Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty
Two and a Half Men Heads to Nick at Nite; WE tv Acquires Criminal Minds

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ
Default What kinds of shoes do you usually wear?

And what size shoe do you wear? I have a couple pairs, but my favorites are my danner boots. Here's a picture of the boots I got. Oh yeah, and my shoe size is 10.
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2011, 01:26 AM   #2
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Nice looking boot Brad. Do you wear them in the summer?

I wear flat shoes or shoes without a lot of height. I've got a couple of pairs of those boat shoes I think they're called. I have probably four or five pairs of black patent leather shoes. I have some nice sandals for the summer. Of course, there's sneakers. Nothing beats them for comfort.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #3
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

I wear flat shoes or shoes without a lot of height. I've got a couple of pairs of those boat shoes I think they're called. I have probably four or five pairs of black patent leather shoes. I have some nice sandals for the summer. Of course, there's sneakers. Nothing beats them for comfort.

Thanks Janice! Yes, I do wear them in the Summer. They're just so comfy. People think I'm weird because I wear these heavy boots in the Summer, and because I wear an Oregon Ducks stocking cap. I'm just weird I guess. lol We use to get free Nike's of our choice every couple years from Carl's ex Meegan. She worked at Nike which is headquartered in Oregon. I had some really awesome colorful ones that the gang members in my neighborhood use to compliment me on. Unfortunately they somehow got bleach on them, and it ruined them.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #4
Family Ties Forever!

I wear tennis shoes. If I dress up then I wear slip ons (flats). I can't wear heels because I would trip and fall.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #5
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Just about all I wear now is Crocs, my feet are swollen from the diabetes and my tennis shoes still fit but are tight. A year ago I wouldn't have been caught dead in Crocs but I find them to be quite comfortable.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:59 AM   #6
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
Just about all I wear now is Crocs, my feet are swollen from the diabetes and my tennis shoes still fit but are tight. A year ago I wouldn't have been caught dead in Crocs but I find them to be quite comfortable.

My dad's been diabetic since the age of three, and he's always had trouble finding comfortable shoes to wear. They should have shoes that are made strictly for diabetics. Hopefully they'll have something like that soon. There's certainly a huge market for them since there are so many diabetics in the world.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #7
OH Nuts!
Forum Legend
WINGing it on a Sandpiper!

Rockports - formal and informal all the way - they fit my feet like a glove (funny image I know)

xxoo You both Rock!!
Old 07-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Regular tennis shoes and boots.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
waichingliu81
debbie allen

i wear nike sneakers and sizes 5.5, 6.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:37 PM   #10
Dork
Banned!!
Banned

I can not say because it is a secret
Old 07-15-2011, 10:51 PM   #11
Miss Lisa

All depends on the time of year. During the school year I have to wear dress up shoes, so usually buckle shoes or nice flats. I wear boots a lot during the winter. Summer of course would be flip flops.

My all time favorite pairs of shoes are my converses though. One pair in black and then the other pair I bleached and drew all over them.

~♥~"No matter how big or soft or warm your bed is, you still have to get out of it."~♥~
- Grace Slick

http://deviantrose112.posterous.com/
Old 07-16-2011, 12:23 AM   #12
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

Believe it or not Janice, I actually got my Danners for free. They were giving away boots a few months back at The Salvation Army, and Carl grabbed them for me. Carl also dragged our homeless friend, Terry, as well as my buddy Preston, who I've told you about alot about, to get a pair. Danner's are really popular, so I feel like I hit the jackpot. Not only that, but they look as good as new. Thanks Carl, you da man!!
Old 07-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #13
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dork
I can not say because it is a secret

Let me guess, you go shoeless, Flintstone style.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:36 AM   #14
Schmoopie
Forum Veteran
Jonah and Amy Forever!

some walking shoes, but I can't remember the brand right now! I almost need a new pair, I've worn them so much! Just bought them last year!
Old 11-17-2016, 06:25 PM   #15
Radiowave
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Russ
And what size shoe do you wear? I have a couple pairs, but my favorites are my danner boots. Here's a picture of the boots I got. Oh yeah, and my shoe size is 10.

Wow! They look very cool! An interesting topic, can't not to reply here I like the danner boots too, also these ones

My favourite type for the cold weather And also I adore the dress shoes like here http://stylemann.com/best-brown-dress-shoes/, I have several pairs of them for different occasions
And my shoe size is 11,5, it's ok for the guy