Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #196
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvo301
I'm so glad you have such an understanding boss who is giving you the chance to work your way back into shape at your own pace! God is so good!

Yes He is Marv. I spend all day praising, and thanking Him. I don't care if the people walking by think I'm crazy either. I will praise God without ceasing for the rest of my life. There's nothing I can do to pay Him back for what He has done for me, But I will sure die trying. God Bless You My Friend!!! Have a great weekend!!! You deserve it!!!
St. John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Currently my favorite song.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:48 PM   #197
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Smile

Good weekend. Yesterday, my new stackable washer and dryer was delivered. I love it. The washer is SO big. I could fit eight towels in there. Not that I'd do that, lol, but it's just so deep. Today, I got my computer back after a week. It was at the Geek Squad. They reinstalled everything back to factory settings. It was a mess. Now, it's like brand new. I've been setting it up for a hours now. Good times.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #198
Family Ties Forever!

I was at the store today and the cashier asked me if my favorite color was purprle. I said yes. I momentarily wondered how she must have guessed and then it dawned on me that I was wearing a purple short sleeve shirt and she must have seen my purple wallet that has kittens on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Good weekend. Yesterday, my new stackable washer and dryer was delivered. I love it. The washer is SO big. I could fit eight towels in there. Not that I'd do that, lol, but it's just so deep. Today, I got my computer back after a week. It was at the Geek Squad. They reinstalled everything back to factory settings. It was a mess. Now, it's like brand new. I've been setting it up for a hours now. Good times.

That's great Janice. Your new washer/dryer sounds nice. Hopefully you won't have any kitties playing hide and seek in it. Whenever anything is new my kitties have to try and check it out. That's great that your computer is back and working so well.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #199
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

I'm having a very nice day so far. Major drama going on in my household (What's new?), and in spite of it, I'm as calm as a cuccumber. Things just don't bother me much anymore. That's the good thing about drama, thickens your skin. Going to go put in a couple hours of work, and then maybe going to big bro and Melissa's to see Cyndel. I hope you all are having a good one too, and I hope you have an even better week ahead.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #200
Dork
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Russ
I just had a couple awesome thing's happen to me. I just heard from one of my best, and most dear childhood friends Andrea. She was one of the first girls I ever had a crush on as a kid. Anyway, we got together a few years ago, and had an amazing time catching up. Sadly, due to some circumstances beyond either of our control, we haven't been able to get together since. Tonight she got to me though, and we should be getting together within the next couple weeks. My new job has been a blessing in disguise, and thanks to it, I will be able to do something special for my homeless friend Troy's 43rd birthday today, and plan on going all out for my mom's 50th birthday which is tomorrow. Due to those two things, we have to postpone getting together for a week or so, but we will get together when we both have time, and when I have some extra money. Also heard from another childhood friend this morning named Michelle. Totally out of the blue, and was an incredible surprise hearing from her. As if that is not enough, I will also be getting together with one of my best childhood buddies growing up Sam. Got some awesome days on the horizon. Here's a picture of all three of them. In the first pic, Andrea's on the left, in the next, obviously, Michelle's on the left, and the third photo is Sam. I am beyond blessed, and beyond ecstatic.

Michelle is sooo cute! Is she single?
Old 09-20-2011, 02:42 AM   #201
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dork
Michelle is sooo cute! Is she single?

Ha ha ha, I wish!! That's her husband next to her. LUCKY DUDE for sure!!!

Btw, I knew her as Michele Hess, now she's Michele Mclain. It's funny because she was in my grade, but was better friends with my bro growing up. Even asked him to prom, but unfortunately he already had a date. Funny thing, now her and my bro rarely talk, and her and I are becoming great friends. Funny how things change people over the years.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #202
Dork
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Ha ha ha, I wish!! That's her husband next to her. LUCKY DUDE for sure!!!

Btw, I knew her as Michele Hess, now she's Michele Mclain. It's funny because she was in my grade, but was better friends with my bro growing up. Even asked him to prom, but unfortunately he already had a date. Funny thing, now her and my bro rarely talk, and her and I are becoming great friends. Funny how things change people over the years.

Yeah, that is very true about things change people over the years! Her husband is a lucky bastard!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:36 AM   #203
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yeah, that is very true about things change people over the years! Her husband is a lucky bastard!

Agreed! I'll be sure to pass your words on to her. She'll definitely appreciate it!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:43 AM   #204
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

just met another girl on-line (the one I posted about before turned out to be a fraud )

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 AM   #205
Dork
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Agreed! I'll be sure to pass your words on to her. She'll definitely appreciate it!

Sweet! Maybe she will get a divorce and marry me because I said she is so cute!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 AM   #206
Dork
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
just met another girl on-line (the one I posted about before turned out to be a fraud )

How you found out she is a fraud?
Old 09-20-2011, 04:48 AM   #207
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

she said she was in London on buisness, was in need of money and she was pleading for me to send her $200 (I didn't of course) when there are places that people in that situation can go to.
So that raised a red flag.
Then, she stopped mentioning that and started insisting that I send all this personal info. to a bank in Malasia and open an account there so she could claim an 18.5 million dollar inheratence her father had left her, and was insisting that nothing will happen and that I.D. theft"is B.S." (her exact words)
So that raised another red flag.
So I had a backround check run on her and noone with her name and age is living where she saidd she does.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #208
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Sweet! Maybe she will get a divorce and marry me because I said she is so cute!

LOL!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #209
Dork
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
LOL!

Old 09-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #210
Dork
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
she said she was in London on buisness, was in need of money and she was pleading for me to send her $200 (I didn't of course) when there are places that people in that situation can go to.
So that raised a red flag.
Then, she stopped mentioning that and started insisting that I send all this personal info. to a bank in Malasia and open an account there so she could claim an 18.5 million dollar inheratence her father had left her, and was insisting that nothing will happen and that I.D. theft"is B.S." (her exact words)
So that raised another red flag.
So I had a backround check run on her and noone with her name and age is living where she saidd she does.

She is a fraud alright!