Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-20-2011, 05:16 AM   #1
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

Default This Would Of Been So Good

i always wanted to see fonzie finally find his real mother after all them years i saw mother and child reunion i think that schould of been his mother and we could of somehow found out and finally get the answers he been looking for all his life mabye introduce his new son danny to his grandma on last episoe that would of been special.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
Elvis Fonzie Dean
Forum Veteran

That would have been great.

The Fonz:Tell me something Dean...how did he get his jacket inside the bed?

http://www.lindapurl.net/gallery/career/hday1.jpg
Old 10-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

yeah i know n finally live with his own family his mother his Brother and his adopoted son mabye move to California where Richie n his family live since everyone got lives of their own now. he can help out his own family,n bring Closure to Fonzie
Old 12-15-2011, 07:02 AM   #4
Race's Girl
Forum Veteran
Miss Tremendous

Send a message via MSN to Race's Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Race's Girl

That'd be well good
Old 01-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #5
antman67
Forum Regular
The Fonz

Interesting because they imply this might be his mother in Season 8 Episode 185 - "Mother and Child Reunion" Plot: Fonzie takes his auto-shop students on a field trip and meets a woman (Janis Paige) who may be his long-lost mother.

Fonz mentions a few times he's been on his own but the age changes in different episodes. Once he said since he was 12, then 6, then 4 years old. We all know his dad walked out on him and ran away to the Merchant Marines but his mom left him too? So he was raised by Grandma Nuesbaum.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #6
dave insinga
Forum Regular

well i think that would have been cool,always liked ARTHUR,ARTHUR episode with the meeting of his brother and finding out about the death of his father they could have come up with something about his mother and closed that part of the FONZIE character but we can't have everything.i would have loved RALPH
and POTSIE and even ARNOLD to be on the series final but that didnt happen either.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:55 AM   #7
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

i know he schould of had family closure insp keep skipping that episode makes me so mad fonzie needed family closure
Old 09-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #8
Schmoopie
Forum Veteran
Jonah and Amy Forever!

That would have been awesome! I'm not a huge fan of Happy Days, meaning that although I do love the show I don't watch it much. But this would be a great idea for a fan fic. I'd definitely read something like this!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #9
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

yeah his mother can find out he adopoted that danny boy lol.and mabye find fonz confese she is his mother n he be in denial first.

all works out at the end,and having grown tired of many jobs take care of in milwaukee since everyone moved away

Fonz wil mabye move to california with his family for fresh new start.with his son mother,n brother,we his name was.

perfect ending for fonzie.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
antman67
Forum Regular
The Fonz

Default Arthur Arthur

Funny thing is, in Season 11 episode 237 Fonzie learns he has a long-lost brother (Michael Holden), who comes to Milwaukee with bad news that his father has died.

Is it me, or is something not lining up here? Fonzies brother is of the same mother or father or both? If the same mother, then problem solved right?
Old 09-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #11
PracTz
Forum Regular

I think Fonzie's brother was his half-brother by their father's 2nd marriage.
I never understood why he didn't get Grandma Nussbaum to confirm/refute the waitress's ID, though.
I think it would have been an excellent final episode in which Fonzie intro'd Danny to Grandma Nussbaum who then tracked down the waitress and told her that if she didn't quit avoiding being a parent to Fonzie and start being a grandmother to Danny, the waitress could. .. SIT ON IT[ and let that be the end so the audience could imagine whether she took her mother's/ ex-mother-in-law's words to heart].
Old 09-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #12
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

i would of liked to see MIS C tell her off as well kind of like,how MR.C told off the adopotion agency guy.what do you think.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
Bronson
Forum Regular

Yes giving Fonzie some closure would have been wonderful. I read that the woman Fonzie come to was his mother in that after he left the diner, she looked at a picture of him as a child. Don't remember that but it would have been good.

As for Fonzie's dad, I have always had this supsicion that the delivery man who delivered the package was Fonzie's dad wanting to see the son he deserted. If it was him then he was a coward as well.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #14
anglemark10
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson
As for Fonzie's dad, I have always had this supsicion that the delivery man who delivered the package was Fonzie's dad wanting to see the son he deserted. If it was him then he was a coward as well.
There is no suspicion about it; that was his father. The note included with the package confirmed it.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #15
antman67
Forum Regular
The Fonz

Default Vito Fonzarelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglemark10
There is no suspicion about it; that was his father. The note included with the package confirmed it.

You are correct. In this episode Fonzie meets his real father, although he did not know it (at first). Read below:

Season 6 Episde 128 Aired on December 19, 1978. Plot: It is the festive season, and Fonzie refuses to accept a Christmas gift that has arrived from his estranged father. The delivery man who brought Fonzie the package enclosed a letter within the present that he's his father in case he does not have the courage to tell him face to face. His father did not tell him and Fonzie had to find out from the letter within the box after he had already left a day or so later. There was no phone number or any way he could contact him. I guess his father was curious about him, or maybe just wanted to make sure he grew up ok without him. Or maybe his father was feeling lonely, or emotional during Christmas that year? In this episode it says it is 1960 now.
It's online here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-uZISpEbQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iqeXAZa2VU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07qVjBSii8