Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Fall Pilot Reviews: Young Sheldon and Me, Myself & I, Both Premiere Tonight (Sep. 25)
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 25, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Roseanne Reboot Casts David and Darlene's Daughter; The CW Developing New Series Based Upon Sabrina Character
Fri-Yay: The Good Place's Season Premiere; FXX to Air All Season One Episodes of The Mick on September 23
Hulu Gets Will & Grace Fever; New Netflix Comedy Has Girl Power
Rules of Engagement Coming to Logo; Younger Season 4 Sets Series Best
Pop Picks Up 2nd Season of Hollywood Darlings; South Park Still Strong in Season 21

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September)

Father Knows Best - Season Six Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Sixth Season Alice - The Complete Fifth Season Rhoda - Season Four Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Four

08/01 - Alice - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
08/01 - Crashing - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
08/15 - Rhoda - Season Four
08/22 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Four
08/29 - Will & Grace - Season One (Universal)
09/01 - Angie - The Complete Collection
09/05 - Just Shoot Me! - The Complete Series
09/05 - Kevin Can Wait - Season One
09/06 - Better Things - The Complete First Season
09/06 - You're the Worst - The Complete Third Season
09/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/12 - Coach - The Complete Series
09/12 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Third Season
09/12 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Fourth Season
09/12 - People of Earth - The Complete First Season
09/12 - Veep - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
09/19 - Living Single - The Complete Second Season
09/19 - Modern Family - The Complete Eighth Season
09/26 - Ned and Stacey - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-24-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default TV Land May 2011 -- Mother's Day Everybody Loves Raymond

TV Land May 2011 --

Regular schedule:

Schedule Changes:

FULL SCHEDULE
Weekdays

6:00am Paid Programming
8:00am Movie (Mon); All in the Family (Tues-Fri)
8:30am Movie (Mon); Sanford & Son (Tues-Fri)
9:00am Movie (Mon); The Jeffersons (Tues-Fri)
9:30am Movie (Mon); Good Times (Tues-Fri)
10:00am Movie (Mon); I Dream of Jeannie (Tues-Fri)
10:30am Movie (Mon); I Dream of Jeannie (Tues-Fri)
11:00am Movie (Mon); All in the Family (Tues-Fri)
11:30am Movie (Mon); Sanford & Son (Tues-Fri)
12:00pm Movie or Gunsmoke (Mon); Gunsmoke (Tues-Fri)
1:00pm Gunsmoke
2:00pm Bonanza
3:00pm Bonanza
4:00pm Bonanza
5:00pm Good Times
5:30pm The Jeffersons
6:00pm Sanford & Son
6:30pm Sanford & Son
7:00pm Sanford & Son
7:30pm All in the Family
8:00pm TV Land PRIME Movie (Mon); All in the Family (Tues-Fri)
8:30pm TV Land PRIME Movie (Mon); All in the Family (Tues-Fri)
9:00pm TV Land PRIME Movie cont. (Mon); Everybody Loves Raymond (Tues-Fri)
9:30pm TV Land PRIME Movie cont. (Mon); Everybody Loves Raymond (Tues-Fri)
10:00pm The Nanny (Mon); Everybody Loves Raymond (Tues, Thurs-Fri); Hot in Cleveland (Wed)
10:30pm The Nanny (Mon); Everybody Loves Raymond (Tues, Thurs-Fri); Hot in Cleveland (Wed)
11:00pm The Nanny (Mon); Roseanne (Tues); Home Improvement (Wed); Everybody Loves Raymond (Thurs-Fri)
11:30pm The Nanny (Mon, Fri); Roseanne (Tues); Home Improvement (Wed); Three's Company (Thurs)
12:00am Roseanne (Mon-Tues); Home Improvement (Wed); Three's Company (Thurs); The Nanny (Fri)
12:30am Roseanne (Mon-Tues); Home Improvement (Wed); Three's Company (Thurs); The Nanny (Fri)
1:00am Roseanne (Mon-Tues); Home Improvement (Wed); Three's Company (Thurs); The Nanny (Fri)
1:30am Roseanne (Mon-Tues); Home Improvement (Wed); Three's Company (Thurs); The Nanny (Fri)
2:00am Roseanne (Mon); Home Improvement (Tues); Three's Company (Wed); The Nanny (Thurs-Fri)
2:30am M*A*S*H (Mon); Home Improvement (Tues); Three's Company (Wed); The Nanny (Thurs); Roseanne (Fri)
3:00am M*A*S*H (Mon); Home Improvement (Tues); Three's Company (Wed); The Nanny (Thurs); Roseanne (Fri)
3:30am M*A*S*H (Mon); Home Improvement (Tues); Three's Company (Wed); The Nanny (Thurs); Roseanne (Fri)
4:00am M*A*S*H (Mon); Home Improvement (Tues); Three's Company (Wed); The Nanny (Thurs); Roseanne (Fri)
4:30am M*A*S*H (Mon); Home Improvement (Tues); Three's Company (Wed); The Nanny (Thurs); Roseanne (Fri)
5:00am Boston Legal (Mon-Thurs); Roseanne 2x (Fri)

Saturdays
6:00am Roseanne
6:30am Roseanne
7:00am The Nanny
7:30am The Nanny
8:00am The Nanny
8:30am The Nanny
9:00am The Nanny
9:30am The Nanny
10:00am Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
11:00am Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
12:00pm Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
1:00pm The Andy Griffith Show
1:30pm The Andy Griffith Show
2:00pm The Andy Griffith Show
2:30pm The Andy Griffith Show
3:00pm The Andy Griffith Show
3:30pm The Andy Griffith Show
4:00pm The Andy Griffith Show
4:30pm The Andy Griffith Show
5:00pm Sanford & Son
5:30pm Sanford & Son
6:30pm Sanford & Son
7:00pm All in the Family
8:00pm All in the Family
8:30pm All in the Family
9:00pm Everybody Loves Raymond
9:30pm Everybody Loves Raymond
10:00pm Everybody Loves Raymond
10:30pm Everybody Loves Raymond
11:00pm Everybody Loves Raymond
11:30pm Everybody Loves Raymond
12:00am Everybody Loves Raymond
12:30am Roseanne
1:00am Roseanne
1:30am Roseanne
2:00am Roseanne
2:30am Three's Company
3:00am Three's Company
3:30am Three's Company
4:00am Three's Company
4:30am Three's Company
5:00am Three's Company
5:30am Three's Company

Sundays
6:00am Roseanne
6:30am Roseanne
7:00am The Nanny
7:30am The Nanny
8:00am The Nanny
8:30am The Nanny
9:00am The Nanny
9:30am The Nanny
10:00am Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
11:00am Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
12:00pm Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
1:00pm The Andy Griffith Show
1:30pm The Andy Griffith Show
2:00pm The Andy Griffith Show
2:30pm The Andy Griffith Show
3:00pm The Andy Griffith Show
3:30pm The Andy Griffith Show
4:00pm The Andy Griffith Show
4:30pm The Andy Griffith Show
5:00pm Sanford & Son
5:30pm Sanford & Son
6:30pm All in the Family
7:00pm All in the Family
8:00pm M*A*S*H
8:30pm M*A*S*H
9:00pm M*A*S*H
9:30pm M*A*S*H
10:00pm Everybody Loves Raymond
10:30pm Everybody Loves Raymond
11:00pm Everybody Loves Raymond
11:30pm Everybody Loves Raymond
12:00am Everybody Loves Raymond
12:30am Three's Company
1:00am Three's Company
1:30am Three's Company
2:00am Three's Company
2:30am Three's Company
3:00am The Nanny
3:30am The Nanny
4:00am The Nanny
4:30am The Nanny
5:00am Boston Legal

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some minor one-time-only adjustments:
(does not include Movies, Original Encores and Special Stunt Marathons)

Mondays
7:00pm All in the Family (instead of Sanford & Son)

Thursday, May 5, 2011
11:00pm Three's Company (instead of Everybody Loves Raymond)

Specials & Marathons

- Monday Nite Movies
Every Monday starting at 8pm e/p
TV Land PRIME Movies continue!
We all know them and we all love them. We have all seen these movies so many times we can quote entire scenes verbatim...yet we still watch them whenever they're on. These classic movies are back for nostalgic enjoyment on TV Land.

Monday, May 2, 8p-10:30p
Made in America (premiere)

Monday, May 9, 8p-10:30p
Money Train

Monday, May 16, 8p-10p
Crocodile Dundee

Monday, May 23, 8p-10p
When Harry Met Sally

Monday, May 30, 8p-10p
Crocodile Dundee II

Encores / premieres:
Monday, May 2: 8am-10:30am Money Train
Monday, May 9: 8am-10:30am Made in America
Monday, May 16: 8am-10am Crocodile Dundee and 10am-12pm Crocodile Dundee II
Monday, May 23: 8am-10am When Harry Met Sally and 10am-12pm Crocodile Dundee
Monday, May 30: TBD

- Hot in Cleveland Season 2 ENCORES
Wednesdays, 10:00pm & 10:30pm ET/PT
TV Land is excited to air ENCORES of the second season of smash hit original sitcom Hot in Cleveland

- Marie Knows Best: Everybody Loves Raymond Mother’s Day Marathon
Sunday, May 8, 2011
10:00pm-1:00am ET/PT
TV Land salutes moms everywhere with an Everybody Loves Raymond marathon featuring everyone’s favorite meddling mother, Marie Barone!
Celebrate your mom with this three hour block highlighting the overbearing matriarch as she literally but lovingly smothers her brood with TLC in classic Marie fashion. Starting at 9pm on Sunday, May 8, only on TV Land!

10:00pm #37 Marie's Meatballs
10:30pm #57 No Fat
11:00pm #143 Call Me Mom
11:30pm #144 Mother's Day Part 1
12:00am #145 The Bigger Person Part 2
12:30am #169 The Shower

Blog Story:
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious

A few things that could improve the schedule: The Home Improvement Wednesday night block is nice, it would be great if they put it 11-1 every weeknight. (it's a much better show than Roseanne) The M*A*S*H Sunday night block is good, why can't it be 8-10 on Saturday as well? And bring back Bewitched to the 11AM hour weekdays, All in the Family and Sanford & Son get enough exposure elsewhere. And it goes without saying, dump off the clock and never use it again! If they need more ad revenue they could add an hour of infomercials at 5AM.
MARTIN: As usual Martin has to hear about it.
Is Christ the cornerstone of your life? If not, he should be.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
clj2

In response to the blog post from today: http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2011/0...-schedule.html

I can't help but assume The Nanny is going to leave 11pm-1am on Nick at Nite when it starts airing at those times on TVL. I find it hard to believe both networks would air it at the same time. I wonder what this will mean for Roseanne, since it's aired at that time for a couple of years, I believe.

In response to LEAVE IT TO BEAVER: great news! It went so well with Andy Griffith on TV Land for years. Can't believe it's coming back after over a year!

Old 05-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
Tubehead

Default tv land sucks

i can 't stand tv land any morre every one loves ramynd come on 50hannel mash too boring the nanny can't stand the girl voicei can't stand roseann. then they don't showany goodclssci i can't stand leave it to beaver. howabout bring back i love lucyor famiytie howabout the musner dick van dke happy days or thewonder years? onlyshows i wach are sanford andson home inmprovment and some time threes company. i watch bonoaz iff their nothing els on.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #5
DSfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clj2
In response to the blog post from today: http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2011/0...-schedule.html

I can't help but assume The Nanny is going to leave 11pm-1am on Nick at Nite when it starts airing at those times on TVL. I find it hard to believe both networks would air it at the same time. I wonder what this will mean for Roseanne, since it's aired at that time for a couple of years, I believe.

Yeah, no way they have it airing on both channels at the same time. I was thinking the same thing.

Do you think they're trying to shift their Nanny viewers over to TV Land and pave the way for viewers of Friends to eventually watch N@N in the fall when they'll most likely air Friends at 11PM? Seems a little early to try that sort of maneuvering but never know...Maybe N@N wants to bring Malcolm in the Middle back (just kidding )
Old 05-18-2011, 03:32 PM   #6
clj2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSfan
Yeah, no way they have it airing on both channels at the same time. I was thinking the same thing.

Do you think they're trying to shift their Nanny viewers over to TV Land and pave the way for viewers of Friends to eventually watch N@N in the fall when they'll most likely air Friends at 11PM? Seems a little early to try that sort of maneuvering but never know...Maybe N@N wants to bring Malcolm in the Middle back (just kidding )
You know what went off in my head after I wrote this? Fran's new sitcom debuts on TV Land on June 15th....they may be trying to get the viewers that make The Nanny do well on NAN over to TV Land by airing it at the same time, in turns of hoping that helps her new sitcom.

Nick at Nite could plug something like Family Matters in at 11pm, or even Home Improvement. It went unreported on here, but Nick at Nite has been showing HI some love late nights lately, during the week. It airs 4-6am tonight.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:08 AM   #7
DSfan

Quote:
You know what went off in my head after I wrote this? Fran's new sitcom debuts on TV Land on June 15th....they may be trying to get the viewers that make The Nanny do well on NAN over to TV Land by airing it at the same time, in turns of hoping that helps her new sitcom.

Nick at Nite could plug something like Family Matters in at 11pm, or even Home Improvement. It went unreported on here, but Nick at Nite has been showing HI some love late nights lately, during the week. It airs 4-6am tonight.

Ah! Good point, that's definitely what they're doing. I didn't think of that. Family Matters would probably get the move to 11pm; I'd be surprised if they promoted Home Improvement that much but Family Matters aired 8-9PM up till September and also at 11PM before that so it has a track record a little there. Roseanne never airs on Nick at Nite anymore, right? Maybe they'll switch that over and sort of do a trade of the two up till (or maybe even after) Fran Drescher's show premieres.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:17 AM   #8
Family Ties Forever!

Quote:

I wonder how her new show will do in the ratings. I don't have TVLand so I'll have to watch the new show online. I thought I would see what her new show will be about, but there's not a board yet here for it.