewers when they decided not to air the classic shows.
__________________
It's amazing how differently we see things once we truly suffer. Please be kind to others, we never know what someone is dealing with.

How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:04 AM   #5
Tubehead
Senior Member
Member
 
Tubehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2007
Location: chattanooga.tn
Posts: 2,697
Default tv land is a joke

tv land forum are a joke every time people post about or request about classc tv they say people don't wont classc tv. i tryed singing up for theirfourm it would never let me sing up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
TVFactFan
Forum Legend
Member
 
TVFactFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 84,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus
TV Land(Fill) has done away with its "Community" Forum. This is probably a good thing, as most of the "Old School" Posters have long abandoned it, being alienated when this channel abandoned its original format. Most of the posts on this site in the last few weeks were , another sign that its demise was around the corner. Whoever was in charge simply didn't care anymore about these buffoons posting their wares). So long TV Land! I haven't watched you in ages, and I really don't miss your channel or your forum. The programs you USED to show are now available on DVD, either from "Brick and Morter" Stores such as Best Buy, Target or Wal-Mart, On-line Retailors such as Amazon or Deep Discount, or from "Trading Sites" such as ioffer.com or sell.com. So go your own way TV Land, I no longer have any use for you!


LOL, I was looking for it last night and now I know why I couldn't find it. I guess they figured that it's no point of having board due to facebook and Twitter
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
TVFactFan
Forum Legend
Member
 
TVFactFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 84,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng51squad51
Also available on Digital over the air stations like
METV Network and Antenna TV

also some of the old TVLAND Forum Posters are on this Vintage TV classic forum http://dustbunniesrock.com/index.php and the former TVLAND forum Moderator The Link also post on the Vintage tv classic forum from time to time.

Doesn't look like a good tv site since

1. only 108 members
2. Last by on classic tv board was May 7th


LOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
TVFactFan
Forum Legend
Member
 
TVFactFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 84,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonTater
I had forgotten about the TV Land forum, haven't been there in years. They never paid attention to what anyone had to say anyway.
That network died years ago to most of it viewers when they decided not to air the classic shows.



I would love for the tv land channel to be finished one day LOL That would be beautiful
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:56 AM   #9
IllinoisTVFan
Forum Regular
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 22, 2011
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 542
Default

After getting banned from the forums twice (both times pretty lame reasons)I never went back. That site is a cesspool.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #10
TVFactFan
Forum Legend
Member
 
TVFactFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 84,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
After getting banned from the forums twice (both times pretty lame reasons)I never went back. That site is a cesspool.

Getting banned from TVland.com is like getting banned from a TRASH CAN

LOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:07 AM   #11
IllinoisTVFan
Forum Regular
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 22, 2011
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 542
Default

That's exactly what it became.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:09 AM   #12
TVFactFan
Forum Legend
Member
 
TVFactFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 84,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
That's exactly what it became.


It's funny when I try and purposely try to get myself banned from crappy message boards and they never ban me

It's like they know they have 2 members
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #13
Tubehead
Senior Member
Member
 
Tubehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2007
Location: chattanooga.tn
Posts: 2,697
Default

tv land is a joke ihadn watchit in 10 years. now they Recentley brought back dick van dykeshow justRecentley broughtback i love lucy this summer ever time you request show on network they come up and see people don't like classc tv theris not enought request you got to have million requesti n one one day or we don't request the show i just sstoped postingi tryed singup like two or three time it wouldn't let me tv land is joke now therimaking theri own sticome now thats allthey show now they add thats 70s show thats notclassc tv they usedto have a saying we don't showcrap now alll of tv land is crap if i watch i love lucy i usual turnit to hallmar chanel or me tv now i don't watch it cuse theycut of sanfor &son. iwatch me tv or the hub for classc shows.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #14
eng51squad51
Forum Regular
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 17, 2002
Location: SC
Posts: 408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubehead
tv land is a joke ihadn watchit in 10 years. now they Recentley brought back dick van dykeshow justRecentley broughtback i love lucy this summer ever time you request show on network they come up and see people don't like classc tv theris not enought request you got to have million requesti n one one day or we don't request the show i just sstoped postingi tryed singup like two or three time it wouldn't let me tv land is joke now therimaking theri own sticome now thats allthey show now they add thats 70s show thats notclassc tv they usedto have a saying we don't showcrap now alll of tv land is crap if i watch i love lucy i usual turnit to hallmar chanel or me tv now i don't watch it cuse theycut of sanfor &son. iwatch me tv or the hub for classc shows.

If you can get the ANTENNATV they show Sanford and Son AntennaTV is simmer to METV Antennatv is an digital over the air channel and is sister to WGN
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #15
Ohio8
Senior Member
Member
 
Ohio8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 29, 2003
Location: Wherever you aren't.
Posts: 6,987
Send a message via AIM to Ohio8 Send a message via Yahoo to Ohio8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus
TV Land(Fill) has done away with its "Community" Forum. This is probably a good thing, as most of the "Old School" Posters have long abandoned it, being alienated when this channel abandoned its original format. Most of the posts on this site in the last few weeks were , another sign that its demise was around the corner. Whoever was in charge simply didn't care anymore about these buffoons posting their wares). So long TV Land! I haven't watched you in ages, and I really don't miss your channel or your forum. The programs you USED to show are now available on DVD, either from "Brick and Morter" Stores such as Best Buy, Target or Wal-Mart, On-line Retailors such as Amazon or Deep Discount, or from "Trading Sites" such as ioffer.com or sell.com. So go your own way TV Land, I no longer have any use for you!

I'm very glad that the forums are gone!! The spam was bad, with it taking over, and a lot of the boards were also getting clogged up with threads that had nothing to do at all with the board's subject.
__________________
"I hope I die before I get old." -- The Who
  Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.