Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

2017 Thanksgiving TV Marathons on TV This Holiday Weekend
Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Waterston_Fan

Default Season 9

Home Movies pt. 1 & 2: I don't understand why LB came back to the Cunninghams.. I would have thought she would have wanted to have the baby in Greenland with Richie. That part didn't make sense.

Not with My Mother you don't: I didn't care for this one too much but thought Fonzie was funny as to how upset he was.. There was no need for Potsie in this one. Poor Anson.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
tiff7
wdwdisneylandnut4life

Send a message via AIM to tiff7 Send a message via Yahoo to tiff7

yeah i like lori beth but richie needs 2 be there it's sweet she was there w/the baby

http://www.myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut
http://www.twitter.com/wdwdisneyland7
Tiff Prendergast on Facebook
http://www.youtube.com/svhwdwnut
Old 03-22-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
Waterston_Fan

Another night at Antoine: Didn't care for this one.

Little Baby Cunningham: I know RH left the show but couldn't he have made a special appearance as to the army letting him go be with LB. Why is Fonz saying he saw the baby's head when he was no where near her legs. I liked how Marion rambled.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
Waterston_Fan

Fonzie the substitute: It was an interesting episode and if you watched the show in the first few seasons, you noticed how nervous Marion really was. Thought it was okay though but I would have thought Fonzie would have been told he can't talk about sex with students when he first started.

The other guy: That was an okay episode but liked the part about the flowers and Joanie intercepting them. Who keeps special letters on the bottom of pots like Marion did? Funny how everyone started listening in..
Old 03-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #5
Waterston_Fan

Just a Piccalo: The mukluk's on Fonzie's feet made him look cute.
This episode was okay but Cathy's dad was a riot even though I thought he was a bit nutty. Just surprised that Joanie has ever met her dad, if I got that right.

No, Thank you: Two old sayings come to light: You assume something, you make an ass of you and me. what you don't know makes you look bad. I know it could kill you but....

Baby, it's cold inside: Writers must have forgotten that there was never a mention of the boiler in the past cause I'm having a hard time trying to vision where the basement is. Thought this episode could have been better without Jenny.

Hello, Tough Guy: Joanie kicks Eugene's ass and turns out Howard taught her self defense that he learned in the Army. Did he teach her after the episode, 'Joanie's weird boyfriend' or before? And why didn't she use self defense when that student went after her?
Old 03-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #6
biffbronson

Location: In my dreams, back at age 15 in Erin Moran's bedroom in 1980, making passionate love...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterston_Fan
Baby, it's cold inside: Writers must have forgotten that there was never a mention of the boiler in the past cause I'm having a hard time trying to vision where the basement is. Thought this episode could have been better without Jenny.

What did you think, that the heating system was in a closet? No way.

Two-story houses of the era (and one-story for that matter) in the U.S. almost always had their heating systems in the basement, whether furnace (forced air heating) or a boiler (heated water - radiator system). What you might mention is the absence of radiators in the house, or did I miss them?

"For you are beautiful ~ And I have loved you dearly ~ More dearly than the spoken word can tell..."

"What's the word?" (Paul Martin) ~~ "I don't want money for nothing." (Timmy Martin) -- Lassie ROCKS! WORD UP

"It's just a dugout that my dad built... In case the reds decide to push the button down..."
Old 03-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
Waterston_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffbronson
What did you think, that the heating system was in a closet? No way.

Two-story houses of the era (and one-story for that matter) in the U.S. almost always had their heating systems in the basement, whether furnace (forced air heating) or a boiler (heated water - radiator system). What you might mention is the absence of radiators in the house, or did I miss them?

No, not in the closet. But to me a basement is inside the house, not when you have to go outside of the house what Joanie and Chachi had to do. But I didn't think of the radiator, I don't remember seeing them.

Just seemed kinda strange that in the winter episodes, they run to the fireplace, unless the pipe comes out of there.

I've visited houses back east visiting my dad, grand mom when she was alive and the basement was ALWAYS in the house and had a door to it.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #8
biffbronson

Location: In my dreams, back at age 15 in Erin Moran's bedroom in 1980, making passionate love...

Remember though that lots of older houses were built such that a bulkhead with double doors provided the only access to the basement. This type of entrance made it easier to take large items in and out.

The basement by definition is within the footprint of the home, but some had access only from the exterior.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #9
Waterston_Fan

To Beanie or not to Beanie: I liked this episode. I think this is probably the part where some felt Mr. C became a jerk.

Southern Crossing: It was okay but loved how Howard was upset his TV had to go to the repair shop then when it comes back, he gives it a hug.

Poohbah Doodah: It was okay.

Grandma Nussbaum: Someone needs to explain the part about the bird.. could it have escaped like she had suggested? Loved Fonzie's reaction to the bird and Grandma calling him a feather-head.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #10
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

Quote:
To Beanie or not to Beanie: I liked this episode. I think this is probably the part where some felt Mr. C became a jerk.

Southern Crossing: It was okay but loved how Howard was upset his TV had to go to the repair shop then when it comes back, he gives it a hug.

Poohbah Doodah: It was okay.

Grandma Nussbaum: Someone needs to explain the part about the bird.. could it have escaped like she had suggested? Loved Fonzie's reaction to the bird and Grandma calling him a feather-head.

what was beanie or not to beanie about again might of missed that one or forgot what it was about
Old 03-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #11
Waterston_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeL
what was beanie or not to beanie about again might of missed that one or forgot what it was about

That episode was the decision for Joanie if she wanted to go to college or not and she dreaded the decision because she knew her father would get mad. Actually, Fonzie, Marion and Howard got mad at her. This was also the episode where Fonzie uh, comes in M/H room and lays in the middle of the bed after Howard suggested it sarcastically.

Joanie did tell her parents why she didn't want to go to college but she just wanted to take a year off. Then they made up and H/M made up with Fonzie. He was a bit annoying when they were talking in the living room.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #12
Waterston_Fan

A touch of classical: It was interesting but Cynthia should have listened to Fonzie about kids not wanting classical. I've listened to classical music and I can't handle it for long.

Hi Ho Fonzie... Away: This was cool... 'Duke' Cunningham.. Btw, Lori Beth, who is watching Richie Jr.? Did you leave him home alone?

Great expectations: It was blah.

Hello Flip: It was okay. Thought it was cute how Howard was angry at Flip and wanted to kick his butt.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #13
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

Quote:
A touch of classical: It was interesting but Cynthia should have listened to Fonzie about kids not wanting classical. I've listened to classical music and I can't handle it for long.

Hi Ho Fonzie... Away: This was cool... 'Duke' Cunningham.. Btw, Lori Beth, who is watching Richie Jr.? Did you leave him home alone?

Great expectations: It was blah.

Hello Flip: It was okay. Thought it was cute how Howard was angry at Flip and wanted to kick his butt.

season 10 is on now dreaded ones with the poltergiest girl n ashley i dont care for these ones
Old 03-30-2011, 11:32 PM   #14
thebigcookie

You all may find this strange but Season 10 is actually my favorite season of Happy Days for some strange reason.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:36 PM   #15
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigcookie
You all may find this strange but Season 10 is actually my favorite season of Happy Days for some strange reason.

I missed Al good break from Joanie n chachi lol