Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 10:27 PM   #16
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
^ Sorry to hear that, Jenny. Let's plan to talk on the phone tomorrow.

My complaint is that the battery in our car died today. We were out, in a parking space, after having dinner when the car wouldn't start. It took an hour for road service show up. No heat in the car, and I was so cold. It was a rainy and raw day.
Wow I'm sorry Janice. There's nothing worse than being stranded in a car on a cold rainy day.

Old 02-26-2010, 11:00 PM   #17
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
^ Sorry to hear that, Jenny. Let's plan to talk on the phone tomorrow.

My complaint is that the battery in our car died today. We were out, in a parking space, after having dinner when the car wouldn't start. It took an hour for road service show up. No heat in the car, and I was so cold. It was a rainy and raw day.
Ew, I hate car problems. Especially when I'm stranded. I'm glad it got resolved.

And Jenny I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it gets better soon.
I gotta fly once, I gotta try once,
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see,
I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade

Old 02-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #18
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Sore throat and cough. Again.

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013

Old 02-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #19
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

Janice, my battery died this summer after I came home from work. Luckily I was at home, so Dad was able to jump off my car so I could take it to get a battery. It would suck for it to die when it's cold outside, sorry to hear that you had to deal with that.

I'm sorry about what's going on with you Jenny. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape

Old 03-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #20
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

I went to the oral surgeon today about my teeth and I'm having them removed April 1st. He gave me meds for mouth pain but he gave me Lortab 5's instead of Lortab 10's (which the other dentist I saw gave me and they work! 5's don't do anything for me!) and he didn't even give me enough of the 5's to last until my surgery. MY MOUTH HURTS AND YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THAT THERE ARE 31 DAYS UNTIL MY SURGERY NOT 20. I could cut them in half, but ****, what would even be the point in taking them? They would do even LESS for me.

Is it possible I can call him so he can correct his mistake? I don't wanna sound like I'm just interested in drugs, but I'm really in pain.

!@#$%!!

Old 03-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #21
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Just my luck

My secret crush has a boyfriend

It seems like whenever I get interested in somebody, they already have a boyfriend, or a husband, or like other women.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll survive.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #22
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

The new acne stuff I've been using is making my face all dry and flakey. NOT COOL.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #23
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

People ****ing suck.

Especially food thieves at work. BUY YOUR OWN DAMN FOOD! This is retail! FOOD IS AVAILABLE! Waddle your fat ass over to the grocery area and buy some damn food for yourself!

Old 03-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #24
EmoJoe
Forum Legend
Cool cool cool

Send a message via MSN to EmoJoe

my next door neighbor died today she had breast cancer. i was friends with her kids and she was one of my mom's friends, so it's really sad...i'm just shocked, and saddened. she wasnt even 50. she was such a nice person too.

www.sitcomsarestupid.blogspot.com

Old 03-09-2010, 11:32 PM   #25
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

My gums have hurt all day. IT HASN'T CEASED!

Old 03-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #26
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Rock Chic
My deepest condolences on losing your neighbor, and friend. Remember, there is a special place (in heaven) for nice people. God Bless her
Exactly. Tomorrow marks the 1-month anniversary that I lost my friend Deanna to breast cancer. It is a vicious disease. My thoughts and prayers go out to all your neighbor's loved ones! May she .
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2010, 07:55 AM   #27
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

I wish there was an option on here, like the one on Facebook, that allowed you to hide threads made by certain people who annoy you to death. Sure would be nifty. JUST SAYING.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:43 PM   #28
Marvo301
Forum Veteran
I'm NOT a Blockhead!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
I wish there was an option on here, like the one on Facebook, that allowed you to hide threads made by certain people who annoy you to death. Sure would be nifty. JUST SAYING.

There is something similar to that that you can do on S.O. If you click on the control panel one of the options there is to create an ignore list. Whoever you put on your ignore list you will no longer see their posts on the message board. Hope that helps.

A life isn't worth living unless it has impact on other lives. Jackie Robinson

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. Benjamin Franklin

Old 03-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #29
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvo301
There is something similar to that that you can do on S.O. If you click on the control panel one of the options there is to create an ignore list. Whoever you put on your ignore list you will no longer see their posts on the message board. Hope that helps.
Yes, I know about that. But I'd like the nifty disappearing feature like on Facebook. Ignored users... You can still click on their threads and there's a link to view their hidden [to you] posts. I wish there was a feature similar to global ignore. Don't like someone... Click on their name to make their posts and threads disappear. If you decide you want to see their posts again, you could do so.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #30
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Today I was out eating my lunch when at the counter came this man and woman. The woman was ordering food, and the man was on the phone talking about going out tonight even though he mentioned he has his kid for the weekend. The woman said "No you are not". The man snapped back "Shut the f*ck up, and stay out of my phone conversations"

I couldnt believe he spoke to her like that in public, and she took it.

Men like that make it bad for us decent guys.

What really ripps me is I cant get a woman in this town to look at me, and dogs like that get girls left and right.

Closed Thread