Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
4starcashier
Frequent Poster
Cingular rules!

Send a message via ICQ to 4starcashier Send a message via AIM to 4starcashier Send a message via MSN to 4starcashier Send a message via Yahoo to 4starcashier
Default I just wanted to apologize to you all...

Hey,

For some reason, I thought about the Sitcomsonline boards this morning and was looking through my old posts, and keep in mind that eight years have passed, and I look at them and see what a total jerk I was to most of you.

I admit that most of my topics were pointless and hurtful, and I really do apologize for all of that. I guess I was super bored while in high school and just wanted attention. I had problems with not thinking before I posted, and I still like to joke around, but I've gained perspective on what's really appropriate or not. Not everyone is perfect, and I know I've created a permanent grudge against some of the former/current users from 2001-2003, and I regret posting all of those lame topics (not so much the Kmart ones but the perverted and bashing topics). There were times when the topics were interesting and fun to poke at, but a lot of the topics were pointless and offensive. It seemed as if I had a pre-Twitter account, posting every five (or less) minutes, saying whatever was on my mind at the time.

It would take quite awhile for me to go back through all of my Rainman postings and apologize for all the hurtful things I've said, but I just want to sincerely apologize and hope you'll forgive me. I was wrong to post all those ridiculous threads and cause havoc across the boards as well as pestering users on IM Engines (MSN, AOL, Yahoo, etc). This apology isn't a fake scheme to get on your good side, as I just want to clear the air about what a jackass I was (though I can't believe I posted half that crap). I'm not saying I'm perfect by any means, and anyone can change. I also want to apologize to TJ, who had to inconvenience other users because of me.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

nate.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ
Heart

Hey Nate. There ain't nothing at all to forgive in my eyes. I do remember those days very well, but I wasn't a regular poster on chit chat. I have alot of respect for you after seeing you fess up to your mistakes. I'm proud of you for that, and I am touched quite frankly that you chose this day of all days to try to make ammends. Fact is, I have made MANY MANY mistakes myself over the last year or so, stupid stuff that I also regret, so there is certainly no room for me to judge. Even if you get negative responses, please don't let it get you down. You are a man for this, and you did what you had to do. Whether people forgive you or not, just realize that you did your part, and don't spend time worrying about those who refuse to forgive you. Much love my friend. Have a blessed day!!
St. John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Currently my favorite song.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Hi Nate. You did disrupt the boards a great deal back then, so yes, an apology was necessary. Many people act out when they're younger, but you sound like you've matured a great deal. Thanks for the apology.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

We Accept.

Many people won't, trust me.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 09-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #6
Marvo301
Forum Veteran
I'm NOT a Blockhead!

Cool

I don't know you Nate but I wanted to tell you how much I respect you for taking responsibilitty for your actions and for having the courage to make a public apology! As Janice said you sound like someone who has done a lot of growing up.

A life isn't worth living unless it has impact on other lives. Jackie Robinson

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. Benjamin Franklin
Old 09-19-2011, 04:43 PM   #7
mystery_daisy
True Crime Buff

Send a message via AIM to mystery_daisy Send a message via MSN to mystery_daisy

We all make mistakes. Thanks for the thread though i don't think i read anything offensive from before.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #8
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity
Tom Petty 1950-2017

Aw Nate...................... It's been a long time! Glad to see that you have grown up. We have all done dumb and nerdy things when we were young. Hopefully no one here will hold it against you!Look on the bright side. No one has forgotten you! Welcome back!
Attached Images