Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2002, 01:00 PM   #121
ks
Certifiably Insane

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa Whelchel Forever

Yes... the hole is real.

I love my hole

ks

Old 01-26-2002, 05:08 PM   #122
angel676

-Lisa Whelchel Forever
-Jo's the bomb
-Mossopp
-Tad Warner
-kittflynn
-tootiefan4life
-tootieismyfav
-FOL85NatandMrsGRock
-Charlotte Rae Fan
-Cokies
-Babalu
And many others!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2002, 11:31 PM   #123
-*Forever*-
Forum Celebrity
<3333333333333333333

Location: Manlius, NY in reality. Deerfield Beach, FL in my heart.
Send a message via AIM to -*Forever*-

Quote:
Originally posted by Cokies
the Potter fans(you know who you are)

Could you mean me? Today I argued for one full hour about how much i did NOT want to see LOTR and I won Allison was goin "It's a good movie" and I was goin " " and she goes "OK, it's a bad movie" and I go "Yup I kno! "

"Mmm... no... Jeter does not do it for me.
He looks like the Rock had sex with a muppet."

Old 01-27-2002, 12:54 AM   #124
Chelsea
Semi-retired

Drinks for everybody!
Former Seth, 1986-2015
For questions, comments, troubleshooting, or forum help, please PM TJ.

Last edited by Chelsea : 01-27-2002 at 09:10 PM.

Old 01-27-2002, 01:26 AM   #125
disturbed child
Banned!!
Banned

*cough* erm, agh... *tear trickles down cheek*

thank you karli for pointing out that lerb is my word. i wanna tell everyone a story, ok?????

back in 2001, a young, insane, ER and TD obsessed, extremely talented gurl named morganne (ha... couldn't resist) thought of a new word for love, and that word was "lerb". she decided to use it and once she began using it, a gurl named karli asked if she could use morganne's word. morganne said yes cuz karli was (and still is) a good friend of morganne's. so karli joined morganne in using the word "lerb" on sitcomsonline. and even to this day, they continue to use it.

so now u all know the story of the word "lerb"... and now u don't have to question who it's almighty creator is cuz she is sitting right here typing this. and her name is morganne.

so, anywayz, thanx for remembering me! (sarcasm there). *grabs kleenex* hahahaha... j/j. don't worry king31, they forget me too! but it's nothing to get angry about. i won't be losing any sleep over it!

Old 01-27-2002, 01:29 AM   #126
Divisionbabe05
GO HOGS!!!!

Location: Arkansas-Hog Country-WOOOOO PIG SOOIE RAZORBACKS!!!
Send a message via AIM to Divisionbabe05

Well I will be postin my members now...

Amy- Easy Mac! You so kool chik! Luv ya lotz!

Morganne- Ahhhhh the summer memories...callin ya at 2am to tell ya we got kicked LOL...You helped me out alot with well ya kno...thanx. Luv ya!!!!!

Amanda- We kno so much bout each other, but friends are supposed to kno stuff right? Ya thats what I thought girl LOL. LYLAS!

Susan- You are always there for me when I needed to talk or when I just felt like gettin it all out...thanx so much.

Kaley and Dana- Yall are some crazy bitches! Yall alwayz make me laugh.

Keightee- You lil hockey player you LOL.

Jenn- I kno we have had our fights, but we are all over that and you my home girl!

Karli and Caitlin- whoa yall alwayz have me on my toes...luv yall tho!

Kerr- luv ya sis!

I kno there are many people that I missed, but yall kno that I luv all yall...yall all my dawgs!

Oh and King31 this one is for you...LUV YA LUV YA LUV YA LUV YA LUV YA!!!!!!!! I dont kno ya that well, but I still luv ya!

R. I. P. Alicia Nicole Rix, Taylore Elizabeth Hall, and Jae Lynn Russell...we love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Chad Gregory*~
February 20, 1984 - January 2, 2004

RIP Chad...I Love ya buddy and I'll never forget you!!!!!

Old 01-27-2002, 01:47 AM   #127
disturbed child
Banned!!
Banned

i'm gonna post my close peoplez who i've become really good friends w/...

britt ~ omg! we have sooo many memories. lotza funny ones and lotza sad ones! we've become gr8 friends and i'm so happy about that. never forget our famous post over at the FOL board! and those l8 nite phone convos. thanx for always being there to cheer me up and give me advice. i lerb u!!!!!

karli ~ ur def. the biggest lw fan i know! good luck w/everything. u know i'll always be here if u ever need to talk or anything. lylas!!!!!!!!

dana ~ ur soooo damn crazie! thats why i lerb u!

kaley ~ oooo gawd... ur the biggest nmk fan in the entire world! i hope u get to meet her one day. stay the same *insane*.

kerri ~ kerr! what can i say? i lerb u bunches!!!!!

jenn ~ we've had our ups and downs but ur still one of my close internet people. thanx soooo much for always being there to listen to me whine and complain about my probs! i hope the parallel dimensions stay alive.

joyce ~ "joiyse!" even though u forgot to mention me, i won't forget to mention u! i hope debra and rob get together cuz i know how stoked u'll be if they do!

king31 ~ don't worry, i didn't forget u!

Old 01-27-2002, 01:52 AM   #128
Divisionbabe05
GO HOGS!!!!

Location: Arkansas-Hog Country-WOOOOO PIG SOOIE RAZORBACKS!!!
Send a message via AIM to Divisionbabe05

[quote]Originally posted by glitterbabie
[b]i'm gonna post my close peoplez who i've become really good friends w/...

britt ~ omg! we have sooo many memories. lotza funny ones and lotza sad ones! we've become gr8 friends and i'm so happy about that. never forget our famous post over at the FOL board! and those l8 nite phone convos. thanx for always being there to cheer me up and give me advice. i lerb u!!!!!

So true, So true...*tear* I lerb u too girl!!!!!! I'm happy that you dont hate me by now LOL...buddies 4ever chik!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2002, 02:05 AM   #129
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by King31
Karli, Max, Sean. Dawsongirl, Ags2000, Mossopp, TJ, ThomasE. Bootsy Whoosh, you all are the ones I don't forget.

DRINKS FOR EVERYBODY!!!!

Okay, so where's my drink??

I'd never forget you, fellow game show nut! Which is why I think I only mentioned one person, and that's because she mentioned me.

*shrugs* But you have a point about feelings being hurt. No one likes to be left out.

Old 01-27-2002, 02:18 AM   #130
Bootsy Whoosh
Storms abrewin'...

Quote:
Originally posted by King31
9 pages, and not one single person mentioned me.

This is just plain bulls**t.

Sorry to burst your semi-bitter bubble, but you were mentioned at least once, on page 8:

Quote:
Originally posted by Cokies
Here's a list of everyone, just randomly: ThomasE, Max, Lisa Whelchel Forever, the Potter fans(you know who you are), kittflynn (brutally honest. Yeah!), King31(the poster formally known as Devastation26), all the FOL board vets(you know who are are too).

And she even remembered your old user name.
Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character for it will become your destiny. - unknown

Old 01-27-2002, 02:56 AM   #131
Cokies
Head Goonie

Quote:
Originally posted by Bootsy Whoosh

This whole dang board is cool.

Word. This is definitely a place I'll always come to. Even if I don't reply, or just lurk around, I'll always come back. It's like the place I can always hang out at on the net. Like you said Bootsy, some other message boards can be downright nasty. But this place, it's nice.

*Oh, and thanks for pointing out to Devastation26 that I remembered him. Still can't bring myself to call him King31 though...*

Old 01-27-2002, 03:00 AM   #132
Cokies
Head Goonie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Patricia Heaton Forever

Could you mean me? Today I argued for one full hour about how much i did NOT want to see LOTR and I won Allison was goin "It's a good movie" and I was goin " " and she goes "OK, it's a bad movie" and I go "Yup I kno! "

Of course I meant you. You have a huge picture of Hermione under your username!
However, no matter how much of a Potter fan you are, you should go see Lord of the Rings. I'm serious, you won't regret it.

Old 01-27-2002, 03:13 AM   #133
sue z q
*funger agger* LOL

Send a message via AIM to sue z q

hehe, big thank you to everyone who mentioned me!!!!!!!!

hehe, KK, for my list, my sincerist apolgies if I've forgotten anyone, but keep in mind, it's late here and my mind likely isn't in top performance function, so you get the idea....LOL

CAITLIN- luzzz ya forever!!!!! hehe, and a huge thanks for always replying to my fic!!

JAMIE- I'M STILL AGGING MY FUNGER!!! LMBBBBBO!! You crack me up!!! hehe

LUGABOO/LAUREN- Ahhhhh, my clonehead!!!!! Always luzzz talking 2 ya, girl!

KS- Too awesome, girl, you got a great blend of maturity, intelligence, and humor.

BRITT- Got any more greusome serial killer stories for me to throw up on? hehe, and I'm always here 4 ya girl, anytime!

CHUGABOO/LISA- hehe, YAY!! We got your mom to let ya back on the Net! *high 5's Lisa*

AMY/NANCY_FANATIC- So glad we came to know each other so well, and have so much in common, luzzz talking to ya always!!

KT- FINISH YOUR ACADEMY FIC!!! LOL, I LUZZZ IT!

JENNY- Too crazy 4 my blood...LOL j/k!! hehe, jes keep grinning and la la laing...LOL

JOS#1FAN- hehe, glad we got to know each other! Glad you're liking the fic!! hehe

JEFF- HEFFREY!!!! hehe, we still on 4 Saturday night? LOL

MAX- hehe, you still remind me of a guy I know...hmmm, hehe, you are too cool buddy, glad you're loving the FOL fics! Really, you're gonna be a great benefit to society and a lucky lady...hehe

KALEY- PAFAMAS!!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!!! Glad ya have graced your presence on this limbo loafie! LOL

AMY/NANCYRULZ24/MACNCHEESE- Dude, I hate that name!! Now ya got me all hungry AGAIN! LOL, luzz ya, woman!

KERRI- Anytime ya need anymore pics resized, you know who to e-mail...LOL LYLAS!

JOYCE- hehe, luzz talking to ya!!

JIGABOO/KARLI- KALI!!!! You're awesome, girl...don't ever forget that...LOL

EVA- Glad I could help ya set up an AIM account, it's cool to see some adults at the Division boards! hehe

WHITNEY- Welp, despite what you think, I still love ya, and you're still my friend...

KERRIN- hehe, glad we could VENT together...LOL

AMANDA- OH, NO!!! MORE E-MAILS!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! LOL

AGS2000- Luzzz talking to ya, especially late at night...LOL Glad we found we had so much in common.

TIGABOO/NANCYSBIGGESTFAN- TUFF!!! hehe, good luck with that guy...just show him your sweet, nice self, he won't be able to help himself...

hehe, welp, that should cover it, but if I forgot ya...just keep this in mind...

I LUZZZZZ YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GREAEST TYPO YET!!...
TypoQueen85: Have you and Christ talked?
Divisionbabe05: what the hell are u talkin bout?
TypoQueen85: LMBO!!!!!!!
TypoQueen85: OOPS!!!!!
TypoQueen85: I meant Chris...LMBO

Check out my Nancy McKeon Links site !

Or my Jay Harrington Site !

And from your vice president of the "I Live on the Internet" Club, co-off-topic queen, TypoQueen, Sprout, Mag (LOL, Jamie), Suzaboo, hoe (LOL, Britt), and last but not least funger agger:

*^*^*~~~God Bless~~~*^*^*

Old 01-27-2002, 09:30 AM   #134
JT

SOMEONE DOESN'T MENTION KARLI!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2002, 11:20 AM   #135
Kay Scarpetta
Forum Celebrity
Defy Gravity 8.26.05

Quote:
Originally posted by JT
SOMEONE DOESN'T MENTION KARLI!!!!!!!

Who, Susan? Nope. Hate to bust your bubble, but I'm in there

More people who I forgot by big mistake and if I already mentioned them oh well-

Keightee- [Yankees ROCK] Snickers Cunchers!!!!

Elizabeth- [Yankees ROCK] Lets walk around the mall and bump into somemore people eh? Oh MY GUSH!!!

Susan aka Suzaboo- HHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Biscuits!!!!

Amy- Now where the hell is my picture! I knew what you looked like!!

Britt- We are on Amy's screen. Remember? LOL You better get a hell of a lot of the Lucky Macaroni of yours because you'll be needing it for the next World Series!

Dana aka Jinnygirl- Um. I'll just always remember her.

Morganne- OMG, I just lerb it! ER fanatics for life! Poor Lucy! Your advice rox!! lol.

ok, if I forgot anyone, I still lerb ya.

To be a Broadway Freak, you must live, eat, sleep, study, devout, think, obsess, dream, believe Broadway.
You must know original & revival casts, soundtracks, performance runs, dates, theatres, numbers, how many Tony Awards A Chorus Line won.
You must be Broadway.
That's right bitches. I AM Broadway.

Closed Thread