Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Disney to Acquire Much of Fox; Roseanne Debut Date Set for ABC
Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #61
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel

Well, today started off with me finding out that $300 had been fraudulently taken from my checking. I have to wait until the transactions officially post before I can recover it. Then I go to the dentist thinking I'm just getting a filling, but nope--I ended up needing a root canal.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #62
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMac
Damned Spanish

I just cant get around it. I have no trouble learing the words, but putting them in sentences, and having the switch word from past, present and future tense, and singular and plural, I cant keep it straight and everything runs together.

I so have got to pass this class.

Good luck. I hope you are able to pass. I hated Spanish. I gladly took a C+ and moved on.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #63
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
Good luck. I hope you are able to pass. I hated Spanish. I gladly took a C+ and moved on.

Thats pretty much what I am going to do

Old 04-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #64
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

I see somebody else took me off their friends list on Facebook. This was someone whom I didnt hang out with a whole lot, but I thought we got along.

Whatever. I dont get why people go through their list and remove folks from their friends list (unless its a personal matter). Who needs it, I'll show that person that I can be the bigger adult.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #65
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

I had to go to the emergency room this morning because I had some pretty immense pain in one eye... Last time I had to go to the ER was June 2007.

The verdict after an hour of wishing I was dead because of the sheer behind-the-eye pain in my face? I have ****ing pinkeye. PINKEYE! I haven't had pinkeye since I was 14 years old, for crying out loud. Suckage. ****in' suckfest. I have doc's orders not to go to work tonight. Blaaaargh. So not OK with having pinkeye. Especially a strain that made me cry because it hurt so badly.

Old 04-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #66
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
I had to go to the emergency room this morning because I had some pretty immense pain in one eye... Last time I had to go to the ER was June 2007.

The verdict after an hour of wishing I was dead because of the sheer behind-the-eye pain in my face? I have ****ing pinkeye. PINKEYE! I haven't had pinkeye since I was 14 years old, for crying out loud. Suckage. ****in' suckfest. I have doc's orders not to go to work tonight. Blaaaargh. So not OK with having pinkeye. Especially a strain that made me cry because it hurt so badly.

I hope you feel better

Old 04-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #67
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers
Madderest

Ok, my mom has lost her ****ing mind. I'm almost 23 years old and she is now going to be controlling what time I go to bed, how many meals I eat, what I eat, and how much exercise I get. Guess what happens if I don't cooperate? Laptop gets taken again. WHAT THE ****? Am I not allowed to be a human being anymore?!! Damn it that I have no money right now! I've got to get out of this hell hole!! This is the craziest ****ing **** I've ever heard!!

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape

Old 04-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #68
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu Rogers
Ok, my mom has lost her ****ing mind. I'm almost 23 years old and she is now going to be controlling what time I go to bed, how many meals I eat, what I eat, and how much exercise I get. Guess what happens if I don't cooperate? Laptop gets taken again. WHAT THE ****? Am I not allowed to be a human being anymore?!! Damn it that I have no money right now! I've got to get out of this hell hole!! This is the craziest ****ing **** I've ever heard!!

My mom is quite like that, thats why no matter what happens to me, there is no way I could ever live with her again.

I hope you are able to get your own pad ASAP.

Also this is for you and having to deal with a difficult mother

Old 04-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #69
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

Another classmate from high school dead. That makes 2 this year, 4 total.

Old 04-25-2010, 08:31 AM   #70
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

I'm going to make a bonfire, and then toss all of my bras into it.

Any ladies who are ****ing sick of their crappy-fitting bras are welcome to join me in the bra-burning.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:35 PM   #71
ZeldaGilroy
Dobie and Zelda Forever!!!

Quote:
Any ladies who are ****ing sick of their crappy-fitting bras are welcome to join me in the bra-burning.

ME....ME....ME! I swear I buy new ones every couple of months and they fit great once or twice and then they either shrink or stretch and don't fit right at all. I am pretty big on top, and spend a lot of money on bras. I've discovered it doesn't matter how much I spend, they never last very long at all. I have probably 15 bras I could add to your fire!

"I always carry a spare wedding ring. A single girl never knows when lightning may strike." ~Zelda Gilroy

Old 04-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #72
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaGilroy
ME....ME....ME! I swear I buy new ones every couple of months and they fit great once or twice and then they either shrink or stretch and don't fit right at all. I am pretty big on top, and spend a lot of money on bras. I've discovered it doesn't matter how much I spend, they never last very long at all. I have probably 15 bras I could add to your fire!

You're preaching to the choir here. Totally hear ya - totally!!!!! I am resigned to buying my bras exclusively online, due to my size (waaaaay past a DDD cup - I haven't been that size in about 8 years). I think I have 10 bras for that bonfire. Soooooooo sick of it!!!!!

Last edited by PZelda : 04-25-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:06 PM   #73
ZeldaGilroy
Dobie and Zelda Forever!!!

Quote:
You're preaching to the choir here. Totally hear ya - totally!!!!! I am resigned to buying my bras exclusively online, due to my size (waaaaay past a DDD cup - I haven't been that size in about 8 years). I think I have 10 bras for that bonfire. Soooooooo sick of it!!!!!
Sounds like with just the two of us we can build a pretty big fire!

Old 04-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #74
RoryGilmore
Always and Forever

Send a message via MSN to RoryGilmore

I'm dating a computer science major - nuff said.

In case any clarification is needed, its a very demanding major and he's in his junior year which is all CS courses.
Mila Rose 9/3/14

Old 05-01-2010, 12:54 AM   #75
Max Whittaker
I want Serenity back

Here I am, returned to a website that used to be my life, for the sole purpose of complaining.

I'm attempting to partner with a woman who is very flaky. But the interview is clearly too hard for her to schedule. Simple formality, but I can't get her to do it. Do I really want to work with this person? I'm reaching a point where my whole business plan is in jeopardy. What do I do if this doesn't work out? I suppose I could do outcalls... but who would want to pay and outcall fee for a novice?

I hate that I have a good job that I hate. I hate that the money I spent for school may well have been wasted. I wish I'd made better decisions as to which school I went to. I hate that all my closest friends seem to be moving out of town this year. I hate fakes. I can't understand why it is that I'm willing and able to pay you, you wouldn't be willing to take my call/schedule and interview/give me the address, etc.

I hate that this website once felt like home. And now I only come on here to rant. Maybe I need a blog....

It all seems wrong. How did I get here.
Faced with apathy, I will take action.
Faced with conflict, I will seek common ground.
Faced with adversity, I will persevere.
I will carry this commitment with me this year and beyond.
I am an AmeriCorps member, and I will get things done.

Closed Thread