Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 07:10 PM   #46
Mr. Television
Forum Legend

Thanks Jenny and Lauren. The headache finally went away about 2 hours ago. It was a bad one. I still had it all day today. I don't know what's causing them but it's happening more and more lately.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #47
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
I do not know what is wrong with me. But, I feel like I am on a verge of having a mild nervous breakdown...

Need someone to talk to? You know where to find me

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape

Old 03-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #48
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood Fan
Thanks Jenny and Lauren. The headache finally went away about 2 hours ago. It was a bad one. I still had it all day today. I don't know what's causing them but it's happening more and more lately.

It could be the weather change. I know I usually have a few migranes when the seasons change from Winter to Spring, the doctor said it could be the changes in air pressure and things like that. You may be experiencing the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
I'm sore all over - I think it's because of the rain and the season changes.

It could be Monika. Do you have any arthritis, or old injuries? That can also cause pain when the weather changes.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #49
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

Unhappy

I think my condition is starting to worsen.

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."

Old 03-25-2010, 12:11 AM   #50
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
I think my condition is starting to worsen.

Sorry to hear that Joe

Old 03-25-2010, 06:47 PM   #51
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Its Jesus, not Jebus.

I can totally respect people who are aiethiest, and their reasons for not believing in a higher power. Why cant they respect people who believe in God instead of trying to make a mockery of their beliefs?

Old 03-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #52
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu Rogers
Sorry to hear that Joe
thanx Lauren hon.
I have my annual appt. with my dr. in May; but now I think I'm going to go before then.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #53
HuntingtonM15
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel

I have group work in three classes this semester, and one of my groups is HORRIBLE. Two of them literally contribute nothing at all to our projects, and the other is such a slacker. We have to do a presentation next month to an actual organization, so I can only imagine how that will go.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #54
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

On Facebook and and someone I know had a difference of opinion about the whole health care issue. I saw that person last night (we'll call him B). He was sitting at a table with some other friends of mine. I went to talk to one of those friends and as soon as I got over there he got up and went to the other side of the room. Five minutes later I did the same thing and he got up and walked away. I know it was no coincidence. I can understand not agreeing but sheeez you dont want to be around me because I dont have the same political views as you. How f**king childish can you get??? If it were the other way around I wouldnt have gotten up, and if he would have spoken to me I would have been friendly.

Whatever if he wants to be like that over something as silly as politics let him. We have a lot of the same friends and we'll see each other again, and if he want to behave like that when I am around, go ahead.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #55
RoryGilmore
Always and Forever

Send a message via MSN to RoryGilmore

Really sunburnt and fought with my fiance all afternoon, and its just one of those time where I really wonder if he actually wants to marry me so its a really weird night and he's off at a friends book signing and I cant wait to talk to him, he called while we were fighting to finish the fight and make the both of us remember why we love each other but I still wanna hear his voice and get more reassurance that he loves me and that he really wants this as much as I do. Hopefully tomorrow will be better
Mila Rose 9/3/14

Old 04-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #56
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

It gets better. I just found out my secret crush is now engaged.

I am over her, but still.

and I am still alone again

Old 04-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #57
RoryGilmore
Always and Forever

Send a message via MSN to RoryGilmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMac
It gets better. I just found out my secret crush is now engaged.

I am over her, but still. hes

and I am still alone again

Oh wow that sucks, so sorry to hear that.

Speaking of fiances. I just learned that its gonna be a long ass time before I get to see mine. He's currently off at school in Seattle and isnt gonna get to come home for summer so I have no clue when I'm gonna get to see him and its tearing me up inside and I cant get him to talk about it. I mean I know he's as upset as I am but hes not vocalizing, all I can get out of him is that hes upset and I want a little more than that. Not to mention the fact that I'm downright miserable thinking that I have no idea when I'm gona get to see him again. He's in community college so hes gonna finish that in Seattle on his mothers wishes but then hes transferring down to a University less than an hour from me which is my bright point in all this but that'll be fall of 2011 and thats a long ass I want to wait on him, I love him I'm ready to marry him, but I dont know how we're gonna make this work over that span of time.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #58
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

Mother nature, why do you hate me?

*sulks away to nap*
I gotta fly once, I gotta try once,
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see,
I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade

Old 04-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #59
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Damned Spanish

I just cant get around it. I have no trouble learing the words, but putting them in sentences, and having the switch word from past, present and future tense, and singular and plural, I cant keep it straight and everything runs together.

I so have got to pass this class.

Old 04-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #60
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

This couple that I have known since I was about 15 have moved away. They used to work at this record store that is now closed, and I admired their tastes in music, and they would tune me into things. They were so cool and I dreamed of hanging out with them and being friends. I thought that had happened seeing we have a lot of the same friends, and we did hang out from time to time. Then came the 2008 election. When people found out whose side I was on things changed, and all of the sudden I was an outsider. The couple I felt now a coldness and distance, and I felt they had become snobbish.

Anyway this couple just moved out of the state. I have no hard feelings and ill will towards them, and I will always respect them and wish them the best. I just wish we could have been closer as friends.

Closed Thread