Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-30-2015, 03:23 PM   #631
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious

The Kitten Bowl lasts 3 hours and will have 3 back-to-back airings at noon, 3PM, and 6PM eastern time.
MARTIN: As usual Martin has to hear about it.
Is Christ the cornerstone of your life? If not, he should be.

Old 01-30-2015, 05:14 PM   #632
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Oh cool !! Thanks!! So that would be 9, 12 and 3 my time. Super bowl is at 3 probably so if I decide to watch it and can still see the Kitten bowl earlier! Great!
Old 01-31-2015, 12:04 AM   #633
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

what's the "kitten bowl"?

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
Old 01-31-2015, 01:37 AM   #634
Family Ties Forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
what's the "kitten bowl"?

It's super cute. There are kittens that play on what looks like a football green. There are white lines. The kittens do different things that are cute There are interferences for cuteness, napping etc. lol. They play wiht footballs and other cat toys. There are white end zones and the kittens know how to get the football over it. The different kittens have names that are sometimes names of football players. Three hours of adorable kittens. Definitely for animal lovers. Melts the heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniegirl62
Jenny, what time will it be on? I'm not too into the Super bowl this year! None of the teams I wanted are in, so I'm thinking of sending George (my husband) down to his brothers to watch it and I'll stay and watch the Kitten bowl!

12 Eastern, 11AM Central Time.

Last edited by Family Ties Forever! : 01-31-2015 at 02:08 AM.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:12 AM   #635
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
It's super cute. There are kittens that play on what looks like a football green. There are white lines. The kittens do different things that are cute There are interferences for cuteness, napping etc. lol. They play wiht footballs and other cat toys. There are white end zones and the kittens know how to get the football over it. The different kittens have names that are sometimes names of football players. Three hours of adorable kittens. Definitely for animal lovers. Melts the heart.

12 Eastern, 11AM Central Time.

Don't they have the teams divided like the tabbies on one team and the solid color kitties on the other team?
Old 01-31-2015, 02:28 PM   #636
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Here are some pics from last year! So cute!!

Old 02-01-2015, 12:16 PM   #637
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Aaron Pawdgers ( named after quarterback Aaron Rodgers) How cute!!!

Oh and for those who are more into dogs there also is Puppy Bowl. Very cute too. On Animal planet. It is 3:00 ! But that might be PST. Check your local listings. The Puppy Bowl features "goat cheerleaders" ! Very cute!

Old 02-19-2015, 07:36 PM   #638
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

I just had my mani and pedi!! I have a light pink on my fingers and a hot pink on my toes. It's pretty!! And I had my eyebrows done too! I'm not a fancy woman, but I do enjoy this luxury!
Old 02-27-2015, 02:01 PM   #639
MrsRoyHinkley
Frequent Poster
Kate's Back

Enjoying the day, just because.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:52 AM   #640
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

I'll be 30 in five months. A lot of stuff has happened in the last couple months... But in short, I am on a quest to lose 50lbs by my 30th. I started this about a month ago. I've already lost 15lbs. Haven't really lost a pants size yet, but I've lost a lot of inches. It's nothing special - I just cut WAY back on processed foods and am eating as fresh as I can. I've seen a huge difference! I feel better already. I can't wait to be skinnier than when I was in high school (I was pretty chubby in HS and have weighed pretty much what I did in HS for a good chunk of my 20s). The change in work environment has helped tremendously too - transferred to a different location.
Old 03-17-2015, 03:12 PM   #641
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
I'll be 30 in five months. A lot of stuff has happened in the last couple months... But in short, I am on a quest to lose 50lbs by my 30th. I started this about a month ago. I've already lost 15lbs. Haven't really lost a pants size yet, but I've lost a lot of inches. It's nothing special - I just cut WAY back on processed foods and am eating as fresh as I can. I've seen a huge difference! I feel better already. I can't wait to be skinnier than when I was in high school (I was pretty chubby in HS and have weighed pretty much what I did in HS for a good chunk of my 20s). The change in work environment has helped tremendously too - transferred to a different location.

Congrats on the weight loss! I want to lose some weight too about 30 pounds. OMG it is easier said than done for me since I got older! My metabolism is different and my will to work out is more of a won't than a will!!! I'm trying to cut down on my food intake and eat the healthier stuff and recently got an exercise bike. Also I walk wherever I can instead of driving. It's just kind of new to me, cause I was never really heavy in my younger days. In recent years and being pre menopausal I packed on the extra 30 pounds!
Old 03-17-2015, 03:14 PM   #642
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

One of my little male finch birds is really old! He doesn't even sing anymore. But today a little while ago he just started singing. It was so sweet!!
Old 03-17-2015, 11:39 PM   #643
Family Ties Forever!

Congrats Allison. Good luck with the weight loss.

My niece is expecting a baby girl in August. She already has a name picked out.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:43 PM   #644
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

I got someone else's mail by mistake yesterday, which doesn't happen that often, and it was to a Rabbi air-mailed from Israel who lives about a mile from me.

I decided to take it over to him so that it doesn't get lost again by sending it back through the Post Office. I rang his bell and he thanked me for bringing it to him and he offered me a $50.00 bill.

I told him, "Thank you, but I can't take that," and he insisted on it saying that it's rare for him to see kind acts around here from non-Jews.

Last edited by JamesG : 03-21-2015 at 09:09 PM. Reason: error
Old 03-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #645
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

I just won 19$ on a one dollar scratcher lottery ticket, Wild 9's game! . ( I uncovered 2 nines, if I uncovered 3 nines, I would have won 99 dollars, and if I uncovered 4 nines 999 dolars )!!!