Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Roseanne Without Roseanne is Official; Is a Revival of The Nanny in the Works?
Fri-Yay: Shows to Catch Up on This Summer; The Conners Coming to ABC Tuesdays This Fall
3rd Rock from the Sun Launches on Laff in July; The CW Fall 2018 Premiere Dates
NBC Fall 2018 Premiere Dates; Season 4 of Bounce Sitcom Premieres July 2
The History of Comedy Returns to CNN; Showtime Gets First Late Night Talk Show
Showtime Gets Don Cheadle Comedy; HBO Special Directed by Jerrod Carmichael Coming Soon
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 18, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Roseanne Spinoff One Step Closer to Reality; Netflix to Air New Season of Lucifer
Fri-Yay: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Finally Finds Its Best Self; All About the Washingtons with Rev Run Coming to Netflix
Paramount Network Comedy Scores in Ratings; Stan Against Evil Returns on Halloween for Season 3

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June)

Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season Step by Step - The Complete First Season Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #196
Family Ties Forever!
Forum Veteran

I was at the store today and the cashier asked me if my favorite color was purprle. I said yes. I momentarily wondered how she must have guessed and then it dawned on me that I was wearing a purple short sleeve shirt and she must have seen my purple wallet that has kittens on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Good weekend. Yesterday, my new stackable washer and dryer was delivered. I love it. The washer is SO big. I could fit eight towels in there. Not that I'd do that, lol, but it's just so deep. Today, I got my computer back after a week. It was at the Geek Squad. They reinstalled everything back to factory settings. It was a mess. Now, it's like brand new. I've been setting it up for a hours now. Good times.
That's great Janice. Your new washer/dryer sounds nice. Hopefully you won't have any kitties playing hide and seek in it. Whenever anything is new my kitties have to try and check it out. That's great that your computer is back and working so well.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #197
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ

I'm having a very nice day so far. Major drama going on in my household (What's new?), and in spite of it, I'm as calm as a cuccumber. Things just don't bother me much anymore. That's the good thing about drama, thickens your skin. Going to go put in a couple hours of work, and then maybe going to big bro and Melissa's to see Cyndel. I hope you all are having a good one too, and I hope you have an even better week ahead.
St. John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Currently my favorite song.
Brad Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #198
Dork
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Russ
I just had a couple awesome thing's happen to me. I just heard from one of my best, and most dear childhood friends Andrea. She was one of the first girls I ever had a crush on as a kid. Anyway, we got together a few years ago, and had an amazing time catching up. Sadly, due to some circumstances beyond either of our control, we haven't been able to get together since. Tonight she got to me though, and we should be getting together within the next couple weeks. My new job has been a blessing in disguise, and thanks to it, I will be able to do something special for my homeless friend Troy's 43rd birthday today, and plan on going all out for my mom's 50th birthday which is tomorrow. Due to those two things, we have to postpone getting together for a week or so, but we will get together when we both have time, and when I have some extra money. Also heard from another childhood friend this morning named Michelle. Totally out of the blue, and was an incredible surprise hearing from her. As if that is not enough, I will also be getting together with one of my best childhood buddies growing up Sam. Got some awesome days on the horizon. Here's a picture of all three of them. In the first pic, Andrea's on the left, in the next, obviously, Michelle's on the left, and the third photo is Sam. I am beyond blessed, and beyond ecstatic.
Michelle is sooo cute! Is she single?
Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:42 AM   #199
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dork
Michelle is sooo cute! Is she single?
Ha ha ha, I wish!! That's her husband next to her. LUCKY DUDE for sure!!!

Btw, I knew her as Michele Hess, now she's Michele Mclain. It's funny because she was in my grade, but was better friends with my bro growing up. Even asked him to prom, but unfortunately he already had a date. Funny thing, now her and my bro rarely talk, and her and I are becoming great friends. Funny how things change people over the years.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #200
Dork
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:
Ha ha ha, I wish!! That's her husband next to her. LUCKY DUDE for sure!!!

Btw, I knew her as Michele Hess, now she's Michele Mclain. It's funny because she was in my grade, but was better friends with my bro growing up. Even asked him to prom, but unfortunately he already had a date. Funny thing, now her and my bro rarely talk, and her and I are becoming great friends. Funny how things change people over the years.
Yeah, that is very true about things change people over the years! Her husband is a lucky bastard!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:36 AM   #201
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yeah, that is very true about things change people over the years! Her husband is a lucky bastard!
Agreed! I'll be sure to pass your words on to her. She'll definitely appreciate it!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:43 AM   #202
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

just met another girl on-line (the one I posted about before turned out to be a fraud )

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
treky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 AM   #203
Dork
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:
Agreed! I'll be sure to pass your words on to her. She'll definitely appreciate it!
Sweet! Maybe she will get a divorce and marry me because I said she is so cute!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 AM   #204
Dork
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
just met another girl on-line (the one I posted about before turned out to be a fraud )
How you found out she is a fraud?
Old 09-20-2011, 04:48 AM   #205
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

she said she was in London on buisness, was in need of money and she was pleading for me to send her $200 (I didn't of course) when there are places that people in that situation can go to.
So that raised a red flag.
Then, she stopped mentioning that and started insisting that I send all this personal info. to a bank in Malasia and open an account there so she could claim an 18.5 million dollar inheratence her father had left her, and was insisting that nothing will happen and that I.D. theft"is B.S." (her exact words)
So that raised another red flag.
So I had a backround check run on her and noone with her name and age is living where she saidd she does.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #206
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Sweet! Maybe she will get a divorce and marry me because I said she is so cute!
LOL!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #207
Dork
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:
LOL!
Old 09-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #208
Dork
Banned
Banned!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
she said she was in London on buisness, was in need of money and she was pleading for me to send her $200 (I didn't of course) when there are places that people in that situation can go to.
So that raised a red flag.
Then, she stopped mentioning that and started insisting that I send all this personal info. to a bank in Malasia and open an account there so she could claim an 18.5 million dollar inheratence her father had left her, and was insisting that nothing will happen and that I.D. theft"is B.S." (her exact words)
So that raised another red flag.
So I had a backround check run on her and noone with her name and age is living where she saidd she does.
She is a fraud alright!
Old 09-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #209
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Heart MOST AMAZING MIRACLE EVER!!!!!!!! :)

I was rushed to the hospital by ambulance last night around midnight. I woke up and was unable to breathe for 3 to five seconds. Was gasping for air. This happened two or three times, before the ambulance arrived. I cried out to God, and said I don't want to die, and I'm not ready to die. I thought I was dying. Thought I was having a heart attack. Even with that though, yesterday was still the best day of my life. I went for a walk, and started playing that game we all played as a kid, I lay down, looked up, and tried to see shapes and stuff in the clouds. Boy did I ever get a show. lol The first thing I saw was a cross, then Jesus was hanging on the cross. Then the cloud would turn into a demon, then to an Angel, to many illuminati signs. I saw a plane several times crashing into a building right after I saw many of the illuminati signs. This went on for an hour, or an hour and a half It was the most amazing thing. It was wet outside, and so the ground was wet, but I was so focused and in awe of what God was showing me that I was oblivious to everything, and everyone around me. When I went inside, mom yelled at me because she was worried sick about me. before all this happened, I had one of the scariest moments of my life. This is like the worst of the worst, and amazingly, I went for a walk, and even though I felt like my life was over, and amazing peace came over me. That's when the clouds did their thing. My mom had been out searching for me, and was worried sick. So I understood her being so upset. When I told her what had happened, I started sobbing with tears of joy. She held on to me, and started sobbing herself. So much better than any laser light show I ever saw. My mom was scared and thought that I had taken drugs, or that I didn't take my meds. I calmly told her that I was great, and that I was happy, and full of the Holy Spirit. Nothing around me matter, I was almost in a trance, a wonderful trance. Last thing I saw in the clouds was a huge smiley face. I actually saw three or four smiley faces, but the last one eclipsed them all, and was bigger than all of them put together. I knew exactly what that was about too. I'm sure most of you have noticed, but in the nearly 10 years that I have been here, I probably end about 70 to 80 percent of my posts with a smiley face, sometimes two or three. As soon as I saw that last smile, I knew exactle what God was doing that for. I smiled back before going into my house for the night. THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME THE GREATEST GIFT THAT I HAD EVER GOTTEN IN MY LIFE!!!

Last edited by Brad Russ; 09-30-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #210
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

I started my P.T. again on thursday. Exercise is IMPORTANT for my condition, I was taking it at a local hospital but I could only go for a few months then do it at hhome for a while, then go back for a while, etc. since that's how Medicare works.
Now they have me doing aqua therapy (that means exercising in a pool) It' good-I haven't been in a pool in years. (and as a bonus, the preety therapists assistant goes in with me-but not in a bikini, damn it-she's in a one piece suit. Oh well)