Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Commitment for Spinoff of The Middle Starring Eden Sher; Luke Null Leaving Saturday Night Live
Fri-Yay: Reboot Fever Continues with Talks of Designing Women and Frasier Reboots; E! Gets Busy...Philipps
Netflix's Atypical Returns Sept. 7; GSN Brings Back John Michael Higgins Game Show
Antenna TV's Alice Labor Day Marathon; NBC App Adds Saved by the Bell and Heroes
Fresh off the Boat Launches Sept. 1 on UPtv; New Sabrina Begins Oct. 26 on Netflix
Netflix Gets Paul Rudd Comedy from IFC; Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj Coming to Netflix
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 13, 2018)
SitcomOnline Digest: Discussions Underway for New Seasons of The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family; Trial & Error Looking for Home for Third Season


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
08/07 - Happy Endings - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
08/28 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
 
Pavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2000
Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Posts: 26,289
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default The N September 2009 -- Last Days of The N before Turning to TeenNick

The N September 2009 --


http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/20...-criminal.html


Weekdays, Effective Tuesday, September 8, 2009 (unless noted)
6:00am Full House
6:30am Full House
7:00am Unfabulous
7:30am Unfabulous
8:00am Zoey 101
8:30am Zoey 101
9:00am Zoey 101
9:30am Zoey 101
10:00am Caitlin's Way
10:30am Caitlin's Way
11:00am Radio Free Roscoe
11:30am Radio Free Roscoe
12:00pm The Assistants
12:30pm The Assistants
1:00pm The Best Years
2:00pm Degrassi: The Next Generation
2:30pm Degrassi: The Next Generation
3:00pm Degrassi: The Next Generation
3:30pm Degrassi: The Next Generation
4:00pm True Jackson, VP
4:30pm True Jackson, VP
5:00pm Zoey 101
5:30pm Zoey 101
6:00pm Zoey 101; What I Like About You effect. 9/14
6:30pm Zoey 101; What I Like About You effect. 9/14
7:00pm Zoey 101; What I Like About You effect. 9/14
7:30pm Zoey 101; What I Like About You effect. 9/14
8:00pm Full House; One on One effect. 9/14
8:30pm Full House; One on One effect. 9/14
9:00pm Full House; One on One effect. 9/14
9:30pm Full House; One on One effect. 9/14
10:00pm Degrassi: The Next Generation; One on One effect. 9/14
10:30pm Degrassi: The Next Generation; One on One effect. 9/14
11:00pm Degrassi: The Next Generation; One on One effect. 9/14
11:30pm Degrassi: The Next Generation; One on One effect. 9/14
12:00am That '70s Show
12:30am That '70s Show
1:00am That '70s Show
1:30am That '70s Show
2:00am What I Like About You
2:30am What I Like About You
3:00am What I Like About You
3:30am What I Like About You
4:00am Moesha; One on One effect. 9/14
4:30am Moesha; One on One effect. 9/14
5:00am Moesha; One on One effect. 9/14
5:30am Moesha; One on One effect. 9/14

Weekends
Various programming...marathon blocks of True Jackson (Sept. 13 6am-6pm; Sept. 19 6am-6pm), Degrassi (Sept. 12 1pm-10pm; Sept. 13 6pm-11pm)


Highlights: See blog: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/20...-criminal.html
__________________
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog -- The best news out there!
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!

Last edited by Pavan; 08-25-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
retrofan05
Member
Senior Member
 
retrofan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 25, 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,110
Default

Really? What was the point of acquiring Full House if they were just going to move it to 6 AM? It hasn't even aired yet and they already have no faith in it?
retrofan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
 
Pavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2000
Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Posts: 26,289
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default

They already had Full House from the Nick at Nite deal, so they are just borrowing it.
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:51 AM   #4
vannystice
Member
Frequent Poster
 
vannystice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 24, 2009
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 42
Default

no more fresh prince or kenan and kel, this network just got a lot worse.
__________________
Peggy: Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

Carrie:Hunny, sorry Im late
Doug:Thats ok, gotta level with ya..I didnt know you went anywhere

Dwight Schrute:Force it in as deep as you can.
Michael Scott:That's what she said.
vannystice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
robyrob
certified wackball#3
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
robyrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 03, 2003
Location: hiding under the third booth at Arnold's
Posts: 54,934
Default

are they ever going to air more than the same 14 episodes of any of these shows repeatedly?
robyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:44 PM   #6
DSfan
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 15, 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,188
Default

All of the older shows will probably be axed by the time it becomes TeenNick unfortunately.
DSfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #7
factsoflife
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 11, 2000
Posts: 7,970
Default

i'm going to miss the older shows like Moesah! why did they decide to change the name to TEEN NICK? wasn't THE N just catching on with viewers?
__________________
Rest In Peace "All My Children" 1970-2011; "One Life To Live" 1968-2012 and "Port Charles" 1997-2003.
factsoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
tanquant
Member
Forum Regular
 
tanquant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 13, 2003
Posts: 860
Default

They need to bring back kenan and kel and other 90s shows. Then it would be worth watching
tanquant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
DSfan
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 15, 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanquant
They need to bring back kenan and kel and other 90s shows. Then it would be worth watching
Exactly!
DSfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #10
clj2
Member
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 16, 2005
Location: SC
Posts: 3,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsoflife
i'm going to miss the older shows like Moesah! why did they decide to change the name to TEEN NICK? wasn't THE N just catching on with viewers?
They're trying to get "Nick" in the name of all of the networks. Nickelodeon, Nick@Nite, Nicktoons, now Noggin will be Nick Jr. and The N will be Teen Nick. They are all getting new logos as well, I believe.
__________________
-Chris

clj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #11
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
 
Pavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2000
Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Posts: 26,289
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is replacing Full House from 10pm-12am this Thursday and Friday only. This will likely be the last airings of Fresh Prince on the network. Full House is still airing 8pm-10pm these nights and also 8pm-12am from Sept. 7-11.
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #12
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
 
Pavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2000
Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Posts: 26,289
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default

Urgent schedule change for weeks of Sept. 14 and Sept. 21:

Weekdays
6:00am Caitlin's Way
6:30am Caitlin's Way
7:00am Radio Free Roscoe
7:30am Radio Free Roscoe
8:00am True Jackson, VP
8:30am True Jackson, VP
9:00am The Assistants
9:30am The Assistants
10:00am The Best Years
11:00am Degrassi
11:30am Degrassi
12:00pm Degrassi
12:30pm Degrassi
1:00pm One on One
1:30pm One on One
2:00pm One on One
2:30pm One on One
3:00pm True Jackson, VP
3:30pm True Jackson, VP
4:00pm What I Like About You
4:30pm What I Like About You
5:00pm What I Like About You
5:30pm What I Like About You
6:00pm Zoey 101
6:30pm Zoey 101
7:00pm Zoey 101
7:30pm Zoey 101
8:00pm Full House
8:30pm Full House
9:00pm Full House
9:30pm Full House
10:00pm One on One
10:30pm One on One
11:00pm One on One
11:30pm One on One
12:00am That 70's Show
12:30am That 70's Show
1:00am That 70's Show
1:30am That 70's Show
2:00am What I Like About You
2:30am What I Like About You
3:00am What I Like About You
3:30am What I Like About You
4:00am Full House
4:30am Full House
5:00am Full House
5:30am Full House

Generic Weekends
6:00am Caitlin's Way
6:30am Caitlin's Way
7:00am Unfabulous
7:30am Unfabulous
8:00am Unfabulous
8:30am Unfabulous
9:00am Zoey 101
9:30am Zoey 101
10:00am Zoey 101
10:30am Zoey 101
11:00am True Jackson, VP
11:30am True Jackson, VP
12:00pm True Jackson, VP
12:30pm True Jackson, VP
1:00pm Degrassi
1:30pm Degrassi
2:00pm Degrassi
2:30pm Degrassi
3:00pm Degrassi
3:30pm Degrassi
4:00pm True Jackson, VP
4:30pm True Jackson, VP
5:00pm Zoey 101
5:30pm Zoey 101
#326 (R)
6:00pm-12:00am Stunts
12:00am That 70's Show
12:30am That 70's Show
1:00am That 70's Show
1:30am That 70's Show
2:00am Degrassi
2:30am Degrassi
3:00am Degrassi
3:30am Degrassi
4:00am Degrassi
4:30am Degrassi
5:30am Degrassi
5:30am Growing Pains (9/20) and Sabrina The Teenage Witch (9/27)
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #13
factsoflife
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 11, 2000
Posts: 7,970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavan
Urgent schedule change for weeks of Sept. 14 and Sept. 21:

Weekdays
6:00am Caitlin's Way
6:30am Caitlin's Way
7:00am Radio Free Roscoe
7:30am Radio Free Roscoe
8:00am True Jackson, VP
8:30am True Jackson, VP
9:00am The Assistants
9:30am The Assistants
10:00am The Best Years
11:00am Degrassi
11:30am Degrassi
12:00pm Degrassi
12:30pm Degrassi
1:00pm One on One
1:30pm One on One
2:00pm One on One
2:30pm One on One
3:00pm True Jackson, VP
3:30pm True Jackson, VP
4:00pm What I Like About You
4:30pm What I Like About You
5:00pm What I Like About You
5:30pm What I Like About You
6:00pm Zoey 101
6:30pm Zoey 101
7:00pm Zoey 101
7:30pm Zoey 101
8:00pm Full House
8:30pm Full House
9:00pm Full House
9:30pm Full House
10:00pm One on One
10:30pm One on One
11:00pm One on One
11:30pm One on One
12:00am That 70's Show
12:30am That 70's Show
1:00am That 70's Show
1:30am That 70's Show
2:00am What I Like About You
2:30am What I Like About You
3:00am What I Like About You
3:30am What I Like About You
4:00am Full House
4:30am Full House
5:00am Full House
5:30am Full House

Generic Weekends
6:00am Caitlin's Way
6:30am Caitlin's Way
7:00am Unfabulous
7:30am Unfabulous
8:00am Unfabulous
8:30am Unfabulous
9:00am Zoey 101
9:30am Zoey 101
10:00am Zoey 101
10:30am Zoey 101
11:00am True Jackson, VP
11:30am True Jackson, VP
12:00pm True Jackson, VP
12:30pm True Jackson, VP
1:00pm Degrassi
1:30pm Degrassi
2:00pm Degrassi
2:30pm Degrassi
3:00pm Degrassi
3:30pm Degrassi
4:00pm True Jackson, VP
4:30pm True Jackson, VP
5:00pm Zoey 101
5:30pm Zoey 101
#326 (R)
6:00pm-12:00am Stunts
12:00am That 70's Show
12:30am That 70's Show
1:00am That 70's Show
1:30am That 70's Show
2:00am Degrassi
2:30am Degrassi
3:00am Degrassi
3:30am Degrassi
4:00am Degrassi
4:30am Degrassi
5:30am Degrassi
5:30am Growing Pains (9/20) and Sabrina The Teenage Witch (9/27)
I guess that means that Moesha is officially done on this network? too bad i love that show.
factsoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #14
vannystice
Member
Frequent Poster
 
vannystice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 24, 2009
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyrob
are they ever going to air more than the same 14 episodes of any of these shows repeatedly?

i know, i swear ive never seen the 3rd season of that 70's show on there
vannystice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #15
bliggenstrauff
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 08, 2008
Posts: 114
Default

Everywhere you look it's Full House! That's good, but too bad about Moesha
bliggenstrauff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.