Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Could Full House or The Greatest American Hero Be Revived as New Series?; Spenser: For Hire Now on DVD
FamilyNet Fall 2014 Schedule with Sony TV Classics; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 1, 2014)
Antenna TV Acquires 11 Classics for 2015, Includes One Day at a Time, Small Wonder; Amazon Prime Gets Jeffrey Tambor/Judith Light Comedy
ABC Family Fall 2014 Schedule; Long Island Blood & Babes Comic Con Sept. 12-14 in New York
66th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners; Lost Centric Episode of Disney Animated Series Written by Lost Co-Creator
Nick at Nite Fall 2014 Schedule with HIMYM; FXX's The Simpsons Marathon Scores for Day 1
Summer 2014 Week 13 Sitcom Ratings

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August)

Community - The Complete Fifth Season Newhart - The Complete Fourth Season Parks and Recreation - Season Six Three's Company - The Complete Series Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Series

08/05 - Californication - The Final (Seventh) Season
08/05 - Community - The Complete Fifth Season
08/05 - Mad About You - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
08/05 - The Nanny - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
08/05 - Dennis the Menace (Animated) - Lights! Camera! Menace!
08/12 - Bitten - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
08/19 - The Millers - The First Season
08/19 - The Mindy Project - Season Two
08/19 - Newhart - The Complete Fourth Season
08/19 - Parks and Recreation - Season Six
08/19 - Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection
08/19 - Once Upon a Time - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
08/26 - Austin & Ally - Chasing the Beat
08/26 - Good Luck Charlie - So Long, Farewell!
08/26 - Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Series / Review
08/26 - Revenge - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
WonderYearsfan
Frequent Poster

Default Wanted: The Steve Wilkos show Seasons 1 and 2

I have been a big fan of this show since I first discovered it in January 2008. It's still on TV but isn't nearly as good as it was during Season 1. Season 1 it was raw and edgy and Steve Wilkos got into people's faces who beat their wives or abused children and let them know just how he feels. In Season 2 producer Richard Dominick was fired and Rochelle Wilkos, Steve's wife took over as producer of the show. Now season 2 the show was allright and had some edginess to it and good episodes and Steve still occasionally got hostile with the bad people who came on the show. But once Season 3 came around and they moved from Chicago to Connecticut, the show has become lame boring calm and just not my cup of tea. I really wish they would have stuck with how things were in Season 1 and I wish Richard Dominick would have never been fired because the show would have still been just as good today. A lot of times, I can't even sit through an entire show anymore and usually end up changing the channell before it' even over. Anyways I was wondering if anybody here just happens to have any Season 1 or 2 episodes they'd be interested in trading with me. Please send me an email at cassieisasuperhero@yahoo.com if you do. Or you can leave me a private message here. Not sure how likely it is for people to have recorded the show when it was on back then, but I figured i'd at least give it a try. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:53 AM   #2
Oldschooler81
Forum Regular

Hey, I agree with you. I've been a Steve fan since circa 1997 when he started getting popular on Jerry's show. Yeah I miss the diversity and bad*ss vibe he had in the first season and a half or so. He took on more actual criminal types, now it's just generally scummy but not evil types...or cheaters (I get so sick of those, lol).

I have quite a few early episodes, mostly Season 2. I've been trading with my friend on Youtube who's also a fan, he's sent me some tapes. These are all the ones I have so far, I'll let you know if I get any more:

Season 1:

He Tried to Kill Me/Prostitute Town Meeting
The Beginning = documentary of Steve to the Rescue footage & interviews
Hope-less (poor quality because of the vcr it was taped on)
part of Steve Explodes #2 (the last story)

Season 2:

Steve Confronts a Racist
Abused While Pregnant (missing first segment)
Steve's Gang Intervention
Lie Detector Tells All
Did We Have Sex?
What if You're Pregnant By Him
admit it, you killed my baby
mommy hurt me
my wife beats our babies
you gave our baby away
he holds you hostage
Who Drove Drunk/Steve and the con artist
I lost my 6 kids
where's that fight for your son?
I don't need your help
I broke my baby's arm
crawl to your wife
he beat me in my sleep/he pulled a gun on me
mom, you let him have me
Was I sold for drugs?
My fiance killed my baby brother
a mother in denial
Steve breaks a pimp?
don't run from your son...again
if you fail you lose your son
Steve to the rescue - heroin mom
you applaud your mom's abuser?
pregnant and abandoned at 15
angry grandma demands the truth
i'm afraid of my wife's boyfriend
no one here deserves to sit
I control my woman

I also have part of a Steve To The Rescue documentary from the mid 2000s when he was still on Springer. The beginning is poor quality but the second half is a Cops segment and him working at a Waffle House in order to let a waitress have a day off with her handicapped son. Also have many episodes of him hosting on Springer, which would be really rare nowadays. Even though some are posted online, they're the UK edited versions.

Steve on Jerry Springer (2005, 06, 07):

Jerry's Day Off (first ever one)
Steve vs Bad Dads
Steve Explodes
Steve and the "Tough" Guys
Tempers Ignite
Steve, Help Me Stop Prostituting
Gimmie My Child Back
Steve, We Live in a Car
Steve, Bras and a Hand Model
I Want to Confront Steve
Steve and the Girl on Heroin
Steve Meets the Angry Lesbian
Steve's Home Chicago (series of segments he hosted, along with him walking around his old neighborhood and discussing his past)
Old 01-12-2011, 02:17 PM   #3
WonderYearsfan
Frequent Poster

hi. I sent you a private message. let me know what your'e response is. Thanks.