Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Tyler Perry's House of Payne links at Sitcoms Online / Tyler Perry's House of Payne Photo Gallery

House of Payne - Volume One - Episodes 1-20

Buy House of Payne - Volume One - Episodes 1-20 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Two - Episodes 21-40

Buy House of Payne - Volume Two - Episodes 21-40 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Three - Episodes 41-60

Buy House of Payne - Volume Three - Episodes 41-60 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Four - Episodes 61-80

Buy House of Payne - Volume Four - Episodes 61-80 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Five - Episodes 81-100

Buy House of Payne - Volume Five - Episodes 81-100 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Six - Episodes 101-124

Buy House of Payne - Volume Six - Episodes 101-124 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Seven - Episodes 125-148

Buy House of Payne - Volume Seven - Episodes 125-148 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Eight - Episodes 149-172

Buy House of Payne - Volume Eight - Episodes 149-172 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Nine - Episodes 173-192

Buy House of Payne - Volume Nine - Episodes 173-192 on DVD
House of Payne - Volume Ten - Episodes 193-212

Buy House of Payne - Volume Ten - Episodes 193-212 on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 2000s Sitcoms > Tyler Perry's House of Payne
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-20-2012, 07:56 PM   #31
Larenz09
Forum Regular
Gary Coleman, we'll miss you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123
That's awesome!I didn't realize it has been on that long.I hope it will be renewed.

It doesn't seen that long, but it HAS.

Time will tell as to whether another renwal is in the works. I hope so too!

R.I.P..
Old 06-23-2012, 11:27 AM   #32
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Larenz09, Malik did get married but he didn't invite his family. He told his parents he was gonna get married and they didn't agree with what he wanted but they gave him their blessing.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #33
Larenz09
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
Larenz09, Malik did get married but he didn't invite his family. He told his parents he was gonna get married and they didn't agree with what he wanted but they gave him their blessing.

Sorry. My bad.

I wrote the post before I saw the episode last night, leading up to where Malik said that he loves her, having fallen in love with the girl already before she met the family.

Was it with that strange acting girl, the one who was always talking about energy, along with moving and waving her hands and arms strangely?

I saw that episode just last night. I remember that he and his parents had words, and they all got into a bit of a heated argument over Malik's decision to marry her.

Malik got mad and said that he was going to marry her reguardless, saying that he's grown and old enough to make his own decisions. Then they both walked out of the house.

Jannie was upset with Malik because he wouldn't listen to them. Later, Ella calmy talks to Jannie, to try to cool her down, and tells her that Malik IS grown now, and that he has the right to make his own decisions. And yes, Ella DID say that Malik has their blessings.

Is THAT the girl who you're speaking of? I just watched that one last night, but I didn't see the one where Malik married her yet. I wonder if I have it on one of the later seasons on one of the sets of DVD's.

I think Malik is moving too fast and he might end up getting hurt emotionally, him and Jazmine having gone through pain, emotional suffering and anquish when their mom was strung out on crack cocaine.

Last edited by Larenz09 : 07-03-2012 at 06:04 AM.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #34
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Yes i'm talking about the weird girl he was dealing with. He married her and he recently divorced her because some of the episode i saw last week, he was talking to a new girl and he told her he got a divorce. The girl he was talking to is cute and i hope he gets a relationship with her. I love Janine. I can't stop talking about her and thinking about her. I'm glad she stopped doing drugs because she's so hot. Allen Payne is a lucky man to have her be his wife. I know he enjoys kissing her LOL.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #35
Larenz09
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
Yes i'm talking about the weird girl he was dealing with. He married her and he recently divorced her because some of the episode i saw last week, he was talking to a new girl and he told her he got a divorce. The girl he was talking to is cute and i hope he gets a relationship with her. I love Janine. I can't stop talking about her and thinking about her. I'm glad she stopped doing drugs because she's so hot. Allen Payne is a lucky man to have her be his wife. I know he enjoys kissing her LOL.

Malik got married to that strange acting girl and then he devorced her already?!!! Geez, I never knew that!!

I didn't think it would last. Malik is making hasty moves & decisions without giving them any long hard thought!!! Poor boy!

I remember the time when he and his best friend Kevin were surfing the Web looking for a girl to date, and Malik goes to answer the door, thinking that his "date" might be on the other side of the door. He opens it, only to find out that a pedophile has come-a-knocking. Turns out that Malik & Kevin were giving all of their personal info to a child molester instead of a girl!!

Malik got deathly frightened, trying to get the guy to go away!! But the guy just kept on trying to make out with him. That is until CJ came back to the house and knocked him out after Kevin ran to get some help.

If the show IS going to be canceled, I hope that it's a happy ending and not a sad one where someone dies!!

I remember one of Janine's friends, Blue, who used to do drugs with her had died. He got gravely ill and had asked Janine to pray for him. CJ wouldn't at first, but he did also.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #36
James28
Michael Jackson - DCS Leader

Since Tyler Perry's House of Payne is supposed to end its run soon, even after that 42-episode renewal, is there a chance that it may get a series-ending finale episode?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #37
Larenz09
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by James28
Since Tyler Perry's House of Payne is supposed to end its run soon, even after that 42-episode renewal, is there a chance that it may get a series-ending finale episode?

I hope so, and I hope that it's all a happy one! No one dying!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #38
hawkeye123

I just got volume 4.From the library'Going to start watching soon.I love this show.
George Costanza: George Costanza as you know him, Ceases to Exist! You see, right now, I have Relationship George, but there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with - Movie George, Coffee shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George.
Jerry Seinfeld: I, I love that George.
George Costanza: Me Too! And he's Dying Jerry! If Relationship George walks through this door, he will Kill Independent George! A George, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!
Old 07-03-2012, 05:57 AM   #39
Larenz09
Forum Regular

Quote:
I just got volume 4.From the library'Going to start watching soon.I love this show.

Great to hear!!

I'm up to volume 8. Working on getting volumes 9 & 10!!
Old 07-03-2012, 06:10 AM   #40
hawkeye123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larenz09
Great to hear!!

I'm up to volume 8. Working on getting volumes 9 & 10!!

What do you think is the best volume?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:26 AM   #41
Larenz09
Forum Regular

Quote:
What do you think is the best volume?

They are ALL good.

I think Volume 4 is the best, because in THAT one, there's an ep titled; "Driving Me Crazy", where Calvin babysits with Miranda's cute but "deadly" 6-year-old nephew, Brandon (who is played by Nicholas Milton), who is nice and very friendly to everyone. Everyone except Calvin, that is.

He abuses, disrespects, mistreats, beats up on and bullys Calvin into doing things for him by threatening to smear Calvin's name to Miranda and giving him a bad rap, to get what he wants from him!! He even calls the police as a prank joke to report Calvin as a child abuser!! He has others fooled and adoring him, but he's actually a "wolf in sheeps' clothing"!

The little boy makes life a living hell for Calvin! |He's deathly afraid of the boy. So much so, that he never wants to babysit with him again!!

Last edited by Larenz09 : 07-03-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:36 AM   #42
hawkeye123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larenz09
They are ALL good.

I think Volume 4 is the best, because in THAT one, there's an ep titled; "Driving Me Crazy", where Calvin babysits with Miranda's cute but "deadly" 6-year-old nephew, Brandon (who is played by Nicolas Milton), who is nice and very friendly to everyone. Everyone except Calvin.

He abuses, mistreats, beats up on and bullys Calvin into doing things for him by threatening to smear Calvin's name to Miranda and giving him a bad rap, to get what he wants from him!! He even calls the police as a prank joke to report Calvin as a child abuser!!

The little boy makes life a living hell for Calvin! |He's deathly afraid of the boy. So much so, that he never wants to babysit with him again!!

sounds like i picked a good one to get.I wanted to get them all in order.But this was the one i found first.Ive saw the show before here and there.But never all the way through yet.Big fan of the Tyler Perry movies too.Madea could have her own sitcom.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:49 AM   #43
Larenz09
Forum Regular

Quote:
sounds like i picked a good one to get.I wanted to get them all in order.But this was the one i found first.Ive saw the show before here and there.But never all the way through yet.Big fan of the Tyler Perry movies too.Madea could have her own sitcom.

Go HERE to look and see which other volumes that you might like to get.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ovies-tv%2C240
Old 07-03-2012, 06:55 AM   #44
Larenz09
Forum Regular

Madea HAS appeared on House of Payne once or twice. She spanked Jazmine for being nasty to her elders.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #45
bh7812
Frequent Poster

Send a message via MSN to bh7812 Send a message via Yahoo to bh7812

Earlier this year, I saw parts of a few episodes of this show in syndication here in Chicago and really liked what I did see, so for most of this year it's been on my for sure "To Buy" List! At one point I tried to get them at Best Buy, but they only had Vol 9 so I wanted to wait till I could get all of it at the same time. I finally DID buy all 9 volumes at the beginning of November! I haven't gotten to this show yet, but at least I have all the available volumes now There was a Vol 1-8 bundle on Amazon for just 80 bucks so it was like I'd be a fool to not buy it that way for that price. Volume 9 was less than 20 bucks so I threw it into the order. A lot of people have raved about the show so I look forward to seeing all the episodes in order. I'm confused though..Both on Amazon and on the page right here for this show's board it shows 9 volumes. Is Vol 10 out yet? I'd actually like to see ALL the episodes in order so if that's coming I can wait till then to start it..trust me I still have quite a few shows to get through yet urghhhh so I can definitely afford to wait if Vol 10 is coming.

The other big reason I really wanted to make sure to support these DVD releases is due to the show being shot in Atlanta, I've been through that area many times over the years and know it pretty well so I wanted to support the Atlanta/Georgia Media initiative It's a great idea that will hopefully give many promising actors and actresses from that state their big break.

Is Meet The Browns like this show and is it just as good? If so I should probably get that too before too much longer!