Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #136
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu Rogers
Almost 6 months without my computer. I don't know how much longer I can stand it. What pisses me off most is that if I bought my computer myself, I would still have it, my parents wouldn't be able to take it from me. Too bad they bought it for me as a gift 5 years ago. It's not like I could by myself one now either, I can't even afford to keep my Netflix membership.

Sounds to me that it would be in your best interest to pack up and get your own place as soon as you can.

Old 09-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #137
Marvo301
Forum Veteran
I'm NOT a Blockhead!

Unhappy

The transmission blew in my car and it would be more expensive to fix than the car is worth. So now I don't have a car. I'm officially a pedestrian.

A life isn't worth living unless it has impact on other lives. Jackie Robinson

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. Benjamin Franklin

Old 09-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #138
angel676

I've been working for School Specialty for about 5 years, yesterday my a@@ of a superviser laid me off then told me I can NOT return next year. I have no idea what I did to not be able to return. So....you can only imagine I pissed and depressed I am!!

Old 09-24-2010, 03:25 AM   #139
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

My leg is positively KILLING me - and has been the last couple of days.

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013

Old 09-24-2010, 10:56 AM   #140
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Monika, you should join my mom's bum-leg club. She fell down, broke her leg and had to have surgery on it 2 1/2 years ago. What happened was, she fell down but didn't think she'd broken it at first... this took her a couple of days to realize the fact, and by then she was in a lot of pain. So she had to go to the hospital... now she has metal in her legs! Fun! Theeeeeeen not even a year later, she fell down AGAIN on the same leg but this time it was (I think?) a hairline fracture at her ankle, not where she broke her leg originally. Fracture was on the same leg, though.

Myself, I have self-diagnosed myself with runner's knee in my right leg. It hasn't acted up in AGES (probably close to a year now?) but god, oh god, when it used to act up... I would fantasize about cutting off my leg above the knee. lol. My right wrist is the one that gives me more trouble than my knee, though... I sprained it twice, the first time nearly 10 years ago and the second time, five years ago. I had constant issues with it for over 6 years after the first time I sprained it... To the point where I actually shelled out for a hospital-grade wrist brace (aka REALLY expensive) that I'd wear to bed because sometimes the pain was just THAT bad. And nowadays, if I pull a muscle in it in just the right way, I can be in pain for about a week. I did that last year moving some 35lb cat litter pails... OMG it hurt so ****ing badly for a week afterwards.

Sorry for the tl;dr post... Point is, I feel ya! And my mom would, too. Infinitely more than me, for sure. I hope the pain goes away ASAP!

Old 09-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #141
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Ouch!!! Allison, I feel yours and your mom's pain. My left kneecap is still seriously distended. On my Facebook page I uploaded photos of my physical therapy session - and you'll see. Sometimes I wonder if my knee will ever be the same again. Thanks for the support!

Old 10-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #142
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

As for me, my knee is still hurting like crazy. It is still distended and the bones make noise whenever I stand up. I do my physical therapy excercises twice a day and apply a heating pad to the knee several times a day. Sometimes the pain is just torture.

Last edited by catlover79 : 10-03-2010 at 12:30 AM.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #143
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

For ****'s sake.

I'M CURRENTLY MAXED OUT ON MY QUOTA OF DEALING WITH THE STUPID TODAY. **** OFF. TAKE THE ****ING CHEESE WITH YOUR ****ING WHINE, BECAUSE I'M DONE HEARING IT TODAY. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHH SOB SOB SOB SOB. Don't tempt me to punch you in the face.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #144
cleverfun3000

I hate that I am expected to maintain communication with a girlfriend in order
to reap the benefits. I'd prefer to call her over when I need her and for her to
leave until I call her again.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:14 PM   #145
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Yet another person is giving me grief because of my political views.

I have f**king had it

I guess tolerlance towards others viewpoints went the way of the horse and buggy.

Old 10-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #146
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

If you can't even patiently yield as you give pedestrians right-of-way at crossings, then you ****ing deserve to have your driver's license revoked.

I took immense pleasure in visibly giving you the middle finger after your impatient, assholish ass nearly ran me over. I hope you end up hitting someone, and they sue the hell out of your sorry ****ing ass to the point of putting you into repossession.

Signed,
Bitch You Don't Want To **** With

Old 10-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #147
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

I have one less friend now. I mentioned above how this person was hassling me about my political viewpoints. I had enough, I took him off my friends list on facebook, and he lives out of town, but the next time he is here I will make it a point to stay away from him, or just stay home. I respect his views (even though I dont share them), but I never got on him about it.

I think I also said this before, but tolerance towards others is a thing of the past.

Old 10-30-2010, 02:07 PM   #148
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMac
I have one less friend now. I mentioned above how this person was hassling me about my political viewpoints. I had enough, I took him off my friends list on facebook, and he lives out of town, but the next time he is here I will make it a point to stay away from him, or just stay home. I respect his views (even though I dont share them), but I never got on him about it.

I think I also said this before, but tolerance towards others is a thing of the past.

I'm sorry about this, Mickey. I think you have to take everything that transpires on Facebook with a grain of salt. I think some people use it as simply another forum to cause trouble. Besides, if someone defriends you than they were not much of a friend to start with.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:17 AM   #149
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverfun3000
to reap the benefits. I'd prefer to call her over when I need her and for her to

Sounds like you're describing a call girl, or at the very least, a booty call permanently lined up. The majority of women have too much respect for themselves to get into that kind of arrangement.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:27 AM   #150
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverfun3000

If you find a girl who's ok with that type of arrangement, she has absolutely no self respect. Good luck with that.

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape

Closed Thread