Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 18, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Disney to Acquire Much of Fox; Roseanne Debut Date Set for ABC
Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #166
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ

It's been a really good day today. Played with my dog, hung out with my buddy, chatted with some online friends, and spent time with my family. Definitely a day well spent. I'm going to be taking a few days off from SO. It's been a pretty unusual three days, and I just need some time to think about things, and get all the hypocracy out of me. Hope you all are having a great week. I'll talk to ya"ll in a few.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #167
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Russ
That's absolutely awesome Allison. You bring so much to these boards, and I hope you never leave. Things would never be the same without you. Oh you know what? It was recentely the 10th anniversary that we've known each other. I'm extremely happy to know you.
Actually, I didn't register at YL until about November 2001. But yes, 10 years this year. Crazy how time flies! I am so glad that when you joined here, you were using the same username you had at YL so I could find you here. Really doesn't feel like it's been that long! It's been 10 awesome years knowing you.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #168
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
Actually, I didn't register at YL until about November 2001. But yes, 10 years this year. Crazy how time flies! I am so glad that when you joined here, you were using the same username you had at YL so I could find you here. Really doesn't feel like it's been that long! It's been 10 awesome years knowing you.

Awww, thanks so much Allison, and I feel the same way about you. I know that we will most likely meet face to face one day, and so I have alot to look forward to in the future.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #169
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
I hope the two of you meet, face to face! Allison is awesome!!! I had a blast with her, when she visit Southern California (back in 2007)

Yes, I remember you telling me what a great time ya'll had, and you mentioning how awesome she is on many occasions. I was so happy for you both when you met face to face, and I will be equally happy when her and I finally meet face to face.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #170
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up

I feel great today, because I have made three great new friends in the past two weeks. Karl (tv star collector) Ben, and today Joanne added me as a friend on Facebook. So thankful for all of them, as well as for all of my other amazing friends. Ya'll TRULY make my life worth living. I'm a very lucky man!!
Old 07-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #171
adultescent
Forum Regular

The Rotten Tomatoes Flixster iPhone app I just downloaded works in Australia (yay!) and is really very good (highly recommended)...
Old 07-26-2011, 08:56 AM   #172
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultescent
The Rotten Tomatoes Flixster iPhone app I just downloaded works in Australia (yay!) and is really very good (highly recommended)...

Awesome! I'm happy things worked out so well for you.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #173
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

A friend of mine made a suprise visit to town yesterday. He lives in Tennessee so I dont see him except maybe once a year, and it was fun talking and hanging out with him. Now he is on his way back home, but it was good seeing him.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:27 AM   #174
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

Heart

since the beggining of July, I've been subscribed to an on-line dating site. I met this girl on there, we've been e-mailing and IMing each other-and I've decided that she's "that special person" for me!

I haven't felt that way about a woman since-well NEVER!!!

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."

Last edited by treky : 08-01-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:54 PM   #175
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
since the beggining of July, I've been subscribed to an on-line dating site. I met this girl on there, we've been e-mailing and IMing each other-and I've decided that she's "that special person" for me!

I haven't felt that way about a woman since-well NEVER!!!

So happy for you man, that is awesome. I had mixed results when I use to do the online dating thing. Lots of plusses, and lots of minuses. I'm glad that you have only seen the plusses thus far, and I hope things work out for you both!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #176
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

The date for the day I depart for NYC (finally! For vacation, btw, lol) is rapidly approaching. AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT
Old 08-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #177
Dork
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
The date for the day I depart for NYC (finally! For vacation, btw, lol) is rapidly approaching. AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT

When are you leaving and how long are you staying there? I hope you have a great time!
Old 08-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #178
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
Joe, I am so happy for you That is awesome that you met someone. I wish the two of you nothing but enormous amount of joy
thanx, but now she's in a motel in London (she went over there on buisness) and she needs money desperatly or they'll kick her out. She's pleading with me for some, but I can't afford it and she has noone else she can turn too. (and I'm CONVINCED she's not trying to scam me!!!

POOR GIRL
Old 08-12-2011, 01:21 AM   #180
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

well, I haven't asked her about that, but she must have gotten the problem solved somehow, because I've talked to her 3 times since then and she hasn't mentioned it.