Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

View Poll Results: Do you like Lindsey Lohan?
Yes 5 23.81%
No 6 28.57%
somewhere in between 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
MonarC
The truth will set you free

Default "I'm a Good Person!" - Lindsay Lohan

"I'm a Good Person!" - Lindsay Lohan

Last week, Lindsay Lohan lamented the fact that top directors in Hollywood didn't wanna work with her, while also whining about how the recession has affected her mortgage payments.

But the unemployed actress wants the celebrity gossip world to a) understand that she's not spoiled; and b) leave her the heck alone.

In a wide-ranging, self-serving interview with E! Online, Lohan complained about the attention given to her personal life. She also insisted that she's a good person. You have to read these quotes to believe them...

On what kind of human being she is: I'm really a good person and I have a good heart and just want to work.

On her passions in life: I don't drink, I don't do drugs and I don't lie. I love to act and write and be creative, and I want to help people by playing characters that can send a positive message out to whomever may need it. *

On moving on: My past is my past and it's been a long one, but I'm growing more and learning more day by day. I'm not the same person and I don't make the same mistakes... I move forward and I change... If people would just leave my personal life alone - because it's really not that interesting - then I could land a great role.

On her goals: I'd like to have my own charity, do work overseas, be in Oscar-nominated films, write movies, produce movies/shows/videos, design clothes, make music, write books, etc. It's all possible if people would just stop judging me and accusing me and making me out to be this aloof, spoiled, ungrateful and unprofessional person that I am not and could never be.

On learning from mistakes: You have to make mistakes to learn so that you can grow up and live your life the right way. Things happen, and you have to move on, be strong and believe in yourself. It would be really nice if people would believe in me.

E!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
Chocoholic
Banned!!
Forum Veteran
Banned

She used to be such a sweet little girl. Now, she's just white trash with money.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
TJL
Forum Veteran
Suburbanite Extrordinaire

Lindsay, hate to say it, but the reason no one wants to work with you is because you're not very talented, and there are a lot of other actresses who are way better than you with none of your baggage.

Go back to school. Vanish for a few years. Then make a comeback.

Read my blogs!
http://centralparkamisguide.com/
http://dvdcriticscorner.com
Visit me on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=641138880
Hey, I do the tweet thing too!
http://twitter.com/TomLevier
My shop of handmade items!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColdGarageCreations
Old 03-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
MonarC

Woah, that's harsh.

I have to say I am a fan I have always liked her. I hope her luck turns around.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

she made her own luck; she's just going to have to live with the consequences of her actions.

I don't really think she's a bad person, but that doesn't mean she isn't a jackass either.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
*Pleasant Tomorrow*
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyrob
she made her own luck; she's just going to have to live with the consequences of her actions.

I don't really think she's a bad person, but that doesn't mean she isn't a jackass either.
Very well put, Roby. That's how I see it.

"I can feel it - the turn of the Earth,
the ground beneath our feet
spinning at a thousand miles an hour.
And the entire planet is hurtling around the sun
at 67,000 thousand miles an hour and I can feel it.
We're falling through space, you and me.
Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world
and if we let go..."

- The Doctor
Old 03-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #7
80sTrivia
Forum Veteran
Pop Culture Soothsayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyrob
She made her own luck; she's just going to have to live with the consequences of her actions.

I have to say I agree with you there.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

i feel sorry for how far the media stuck its nose into her personal life. i died of embarrassment for her when i heard that song she wrote about her dad though.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #9
Sharop
Andy Gibb aged 12

Location: Courthouse Square, Hill Valley, beside the clocktower, 10:04 p.m., November 12th 1955

I voted for somewhere in between because although I'm not a fan, I don't dislike her either.

I do think she has some talent as an actress (I've only ever seen her in The Parent Trap and Mean Girls. I don't remember a lot about the former but I thought she was good in Mean Girls.

Doc: Don't worry! As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88 miles per hour, the instant the lightning strikes the tower, everything will be fine!
Old 03-24-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
*Pleasant Tomorrow*
Forum Legend

I actually think she's a pretty good actress. She just needs to get her act together instead of whining about how it's everyone else's fault. I think she could make a comeback if she really tried.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
Sharop
Andy Gibb aged 12

Location: Courthouse Square, Hill Valley, beside the clocktower, 10:04 p.m., November 12th 1955

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Pleasant Tomorrow*
She just needs to get her act together instead of whining about how it's everyone else's fault. I think she could make a comeback if she really tried.

I thought she had begun to turn things around to an extent but it seems like she still has a long way to go.

But she doesn't seem as messed up these days as she was a while back, so maybe she has started to change some things for the better.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
MonarC

I think if she really applies herself she can make a comeback. It all depends on how determined she is.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:43 AM   #13
comedyfreak
Forum Veteran
Cheers!

I voted no, cause I'm tired of hearing about her and all the drama.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #14
MonarC

Well it looks like with the results of this little poll, that this is the reason movie producers are not taking a chance on Lindsey at the moment. Maybe she should do some damage control like community service or charity work.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:55 AM   #15
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Does Lindsay's girlfriend Sam have anything to do with this? I have been reading that not a lot of folks like her and Mr. Lohan wants Lindsay to have nothing to do with her.

Anyone think Sam is bringing Lindsay down?