Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Site Feedback & Suggestions
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

Blossom, Big Bang Theory Star Hosting Candid Camera; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 28, 2014)
Here's Lucy Heading to Cozi TV; The CW Drops Comedies Seed, Backpackers
TVGN Adds Love Boat, Wings, Family Ties, and More; Hallmark's Lisa Whelchel/Kim Fields Movie Scores
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: FX, Includes 12-Day Simpsons Marathon on FXX; TCM Remembers James Garner
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: Fox, The CW; Remembering TV Legend James Garner
Summer 2014 Week 8 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Enlisted to Return as Online Series?; Batman and Wonder Years DVD Updates
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: CBS; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 21, 2014)
TV Land's Candid Camera Premieres Aug. 11; NBC Gives Debra Messing Series a Preview Airing
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: ABC, Includes Fall 2014 Premiere Dates; Hot in Cleveland Animated Episode to Air July 30 on TV Land
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC Networks; More Info on Apt. 23 on Logo, With 8 Unaired Episodes
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC; Entourage Coming to VH1 Classic
Summer 2014 Week 7 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Continues to Lead in Emmy Nominations; WKRP and Wonder Years DVD Updates
Blog Book Review - George Burns Television Productions: The Series and Pilots, 1950-1981; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 14, 2014)
The 66th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations; Hallmark Channel at 2014 TCA Summer Press Tour
Sean Hayes Joining The Millers; Remembering Bob Hastings of McHale's Navy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July)

07/01 - American Dad! - Volume 9
07/08 - The Soul Man - The Complete First Season
07/15 - Diff'rent Strokes - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 and 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

Default Post requests for new photo galleries here

If you have 5 or more photos to upload of a show that doesn't have its own category, please request it here so we can add it before you upload anything. When hundreds of photos get uploaded for shows we don't have categories for, it's very time consuming to move them after the fact. Thanks for understanding.

Also, if you'd like to be a moderator for any photo galleries to help better organize them, please let me know.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #2
AB
Forum Celebrity
True Blood

Would it be too much trouble to make sub categories in the Variety/Talk Show category? Like one for Three Stooges, Laugh In, The Carol Burnett Show, The Late Show, Sonny & Cher, etc. If it's too much hassle, don't worry about it though.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
lolaangeleyes
Occasional Poster

Was not sure where to ask this! Will there be more sub categories in the reality tv section? Some that I would suggest would be Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Jersey Shore, and Bethenny Ever After!! If not I totally understand but these are ones I would like to see here! Just Wondering!!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

Some additional reality shows subcategories have been added.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #5
AB
Forum Celebrity
True Blood

Could we have photo gallery categories for the CBS show "CHAOS" & the AMC show "The Killing"?

Thanks for putting up the new categories!

Last edited by AB : 04-13-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:38 AM   #6
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Could we have some galleries for 1950's dramas Richard Diamond, Private Detective; Sugarfoot; Tales of Wells Fargo; Tombstone Territory; Trackdown; 26 Men; and The Whirlybirds?

Thanks.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #7
jrf001
First Time Poster

Please add new category for current TV show "Stargate Universe".
Old 05-08-2011, 01:25 AM   #8
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Could we have some galleries for The Adventurer, The Adventures of Sinbad; The Agency; Alcoa Premiere; The 1985 version of Alfred Hitchcock Presents; The Andros Targets;Angel Street; Ark II; Arrest and Trial; and The Asphalt Jungle?

I'll move all the photos I already uploaded that don't have a gallery if you put them up. I do know that it does take alot of time to move them all.

Thanks Todd.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #9
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Could we have some galleries for B.A.D. Cats; B.L. Stryker; Babylon 5; Banacek; Banyon; The Barbara Stanwyck Show; Barbary Coast; Bare Essence; The Baron; Barrier Reef; Bat Masterson; Bay City Blues and Baywatch Nights?

Thanks
Old 07-11-2011, 09:50 AM   #10
associate
Frequent Poster

I have a lot of photos from a 1993 police drama called Sirens can you create a category for it.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
AB
Forum Celebrity
True Blood

Could we get photo galleries for:

The Lying Game (current drama)
The Invaders (1960's drama)
Shaft (1970's drama)
The Virginian (1960's western drama)

Thanks
Old 08-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #12
AB
Forum Celebrity
True Blood

I couldn't find a category for the 70's police drama "David Cassidy - Man Undercover". Could we get one for that show? Thanks!
Old 09-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #13
AB
Forum Celebrity
True Blood

Could you add photo gallery categories for the new fall tv shows? I know you've added some of the new sitcoms already but could you also add the new dramas?
Off hand I can think of" "Pan Am", "Person Of Interest", "Unforgettable", "Ringer", "The Secret Circle", "The Playboy Club", "Hart Of Dixie", "Prime Suspect", "Grimm", "Suburgatory", "Revenge", "I Hate My Teenage Daughter", "Whitney". There are probably a few more. Thank you!
Old 10-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #14
associate
Frequent Poster

Please add a photo gallery for the 80's police dramedy MacGruder & Loud
Old 11-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #15
lolaangeleyes
Occasional Poster

can you add Real Housewives Of Atlanta, Real Housewives Of New Jersey, and Real House Wives Of New Jersey to the reality section?