Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty
Two and a Half Men Heads to Nick at Nite; WE tv Acquires Criminal Minds

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #136
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel

Just got Bob Seger tickets. I almost thought it wasn't going to happen since Ticketmaster kept having LONG delays and saying sold out. I knew getting tickets to a Bob show in Detroit would be a challenge, but I didn't think it would be this hard.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:02 AM   #137
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

I just bought a brand new, $100 book for $11!!!!

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
Old 05-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #138
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Smile I FEEL GOOD because...

I had the dreaded mammogram on Monday. I stressed about it for weeks. They told me to expect a letter with the results within the week. I got the letter earlier today. I was too afraid to open it. This is how I am with medical tests. My husband was on my case all day to open it. Finally, I went in the shower. I stepped out to him reading it outside the bathroom door.

"We are pleased to inform you that the results of your recent mammography examination are NORMAL......"

I am SUCH a baby. I had no symptoms. This was just a routine, annual test.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #139
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
I've been searching for an ex-girlfriend on-line...and I think I've finally found her.
Joe, I hope this is still going well.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:23 PM   #140
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
Just got Bob Seger tickets. I almost thought it wasn't going to happen since Ticketmaster kept having LONG delays and saying sold out. I knew getting tickets to a Bob show in Detroit would be a challenge, but I didn't think it would be this hard.
I used to see Bob Seger his Silver Bullet Band all the time back in the early 80s, even earlier, now that I think of it. I was obsessed with his music. I swear I know every note, every lyric, every thing about his early music. Great musician, songwriter, and I'm glad to hear he's still going strong.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #141
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I used to see Bob Seger his Silver Bullet Band all the time back in the early 80s, even earlier, now that I think of it. I was obsessed with his music. I swear I know every note, every lyric, every thing about his early music. Great musician, songwriter, and I'm glad to hear he's still going strong.

The show was Tuesday night, and it was awesome. Bob & the Silver Bullet Band did not disappoint. He recently turned 66, but that didn't stop him from putting on a high energy 2+ hour show with 25 songs. People like him show that age is just a number.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:02 PM   #142
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
The show was Tuesday night, and it was awesome. Bob & the Silver Bullet Band did not disappoint. He recently turned 66, but that didn't stop him from putting on a high energy 2+ hour show with 25 songs. People like him show that age is just a number.
That's great, Michael. I'm glad you got your money's worth and that Seger and his band are still great performers. Some older performers have a tendency to phone it in. They think that just being in their presence is worth the (expensive) price of a ticket. That's incredible they they played 25 songs. I just love that Beautiful Loser and Turn the Page era of his career.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:27 PM   #143
Family Ties Forever!

Quote:
I had the dreaded mammogram on Monday. I stressed about it for weeks. They told me to expect a letter with the results within the week. I got the letter earlier today. I was too afraid to open it. This is how I am with medical tests. My husband was on my case all day to open it. Finally, I went in the shower. I stepped out to him reading it outside the bathroom door.

"We are pleased to inform you that the results of your recent mammography examination are NORMAL......"

That's great news Janice!
Old 05-22-2011, 11:57 PM   #144
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
That's great news Janice!
Thanks Jenny. You know me, Little Miss Chickenshyt, lol. I had planned to open the letter on Monday just in case it said there was something abnormal. I'd need to be near a phone to scream, I mean talk, to my doctor, lol. It happened about 10 years ago. I was able to call my doctor, and she calmed me down. That turned out to be nothing.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #145
Family Ties Forever!

Quote:
Thanks Jenny. You know me, Little Miss Chickenshyt, lol. I had planned to open the letter on Monday just in case it said there was something abnormal. I'd need to be near a phone to scream, I mean talk, to my doctor, lol. It happened about 10 years ago. I was able to call my doctor, and she calmed me down. That turned out to be nothing.

I can only imagine the anxiety that must cause waiting to hear the results. I'm glad to hear the scare you had ten years ago turned out to be nothing.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:00 AM   #146
adultescent
Forum Regular

yay, Suzi Quatro's coming back to Sydney in September! - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...?sh=SUZIQUAT11 ...
Old 06-22-2011, 07:37 PM   #147
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

While coming back from the library today I found 5 dollars on the street as I was crossing it. Its only a mere 5, but I never find money, and its five more than I had before.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #148
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ
Thumbs up

I'm very happy today. I'm so grateful for my niece Cyndel, thankful for an awesome brother, thankful for my amazing mom, thankful for having Janice, one of my dearest friends back in my life, thankful for having an amazing friend in Tara, who has never left my side in the past 8 years that we've been friends, I'm thankful for my brother's awesome girlfriend Melissa, grateful for Sarah, grateful for Cathy, along with all my other amazing friends, thankful for not doing any drugs in the last month, grateful for not touching any alcohol in the last four months, thankful to be back on S.O. after a year and a half absence, And most of all, I'm happy to be alive. These past few weeks have been the happiest days I have had in over four years, thanks to all my friends keeping me in their thoughts, and prayers. Love you guys.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:12 AM   #149
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
^You're nice is a cutie. What day in July is her birthday? My youngest nephew's birthday is July 8th. He will turn seven this year. My niece who was only four when I joined SO is now 13.

Awww, thanks so much Jen. I love her more and more everyday. Her birthday is actually July 30th. They were going to deliver her on August the first, which would have meant her and her mother would have had the same birthday, but Melissa had plans for her birthday, so she had a c section two days earlier. Next month we have a big birthday party planned for Cyndel. She's going to be so spoiled. lol! I was at my brother's a few days ago, and they already have so many presents for her, and they're not even done shopping yet. Happy early birthday to your nephew. He's lucky to have such a great aunt.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:17 AM   #150
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:

I'm so glad everything turned out well Janice.