Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-17-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
simmytbone

Default Favorite Happy Days Moments from the past 35 years?

Hey guys, this year marks 35 years sicne the debut of Happy Days

Happy Days made its debut on television on January 1974 on abc Primetime and the show would soon become a cult phenomenon

We were introduced to such characters as Richie, Mrs. C, Mr. C, Potsie, Ralph, Joanie, Arnold, Chachi and of course The Fonz

Happy Days left the air in May of 1984 and after 11 seasons, the show aired in reruns on syndication entitled Happy Days Again and it also aired on reruns on Cable TV such as TBS, N@N, TV Land and Superstation WGN (now known as WGN America)

To this day, Happy Days still remains as the longest running sitcom in the history of abc Primetime Television

Miller-Boyett, the producers of Happy Days went on to produce other hit TV comedies such as Bosom Buddies, Valerie/The Hogan Family, Perfect Strangers, Full House, Family Matters, Step By Step, Getting By and other comedies.

and abc has also aired 2 Reunion Specials of Happy Days

In 1992, they aired a 90 Minute Reunion of Happy Days, but w/o Erin Moran and in 2005, they aired another reunion show honoring 30 years of Happy Days which includes the actors who played Chuck Cunningham, the lost Cunningham.

and so, in honor of 35 years of the show, I would like to know

What are some of your favorite moments from Happy Days/Happy Days Again?

Please share some of your moments including some bloopers, sad moments and other funny and warm touching moments.

Last edited by simmytbone : 07-03-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
Sparty2100
Occasional Poster

Crazy One of my favorite moments

Like I said in my introduction post, one of my favorite episodes was "Richie Almost Dies" But when it comes to emotion one moment really stands out. It happened in the second part of the episode "Fonzie Loves Pinky" when her car got whacked by one of the Malachis' as she was climbing out onto the hood to try and fix her engine. As she was laying on the ground half concious, Fonzie jumped out of his car and took her in his arms. She gave him her scarf and after kissing her he promised that he would "take care of the Malachis' " After she was taken away in the ambulance, Fonzie brushed past Richie who wanted him to comment on tv, and got back into his car. And right before the green flag dropped for the re-start he squeezed her scarf and said "This is for you Pinky" I remember watching that episode, and even though I was probably all of 8 years old, I recall thinking 'I hope she's gonna be ok, and I also hope that Fonzie clobbers the Malachis' for what they did". Can you tell that I really got into it? Happy Days remained one of my all time favorite programs both in first run and syndication and still does to this day.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
anglemark10
Forum Regular

Not to rain on your fond memories of that episode, but I thought that whole sequence was so incredible. Who climbs on to the hood of their car in the middle of a demolition derby? It was rediculous. Honestly, I thought this was worse than Fonzie jumping the shark.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Heidi Dawn
Forum Regular
Muppets

Some of my favorite 'Happy Days' episodes are from the era that most people don't like - the post Richie and Ralph episodes.

I must admit, I enjoyed the 2005 Reunion much more than the 1992 Reunion (mainly because Erin Moran was in the 2005 Reunion).
Complete Series Box Sets: MASH, Three's Company, Gilligan's Island, The Dukes Of Hazzard, The Golden Girls, The Monkees, The Brady Bunch, Full House, I Dream Of Jeannie, Bewitched, Taxi, Gimme A Break, Dallas, Charlie's Angels, Joanie Loves Chachi, Laverne & Shirley, Mork & Mindy, The Cosby Show, The Facts of Life.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
Classicshowsgurl15
Happy Days

Send a message via AIM to Classicshowsgurl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi Dawn
Some of my favorite 'Happy Days' episodes are from the era that most people don't like - the post Richie and Ralph episodes.

I must admit, I enjoyed the 2005 Reunion much more than the 1992 Reunion (mainly because Erin Moran was in the 2005 Reunion).
A lot of my favorites are from the post Richie and Ralph episodes too.

I really like the one where Heather, Ashley's daughter gets hit by Flip and his friends because they were drunk. That is more of a serious episode, but it's one of my favorites.
“All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us.” - The Wonder Years
Old 03-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #6
antman67
Forum Regular
The Fonz

Default s6 ep122 The Claw Meets the Fonz

I always like this scene or scenario when they'd role play. Fonz looked really sharp in his mobster style suit and so did Richie, Ralph and Potsie. I wouldn't say it was my favorite episode but I did think this scenario was pretty cool.

s6 ep122 The Claw Meets the Fonz - Mosters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWtkpDWZ6hY
Al is thinking about taking on a partner to create an Arnold's franchise, but a gangster and his henchmen try to intimidate Al into signing them up as partners whether he likes it or not. Fonzie and the gang try to come up with a plan to put the goons out of business.
Attached Images